{'en': 'Change Injection Time Tresiba', 'es': 'Cambiar hora de inyección Tresiba'} Image

Change Injection Time Tresiba

Rafaga's profile photo   05/28/2017 9:41 p.m.

rafaga said:
hello, Hello,

I wanted to consult if someone knows it, the proper way to change the injection of the insulin Tresiba that I now put at night at 20.00 to put it in the morning at 8.00, I think I could go better to avoid some nocturnal hypo.

Thank you,

What was better when I used it was at night between 23:00 and 24: 00h, thus avoided hypos at midnight and hyper at dawn

ref666's profile photo
ref666
06/20/2021 12:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@almuvaldes22, I have not seen your MSJ before, so that if I answer you late and if you have already made the change of time.
I put it at night and the next day I did it at 12 in the morning.
Now together with breakfast.

Sorry for the delay

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/16/2021 10:16 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@almovaldes22, I have not seen your msj before, so that if I answer you late and if you have already made the change of hour.
I put it at night and the next day I did it at 12 in the morning.
Now together with breakfast.

Sorry for the delay

Thanks, I have made the change two days ago, I will wait a week if it is worth something .. a greeting

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
07/17/2021 9:42 a.m.

Sugarsugar

@almovaldes22, you will say.
Greetings

vanessa30
07/17/2021 11:02 a.m.

rafaga said:
hello, Hello,

I wanted to consult if someone knows it, the proper way to change the injection of the insulin Tresiba that I now put at night at 20.00 to put it in the morning at 8.00, I think I could go better to avoid some nocturnal hypo.

Thank you,

I have been slowly putting myself into and when I made the change I did it to La Brava.I got up in the morning and put the slow one, which I had already put at night 🤷‍♀️.I put myself, yes, a couple of units less and then turned out that putting it in the morning the dose that was going well was without those two units that I removed the first day by caution.

I had no problems with abrupt change.It is also true that at that time I traveled for work often to places with 7 and 8 hours of difference and did not make gradual changes.I delayed or advanced the dose to coincide with the time I put it daily and I never had problems

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
07/18/2021 9:49 p.m.

Hello everyone, our 17 -month -old baby changed Tresiba as a month.Before we used Levemir.The fact is that with Levemir we made hip at 4 am but then at 6 if we saw that it was going for 80-90 we did not worry because I already went up, however with threeiba towards many more hypos and we have been going down theDose so that now it only carries 3 units of 5 that started in the morning and continues to upload a lot about 1-2 and at 5-6 it lowers us and we have to give it 0.5-0, 7 according to the time to get to breakfaston 90-100.

For the day it is usually quite high.When we used Levemir, the dose raised us because he said that he was stopped for the day and now with this he tells us that he cannot put more and that we have to put faster, even so sometimes the quick when he touches 0.5 does nothing to himAnd we are a few hours a day in 250-300.I do not know if those descents that are at dawn are because they are even in the honeymoon phase or for insulin or why.

The truth is that this is costing us a little because doctors prefer to have it past than bass because they say it is very small but to see him in 250-300 at times that you do not know why he has not had an effect, insulin takes us demons

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/26/2021 11:34 p.m.

@Bertab79, if you get so fair to breakfast, you will not be able to upload the Tresiba anymore.If the climbs are after meals, you will need faster .., I do not know if you have tried to raise the fast, as the endocrine tells you ..
Children need more doses as they grow, and with babies it is more complicated, but it is better adjusted over time.
If you do not manage to be better with the Tresiba, you can always return to the Levemir ..
Let's see if you adjust the fast, to have a single dose of slow.
The slow time can also be adjusted ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/27/2021 1:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

When I started with Tresiba (I came from Toujeo and before Lantus), it was a pleasant surprise because it was all the flat night, putting it over 11 at night.During the day I was also quite stable.With Toujeo it happened to me that even if it went up and up dose, finished the effect of the quick of dinner, at about 2 or 3 in the morning that began to rise to the beast and since it did not correct me at dawn, I woke up at 300.
With Tresiba at the beginning quite well but I have been so exaggerated for a while but it also starts to rise at night.Then he drops in the middle of the morning and in the afternoon until 8 or so I am quite good even with a tendency to leave.That is why I am thinking of putting it at noon or in the morning.Do you think it would be better?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/27/2021 11:21 a.m.

@Meginer Change it in the morning you will see that you are doing better.
I started with threeiba at 11pm the same as with Lantus, but sometimes I slept and if I woke up at dawn it was when I punctured me (Lucky Tresiba gives time flexibility).
I made the change in the morning and super good.

vanessa30
07/28/2021 6:17 p.m.

@vanessa30, to change from Lantus to Tresiba, did you need less units of threeiba?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/28/2021 8:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@vanessa30, to change from Lantus to threeiba, did you need less units of threeiba?

Yes, they are usually needed less, toujeo are needed more and three less.I got 16 of Lantus and Toujeo I reached up to 26 and did not control, and I start now 13, although it depends on the moment of the cycle, there are stages of the month that I need more, just like fast.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/28/2021 8:54 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@meginer change it in the morning you will see you better.
I started with threeiba at 11pm the same as with Lantus, but sometimes I slept and if I woke up at dawn it was when I punctured me (Lucky Tresiba gives time flexibility).
I made the change in the morning and super good.

I will try to see how it is doing.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/28/2021 8:55 p.m.

@meginer toujeo I do not know it, but if it is true that with threeiba almost all we have to reduce dose or adjust depending the days.
26 of Toujeo and half of threeiba, incredible huh !!
Try to make time change and value the result

vanessa30
07/28/2021 8:58 p.m.

regina said:
@vanessa30, to change from Lantus to threeiba, did you need less units of threeiba?

I started by putting 22 the same, but I went down to 18 now.
Your daughter, how do you carry it with threeiba?

vanessa30
07/28/2021 9 p.m.

@Vanessa30, because it has not yet changed, it does not find the moment.
Keep with Lantus, but let's see if it is decided soon, that I think it will be better, the lantus there are days that are short.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/28/2021 9:39 p.m.

@Regina she will know when she is prepared to do so.

vanessa30
07/28/2021 10:34 p.m.

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/29/2021 9:09 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.