{'en': 'A question to those who know', 'es': 'Una pregunta a los que saben'} Image

A question to those who know

Emily's profile photo   06/03/2017 1:27 p.m.

gala said:
@"emily", the effect of the tougeo is the 2nd -3rd day, do not worry about today so waiting for 3 days to modify because beforeYou don't see the results.
With the yogurts, I take the creamy activia 0% and they are quite good in fact with that of fruits of the forest as it is so creamy now in summer I put a stick of those plastic pole and the freezer and the frozen as in a frozen plan

I have not seen creamy activates, I will notice, but of those, there will be no natural?

Thanks for the answers :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/05/2017 7:17 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

@Emily, I think there are, I will look at the next time I will buy, is that I do not make me very funny but I will look at it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/05/2017 8:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Emily" The diet they have put is the initial when debuts because the endocrine knows that it takes the 13 minimum daily rations of carbohydrates, but you can eat your fruit and yogurt knowing how many hydrates you get and putting the insulin fast adequate adequate.The protein that makes you helps you maintain the levels and not go to hiccups at night.
If you don't know how much insulina novorapid put, inject it when having dinner or eaten, it was what a endo told me when debuting.Try to see how much 3 units lower you or what the endo has usually recommended.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/05/2017 11:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@"emily" The diet they have given you is the initial when debts because the endocrine knows that it takes the 13 minimum daily rations of carbohydrates, but you can eat your fruitAnd yogurt knowing how many hydrates you get and putting the proper fast insulin.The protein that makes you helps you maintain the levels and not go to hiccups at night.
If you don't know how much insulina novorapid put, inject it when having dinner or eaten, it was what a endo told me when debuting.Try to see how much 3 units lower you or what the endo has usually recommended.

Thanks for the explanations.The endocrine has not told me that the diet is only for the moment, he has told me that it is for life, nor has he recommended to try how much a unit lowers me, or three ... he has given me fixed insulin guidelines that are inRelationship to the measurements that I make before each meal, and so he says that I must do the rest of my life;That is why after reads I want to find another endocrine.I will do it when I recover from my next operation.I'm afraid it will be a doctor's pre -recreation in doctor.

If there was someone from Barcelona who could advise me an endocrine here to help me live with this disease without bitterness what remains of life, I would appreciate it.

Good morning to everyone.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/06/2017 11:14 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

Yes, yes ... they said the same.That diet for life, but also explained the rations and at 2 months Espabile and "me independent" of the diet.
All day with the scale weighing and calculating ... now ojimetro and if the insulin has not come to me more at 2 hours of having finished eating.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2017 7:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, yes ... they said the same.That diet for life, but also explained the rations and at 2 months Espabile and "me independent" of the diet.
All day with the scale weighing and calculating ... now ojimetro and if I have not arrived insulin I put more at 2 hours of having finished eating.

I will have to do that, but let's see if I find an endocrine according to this.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/06/2017 7:58 p.m.

@ Emily, learn reading a lot and experimenting for yourself.There is a diabetological guide of DR Antuña (to see if someone can put it on you) where he explains to how to do the ice cream test (to know how quickly you need).Knowing your fast dose you can eat everything, controlling, of course.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2017 9:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know how to upload, it's this

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2017 9:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2017 9:18 p.m.

Good morning @emily, I wish you success and prompt recovery of your operation.Good endocrine in Barcelona, ​​here a small list recommended by my ex-Andocrine;Ignasi Castell Fuste, Cristina Claret Torents, Apollonia Gabriela García Patterson, Guillem Cuatrecasas Cambra, Alberto Goday Arno, Emilio Ortega Martínez de Victoria and Gloria Beatriz Aranda Velázquez.If you need anyone's address/phone, you send me a private.P.S.I have not visited any because they catch me away, I live in Cubelles.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/07/2017 10:52 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

regina said:
I don't know how to upload it, it's this

I look at it as soon as I can, thanks :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/07/2017 12:13 p.m.

solar said:
good day @emily, I wish you success and prompt recovery of your operation.Good endocrine in Barcelona, ​​here a small list recommended by my ex-Andocrine;Ignasi Castell Fuste, Cristina Claret Torents, Apollonia Gabriela García Patterson, Guillem Cuatrecasas Cambra, Alberto Goday Arno, Emilio Ortega Martínez de Victoria and Gloria Beatriz Aranda Velázquez.If you need anyone's address/phone, you send me a private.P.S.I have not visited any because they catch me away, I live in Cubelles.Greetings.

Thank you very much, I am interested in an endocrine that agrees to subject insulin to me, not on the contrary.

I will look for those who have put me if they enter my mutual.

All the best.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/07/2017 12:15 p.m.

@"Emily" is usually the diabetological education personnel who explain all these things in the portions, insulin units, etc.Ask your endocrine because normally all diabetics must go to diabetological education.

All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/07/2017 12:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@"emily" is normally the personnel of Diabetological Education those who explain all these things in the portions, insulin units, etc.Ask your endocrine because normally all diabetics must go to diabetological education.

All the best.

My endocrine is particular and does not impart diabetological education.And in my ambulatory, the nurse who deals with the diabetics told me that on a dish he put half of the vegetables, and in the other half a room of protein, and the other room of hydrates.And so the rest of my life.

It also gave me a plastic meter where I have to put the rice, or the potato, or the legume ... already cooked, as far as the corresponding raya marks.Misery and company.And he told me that skim lacteos in small quantity, and no fried, all boiled, steam and iron.The very little and integral bread, no juices neither natural nor commercial, and fruit in a few quantity, a small piece always behind the meals that are neither banana, nor grape ... and some more than now I do not remember.No sausages, only turkey ... I as a sweet ham to whom I remove the fat, a lonchita for breakfast.Protein at lunch and dinner between 100 and 150 gr (this tb has put it like that the endocrine).

He told me that no alcohol, not even 0.0 beer because he carries sugar;Only water and ligth soft drinks, coffee, and normal tea, not fruits or flavored.No sweets.Three or four eggs maximum per week.

Even the nurse told me that insulin does not fat, and the endocrine told me otherwise ...

The nurse emphasized that I can't pass these places.

He was with me 10 minutes to explain that to me, and how and where the insulin should click.Nothing to count rations to adapt insulin, on the contrary, I have to subject myself to insulin.

That is all the diabetological education that they teach here, at least in the ambulatory that corresponds to me, and as I have said, the endocrine, particular, because the SS header considered that I did not need to send me to an endocrine, I alsoSubditates me to insulin.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/07/2017 1:44 p.m.

Of guard court!
@"Emily" In this thread you have many useful tips that the compis have given you.Start calmly and in parts, the first thing looks for another endocrine and gradually increase the basal to achieve stability and improve your levels.It was convenient for the meal regime not to touch it for the moment, even if you do not like it, to keep HC constant while insulin regulas, that will come later when you are more stable.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/07/2017 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

runing50 said:
of guard court!
@"Emily" In this thread you have many useful tips that the compis have given you.Start calmly and in parts, the first thing looks for another endocrine and gradually increase the basal to achieve stability and improve your levels.It was convenient for the meal regime not to touch it for the moment, even if you do not like it, to keep the HC constant while insulin regulas, that will come later when you are more stable.

Yes, thanks, a hug.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/07/2017 5:07 p.m.

gala said:
@emily, I think there are, I will look the next time I will buy, it is that I do not make me very funny to me alone but I will look at it but I will look at it

There is no, no, I've already looked at it.I have bought the creamy forest to try, but for my liking it is very liquid.What I like is yogurt yogurt, of milk alone and that is creamy, like Greek, the others do not like.It is a shame, for me, of course.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/08/2017 12:18 p.m.

I believe

What taking Greek yogurt will not hurt you.Remove the fat from another site and now.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2017 3:25 p.m.

emily said:
gala said:
@emily, I think there are, I will look at the next time I will buy, is that to myThe natives alone do not make me very funny but I will look at it

There is no, no, I've already looked at it.I have bought the creamy forest to try, but for my liking it is very liquid.What I like is yogurt yogurt, of milk alone and that is creamy, like Greek, the others do not like.It is a shame, for me, of course.

Hi @emily, I take two yogurts a day one Greek at noon and a natural one at night.I started with skimmed as they told me but it is bestLike a candy ice cream, or two often, you have to compensate and it is bestHave the eye prepared.Beer as extra also drink, clear and without alcohol, alcohol or try it because even in small quantities I had more than one scare.All this in my case I have not learned in a week or in a month, is to try.You know any hard you comment and among all you surely get tips that one or the other can work, greetings and encouragement !!

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/09/2017 7:13 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
emily said:
gala said:
gala said:
@emily, I think there are, I alreadyI will set the next time I will buy, it is that I do not make me very funny to me but I will look at it

Hi @emily, I take two yogurts a day one Greek at noon and a natural one at night.I started with skimmed as they told me but it is bestLike a candy ice cream, or two often, you have to compensate and it is bestHave the eye prepared.Beer as extra also drink, clear and without alcohol, alcohol or try it because even in small quantities I had more than one scare.All this in my case I have not learned in a week or in a month, is to try.You know any hard you comment and among all you surely get tips that one or the other can work, greetings and encouragement !!

Thank you so much :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/09/2017 10:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.