{'en': 'Exclusive: Dr. Faustman interview.News 2018 The cure closer', 'es': 'Exclusiva: Entrevista Dra. Faustman. Novedades 2018 la cura mas CERCA'} Image

Exclusive: Dr. Faustman interview.News 2018 The cure closer

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/14/2018 5:31 p.m.

The BCG is a vaccine marketed more than 40 years ago, I suppose that the one they are rehearsing is not the vaccine itself but that they will have retouched it, since to put the vaccine directly the purchases in any pharmacy and this is no longer necessary to investigate an investigation of10 years.
The moment they have not said it but they will say it and the investigation is even somewhat green to if it is time to wait and hopefully it will go well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/07/2018 7:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From what I have read, the effect is not prevention but of reprogramming of the immune system.The previously vaccinated do not avoid diabetes, but once you have it is when this vaccine is used.
And it must be the same usual BCG vaccine, because just what they argue is that it is more than proven.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
10/08/2018 12:14 p.m.

Hello, I have been following this essay since it came out.Clarify for the people I have seen interested, that the vaccine in question is a concrete strain of the BCG -> Link
I was very excited about this but after seeing the publication of the latest data this summer about phase II I am more skeptical.In these results, an immunological reprogramming has been stopped that it was the initial plan to say that blood glucose levels are helped because white blood cells consume more glucose.We will have to wait to see if this really leads to something positive.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
10/25/2018 12:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.