Hello to all
I have followed your comments for a long time.
We are diabetics and my husband is type1.
We have fought for years to get more strips than they give us, (it is very tired) and I agree with the two factors that restrict them: nursing, and government protocol (in this case Catalan).
For this reason, we founded a company in which the objective was to find a reusable strip three times (at least).
After contacts with the Department of Endocrinology of the Germans Trias Hospital (Can Ruti), with the Higher Research Center, Dr. Anna Novals (president of this association), and to work on it all together, a prototype was reached andPatent.
From here, several pharmaceuticals were interested, but since the project is in the embryonic phase, in the absence of budget, they all told us the same: return with the most evolved project, that is, with the conceptual test, (which the aforementioned hospitalHe already quickly positioned them to do them in his apartment) and much more work that was missing.(Software ... etc)
But gentlemen, the doctors, scientists and technicians, independent of their predisposition, eat and have family with the day -to -day expenses of any home and need money for it, and we have touched background.
Here the history of reusable strips stops, not for pleasure, but by abdication.
Rosa Mª