{'en': 'Tresiba and Electronic Recipe', 'es': 'Tresiba y receta electrónica'} Image

Tresiba and Electronic Recipe

nigiri's profile photo   06/28/2018 9:26 p.m.

@"Gala" Flabiate as a doctor, it is not worth suffering because you have touched one of "those"

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
07/08/2018 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Why is this visa imposed?This is what I have found

It is an agreement with the Government and with the Price Commission.The main reason is for our attitude of social responsibility.We say yes to authorization, although it may not be fair because not all patients will benefit.What makes health is to control pharmaceutical expense, which in the end is what the government needs.But I am sure that our insulin produces savings to the system, because the patient needs a lower amount and has better results.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/09/2018 9:21 p.m.

Hello!
I was prescribed by the endocrine Tresiba, and when taking the recipe to the GP, he told me that it was not proven that this insulin was safe and that Lantus prescribes me (and that did, no matter how much I said).Talking to my endo, he told me that he had already happened to him with a patient and that they did it because Tresiba comes out more expensive for the SS than Lantus ...

I asked for a change of header and with the new one, I had no problem or had it so far.

MireiaB's profile photo
MireiaB
07/11/2018 4:16 p.m.

But a header cannot change the insulin prescribed by an endocrine.That is denounced.
Unless the endocrine is private ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/12/2018 1:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Exactly, the endocrine is private ...

MireiaB's profile photo
MireiaB
07/12/2018 1:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.