{'en': 'Exclusive: Dr. Faustman interview.News 2018 The cure closer', 'es': 'Exclusiva: Entrevista Dra. Faustman. Novedades 2018 la cura mas CERCA'} Image

Exclusive: Dr. Faustman interview.News 2018 The cure closer

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/14/2018 5:31 p.m.

Hello everyone,

As I told you the other day, Dr. Faustman has had the first results of phase II in humans with reductions in HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin) up to 6.5% and significant reductions in the insulin doses of patientsstudied after two doses of BCG (the current vaccine for tuberculosis).

These new news and the new research that will be launched in pediatric age brought me many new questions and after writing on Saturday, the next day I already had the answers.

I leave all the info.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/14/2018 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We already know that there are interests that do not definitely heal in Europe

DiabetesForo
08/14/2018 6:09 p.m.

Hello Antonimar, you can send me please all the information.Thank you so much

MIMIS's profile photo
MIMIS
08/18/2018 4:31 p.m.

Or better put it here.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/18/2018 4:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

antonimar said:
hello to all, as I told you the other day, Dr. Faustman has had the first results of phase II in humans with reductions in HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin)Up to 6.5% and significant reductions in the insulin doses of the patients studied after two doses of BCG (the current vaccine for tuberculosis) these new news and the new research that will be launched in pediatric age brought me many new onesQuestions and after writing on Saturday, the next day I already had the answers.I leave all the info

Good morning.Where have you left the info?

Toño Palacio's profile photo
Toño Palacio
08/19/2018 11:57 a.m.

I have gotten out of PubMed.The truth is that it looks very beautiful.It will be seen, they go for phase I.
Anyway, the pancreas will not regenerate us, for now that only happens in mice.Well, it's another way where to look.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2018 9:19 p.m.

I wish the disease could already be cured!It would not help me, because my problem is not that the pancreas does not work or work badly, they took me 2/3 and although the remaining third is, it is insufficient;But I would be very happy for you to cure the ones you could.

One thing When is the possibility of transplanting the pancreas, is decor, in what cases?

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 3:05 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Link

DiabetesForo
08/27/2018 12:51 a.m.

funese said:
antonimar said:
hello everyone, as I told you the other day, Dr. Faustman has had the first results of thePhase II in humans with reductions in HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin) up to 6.5% and significant reductions in the insulin doses of the patients studied after two doses of BCG (the current vaccine for tuberculosis) these new news and the new newResearch that will be launched in pediatric age brought me many new questions and after writing on Saturday, the next day I already had the answers.I leave all the info

Good morning.Where have you left the info?

I have already put the link, I am in contact with them and if they make me Marcho to Boston to submit to the rehearsals they already go by phase 2, with adults it is seen that it works well and with children they are starting to try it, so if it comes outall well more than one who lives on this is over the bar
Diago because they are financed with particular aid so they do not depend on any public body that can block the process

DiabetesForo
08/27/2018 12:53 a.m.

Massachusetts General Hospital

CNY, 149 13th Street, Hall 3603

Charlestown, Ma 02129

Email: diabetestrial@partners.org

Here I leave the data in case someone wants to contact they are very friendly and they answer you

DiabetesForo
08/27/2018 12:55 a.m.

Email: diabetestrial@partners.org

Fax: 617-643-9930

Mail: Dr. Denise Faustman
Massachusetts General Hospital
Immunology Lab – Diabetes Research
CNY, 13th Street, Building 149, Room 3603
Charlestown, MA 02129

DiabetesForo
08/27/2018 1:05 a.m.

Thank you very much for sharing!Very interesting.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
09/04/2018 11:36 a.m.

@Antonimar Alfinal have you taken you in the study?Informen !!!

G1992's profile photo
G1992
09/19/2018 8:53 a.m.

Dm1. Glicada 6,6
Free + 14 ui Tresiba + rapida segun CH
Enfermera

g1992 said:
@antonimar alfinal have you taken you in the study?Informen !!!

Yes but they will notify me in about 12 months.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2018 1:55 p.m.

Thanks for the info, even if it is only to feed the hope that my son knows the cure one day.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
09/20/2018 5:07 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Well congratulations!
You will inform us

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2018 10:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I told our doctor, but it seemed nothing open to this possibility.I even sent all the technical information that passed me from Faustman.
In my case I get uphill I have to travel several times to the USA to have a 50% chance of putting a placebo.
So I suggested the doctor the possibility of using the vaccine here and now, since it is more than proven.The worst thing that can happen is that the girl is vaccinated against tuberculosis and the best, that there is luck and help with diabetes.
Frankly I had the feeling that I did not listen to me and put its prejudice ahead of a technical debate.
Have you commented on the subject with other doctors?

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
10/01/2018 10:01 a.m.

My daughter was vaccinated against tuberculosis, BCG, and within a few years she debuted ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/01/2018 4:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I speak with my endocrine that also belongs to the Technological Research Commission of Diabetes in the US and it seemed good to me that the advantage is that you do not have to take immunosuppressants but I tell me that the investigation is still very green, so you have to waittime to time, but at least something is moving
cheer up

DiabetesForo
10/04/2018 1:14 p.m.

@antonimar at the financing level, is it all private, how much can the cost be?thank you so much!
And if you are already vaccinated with TB, do they put it again?

paloma's profile photo
paloma
10/07/2018 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.