{'en': 'I am type 1 diabetics, Spanish in the Dominican Republic, 500 glucose', 'es': 'Soy diabetica tipo 1, española en la República Dominicana, a 500 de glucosa'} Image

I am type 1 diabetics, Spanish in the Dominican Republic, 500 glucose

Damari's profile photo   09/15/2018 4:53 p.m.

Hello!,

I am guy as I said, 20 years ago I am Spanish which I have been in the Dominican Republic for a season, I have always had fast and slow insulin but this endocrine that takes me here never wants to send me quickly ...

I was overweight, but I am already in my weight, I have lowered a lot, we weighed 102 kg and I am at 75 kg,

Total to what I was going, last night I had the glucose at 500 mg/dl and I had to go to the pharmacy to buy the apidra myself to be able to correct it, with the Tresiba I have been 2 days, to see how such a change.

All the best.

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/15/2018 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you were type 1 and a doctor (no matter how bad it is) does not prescribe quick insulin, then you know how you will end (and that means you can report it and that person will not play it).You have type 2 diabetes, but now, after 20 years, you require insulin (slow and fast [although your Dominican Republic doctor does not prescribe it, due to economic costs]).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/15/2018 5:08 p.m.

Yes, you have always had fast and slow insulin because you are guy1, what doctor is you to prescribe only slow?
It changes doctor and returns to the usual treatment, because the consequences are already seeing them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/15/2018 6:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

But what are you talking about?Hahaha What economic costs?That is not my problem here the insulins are expensive but my case is not that I cannot buy them the subject here, my doctor of this country does not wantThis person who writes to me comes and find that I am type 2 hahahahahaha because I am type 2 if it makes you illusion to think so hahahakakaka

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/15/2018 6:13 p.m.

Change doctor and get a glycosilada less than 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/15/2018 6:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

On Tuesday I have another to see how I go with the Tresiba and I will repeat that it sends me quickly insulin that since I want last night I bought it apidra and I solved my rise in sugar but even seeing my profiles does not send it to me and to theThat he writes to me that I am guy you will know your more than me now?I have 33 years and debut with 14 years I am I am type 1 what I return and I am not in my country Spain I am in the Dominican Republic and this doctor is not bad but it is not in favor of the fast insulins only in case of emergency but not even soI send it for that reason I write here but how do I want my fast because here they sell it without a recipe

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/15/2018 6:23 p.m.

My glucosilada is 8 with 7 I am already happy to be diabetics is very good 7 according to my doctors in Spain

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/15/2018 6:26 p.m.

Look what your glycosilada is now.Yes it is not below 7, you need to get fast, as is normal in type1., Say what that doctor says.
In many countries in South America they treat type 1 only slowly, and that is a barbarity.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/15/2018 6:28 p.m.

If the health of this country is a disaster, I say it from my own experience, I soon return to Spain and I am going to put the insulin bomb that there is almost no one is injected

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/15/2018 6:32 p.m.

If you carry a treatment in Spain you should continue with it always works well.
I live in Spain and I treat me with bolis and like me most.More bombs are prescribed every day, but much remains to generalize.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/16/2018 1:03 p.m.

Didn't you get a medical certificate with your diagnosis?I do not travel without him and especially if I'm going to live a few months.
If you return, do not complain to complain there and demand ... you are going to wear down and you will not get anything.
As soon as you arrive, go to uegences to give you urgent via.At least bolis will get free.The bomb ... depends

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2018 2:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Jaaja, of course, I have a medical certificate and in terms of arriving and complaining I did not understand the term I am Spanish of the Canary Islands I have a medical team that takes me at the diabetes plant and they already know me of years and know that I have been 2 yearsFrom Spain you do not know all the communities do not give the same health services what I know is that when I get out of that plane I have my bomb to fourth hahahaha and my team is very human very good educators apart you give you everything you need glucometer everythingThe last thing that arrives they give it to you so on that side Super Felicity

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/16/2018 5:28 p.m.

Nor do I need them to give me free hahahahaha, how are you going to do?I buy them in the normal pharmacy hahahaha I have my parents there and she takes me all my medications with my recipe and sends me to here it will even be people with less resources who give it to me that seems very good to me

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/16/2018 5:35 p.m.

I am the Canarian and the bomb does not put it as churros in fact they have put it for a reason, but I have friends who have been waiting for a year, some have already achieved it after two years, but but you meet some requirementsOr you want to get pregnant, it is hard for them.They do not even finance the measurement sensors.Now they have accepted it to pregnant women, people with many hypoglycemia and children under 18 and do not make them debut, carry a process and accept it by a medical court.There is still a long way to go as @anaisabel says.
Greetings

Jess's profile photo
Jess
09/16/2018 5:41 p.m.

Hey, and I lived another reality of exo to my mother, they already gave him not one but two glucometers for me in the hospital in Tenerife Domde they always take me to give me everything and glucometers who want and on the bomb I am not very put inHow is the thing here but how do I want to be a mama they put it

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/16/2018 5:51 p.m.

If the glucometers if they give it to us without problems, those that we need to me have spoiled me and with it they have given me a new one and if you want to be a mother they will put the pump without any problem, with their glucometer that is connected to the pumpBy Bluetooth, they will even give you the sensor with which you can be better controlled and save you a few little punctures, the pump if they have assured me to leave it when the pregnancy ends, but the sensor does not promise me anything, hopefully every time the thing advancesmore and social security open the hand a little more.

Jess's profile photo
Jess
09/16/2018 6:05 p.m.

How good esq, so my mother has commented to pregnant women after giving birth, they leave her fixed and it seems that you are a higher quality of life, I also get very much in Youyuber and people are super happy with her who is aChange a little kiss congratulations on your pregnancy and many blessings

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/16/2018 6:14 p.m.

Well, in Madrid the bomb is unfeasible unless you have an lack of control.The sensors nothing.Glukometers, those who want but the strips show them.

If your family is sending you insulin from Spain, I do not see the problem that a local doctor there does not prescribe insulin for meals, what gives you the most?!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2018 11:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi, you know that Insulin can not be sent because it has to go cold but I buy it here. In Dominican Republic the sale is free of insulins for me it is an advantage because I could buy an apidra myself and start controlling myself the worst?The price an insulin costs you 1000pesos 20euros to the change is a pass and a box with 5 opImagine how the control of most diabetics is in this country gives me a lot of sorrow because poor people cannot afford a glucometer do not know how they have their sugar during the day this is the reality of this country I today very much better on an empty stomach130 After eating 140 and in the afternoon 110 I am with the encourageAnd if I don't do it here with a degree of nursing hahaha

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 12:18 a.m.

We have to know how to adjust insulins, if not, this cannot be controlled

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/17/2018 2:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.