{'en': 'Tresiba and Electronic Recipe', 'es': 'Tresiba y receta electrónica'} Image

Tresiba and Electronic Recipe

nigiri's profile photo   06/28/2018 9:26 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I come from my header and really that I am fed up with how they dizzy so that we can access a medication that is supposed to be vital.

They have finally included the Tresiba in the electronic recipe, yes, prior acceptance by inspection, because I do not know if it only happens to me but this mechanism fails more than a fair shotgun, every time I want to take insulin in the pharmacy there are pharmacySome problem and I have to return to my doctor's consultation.

Today he has directly made a recipe on paper so that I can buy it but I have to go through inspection before I seal it.Before I went directly at the time they attended and ready but now you have to make an appointment.

This looks like the 12 Astérix tests, it seems to me a shame that for something that is essential for us to put so many sticks.

In my case I have a lot of free time and I can do these efforts without problems but I imagine that people who have a normal office schedule will see them and wish to access their medication.

Anyway, I just wanted to let off steam a little and know if those who use Tresiba have so many problems every time you need it.

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/28/2018 9:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I tell you my case @nigiri.I worked with paper recipes.First Head doctor to prescribe it, then I send it by mail for the inspection seal.Total is about 10 days between some and others.That or personally move to the capital and go to inspection in person.I must be very attentive and get it with all that advance.
Greetings

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/28/2018 9:43 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

The first time the endocrine prescribed it to me to go to inspection.They gave me the authorization and the header included it in the electronic recipe.This is at least three years ago.I only had a problem at the beginning because in inspection I was asked the units that I needed per day and there was some error in the dose, I solve it and until today.
Once you give you authorization inspection is forever ... or do you have to renew?
In the electronic recipe it expires at the beginning of the year and the doctor is renewing it as it is done with other medications.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/28/2018 9:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can't interrupt working hours in that way to get a vital medication.
They do put so many obstacles, do not prescribe it.
There are more insulins.
And claims to health or where it is needed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2018 9:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In many jobs they do not hire you if you do not meet the schedule.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2018 9:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@"Anaisabel" What luck, I always have problems, or they give me only for twice and then I have to renew it again or the last time they have had to get the dose badly and I cannot take about a month and II am in a few days, shameful.

@"Surprised" asks to see if they can put it in the electronic recipe, where I live for a year or so you can.

@"Regina" totally agree, what I do not understand is what I have to go by inspection, when it came out, I could understand it but now it makes no sense.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/28/2018 11:06 p.m.

Go to patient care, have to give a solution.That put a claim to inspection.That procedure would no longer have to be mandatory. They solve it.
Is that insulin good?Better than what you had before?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2018 11:18 p.m.

@nigiri, in my case it is not a matter of residence, I have a private medical company and a mutuality behind.They, despite the fact that on more than one occasion I told them to facilitate the tramies to get Tresiba, also reactive strips, they told me that that is what there was.To me both the strips, which were sent to me, like the three -time, cost me time and displacements (I understand money).
Here we do not have that of the electronic recipe.To wait, it has been said.
Greetings.

Sorprendido
06/29/2018 8:48 a.m.

"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

There are also those who have to carry the recipe accompanied by the endocrine report where I specify because Tresiba guides you and not another basal, take it to the health center to send it inspection because you cannot go to take it directly to wait a week or more than whatThey return sealed or not, it depends on whether the endocrine report is written in the parameters they want, if they refer it to you, they load it on the booklet with a top of retirement but byy bye and again do the whole process, goto the pharmacy and have stock (never have) and have to order and go the next day.So every time you need.All that for an insulin that in my opinion not much less worth all the fights that put for recipe, or what the brand that sells it sells about it.As time cite at the end it translates into money.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/29/2018 5:59 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Surprised" patience then.All the best.

@"Regina" yes, before I used Lantus and did not cover me 24h or by Asomo, with threeiba I am very happy.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/30/2018 10:52 a.m.

I was perscribed by the endo in November 2017, I went to the header doctor with the report that gave me such that on Wednesday and on Monday I got an SMS with the approval of the electronic recipe.I have never had problems for supply.This is in Madrid.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
07/02/2018 10:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I finally believe that the problem is in my header.Thanks @"merchem"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/03/2018 12:52 a.m.

It happens to me the same as Luvi, first the endocrine has to make a report where he says because he puts me threeiba, that I have to take it to the header to make the recipes on paper, then I have to go to reception toLeave the recipe with the endocrine report to send it to inspection and seal me, return the next week to the recipe and call the pharmacy before to have them because as Luvi says, they usually do not have them and it is upReturn the next day and the next time I need the same operation except the endocrine report that is worth it.
Luckily it makes me for 2-3 months ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/04/2018 8:50 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am the same as Gala, but I have since I put more insulin than the real, to be able to accumulate a couple of boxes and go every several months

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
07/04/2018 4:37 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

And what does the three -one have that the others do not have?

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/04/2018 4:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

It has been very good for me to reduce hypos and have stable blood glucose to the nights, with the lantus there was no way because it picos.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
07/04/2018 5:50 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

I managed to eliminate nocturnal hypoglycemia.With Lantus he easily recognized a peak of action and therefore of more risk of hypos.The profile of this must be tremendously flat.My basal, since I use it, are very good.It is my personal experience, of course.
For me, Tresiba, has been one of those important steps in improving treatment, as the appearance of Lantus was at the time.

Greetings.

Sorprendido
07/04/2018 6:30 p.m.

Goethe

@Gala I At first also had to do all that only that I was directly inspected to be sealed because casually I live on the same street, I saved me one step, now with the electronic recipe it is supposed to be easier but from me fromThen I do not do well and that's why I wanted to know if it was my particular case or if it happened to more people and it is clearly my case.
Can't you put it in the electronic recipe?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/04/2018 8:27 p.m.

@"nigiri", I have one of the head that is avinagrada and more antipatic than anything else and to everything I say it puts me.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/05/2018 7:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I see that he is going very well with Tresiba, now that I have doubts between Toujeo and Tresiba, to see what the endo says ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2018 9:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.