{'en': 'Glycosylated Hemoglobin Meter (HBA1C)', 'es': 'Medidor de hemoglobina glicosilada (HbA1c)'} Image

Glycosylated Hemoglobin Meter (HBA1C)

Amélie's profile photo   07/27/2017 11:36 a.m.

If you do 7 or 8 controls to the Dïa, look at the average of the month in the glucometer and give you a very approximate glycosylated looking at the tables.
With an average of 120, glycosilada will be 6. With an average of 140 it will be 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2017 6:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

THANKS REFINA !!I have no idea if the glucometer indicates average of the month ... I will investigate it.Likewise, even if I see the average it will be a fact for me, but the diabetologist tells him every three months analysis and his veins are so difficult that my son suffers a lot, x that was interesting to me.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/08/2017 7:57 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Rule forgiveness !!These phones change what one writes

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/08/2017 7:58 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.