{'en': 'I am type 1 diabetics, Spanish in the Dominican Republic, 500 glucose', 'es': 'Soy diabetica tipo 1, española en la República Dominicana, a 500 de glucosa'} Image

I am type 1 diabetics, Spanish in the Dominican Republic, 500 glucose

Damari's profile photo   09/15/2018 4:53 p.m.

Everything is effort I put another one you see it and look today the perfect this is to study how to return to school hahahahaha but everything can little by little

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 2:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If at night I get to 495 and use the correction factor my goal is 130
I have to get 365mg rounding calculation that 300 therefore equals 6 units is it like that?Please help me may have a little short apart if I have something I already got in 10u that I think it's the right thing

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 3:27 a.m.

Here the insulin can be bought without a recipe, I have done it but the price is high: Levemir 80 EUR and Novorrapid per style.The Free Glucometer you also pay it and are 70eur.
If refrigerated medications can be sent, but the shipment is expensive.I have done it within Spain.
Outside the US where health is not subsidized, diabetics have a bad life, unless they have a good medical insurance.The example uses or mejico.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2018 8:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ahh not me in Spain ever bought at a real price so that if we are subsidized we have the best heal

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 2:17 p.m.

12 units little ???Because??The doses are never many or few each one puts on what he needs and does not mean that he is better or worse.
You have been knowing and deciding your dose for 20 years.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/17/2018 7:02 p.m.

Of course it is very little I refer to the slow one and I do not know if I looked from the beginning the endo here just send me threeiba and to see how I redeem my body we started with 12 but I already went up to 14 and I will continue to climb because my bodyI have more I decide if but date it I have been very much with Lantus and I repeat the changes are to step I can not be self -medicating myself always consult with my doctor although then I eat that it is the best thing for me but always with the first opinion of the professional

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 7:48 p.m.

And little in my case I write here from my experience always exposing my case to how my sugar values ​​are the others clearly talk about their cases for that we are in this forum because I notice the defensive one as long as you tell me

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 7:53 p.m.

damari said:
If at night I get to 495 and use the correction factor My goal is 130
I have to get 365mg rounding calculation that 300 therefore equals 6 units is it like that?Please help me may have a little short apart if I have something I already got in 10u that I think it's the right thing

Hi Damari!I found a post here and it served me a lot to know better the insulin units that I have to apply to lower the glucose.The case is like this: you must first know your insulin sensitivity for that you need the average of 3 days of the total insulin that you apply (slow and fast), that is, add the totals of the three days and divide it by 3.Example, I apply in 1 day 40u of Levemir and 6u Novorapid = 46u in total, another day 48u, and another 47U.46+48+47 = 141/3 = 47
Then you do this 1700/47 account (what you have given you on the average) this will result in your sensitivity to insulin, in my case 36. Knowing this you can already calculate the insulin units you need to lower glucose.As for example, you have 200 and your goal is 100, you make the following account: 200 (current glucose) - 100 (objective glucose) = 100/36 (sensitivity) = 2.77 (quantity of fast insulin to apply)
Hopefully I have implied and serve you!
Greetings

AntoSc1607's profile photo
AntoSc1607
09/17/2018 8:14 p.m.

@Dámari, we can help you here if you are guy1 and you don't get fast.Tresiba needs to be combined with the rapid of meals, if not, you will never know what dose you need.
To lower a 400 climb, you have to know your fast sensitivity factor, but it would be better not to reach those values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/17/2018 8:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I know my sensitivity factor is 44 and I get Apidra

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 8:34 p.m.

Muxas thanks Anto

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 8:36 p.m.

Hahahaha would it be better not to get to those values, do you love that I have 400mg?As if I were easy to control my girl, my diabetes is emotional since I stare my sugar and get a rebel, I have anxioly and antidepressant treatment I do not want you to help me or need it but I appreciate the comments of helpof encouragement and kariño that all of us here know that this is always perfect, hopefully it was so thanks to those who have sent positive messages blessings to all

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 8:41 p.m.

The tone when the messages are read is the one who reads.
I am not on the defensive. But I have an opinion and I express it as is.I am not to cut flowers and put them in my words.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/17/2018 10:32 p.m.

The day will come when you need to cut flowers and put them in your plabras that is because you are in your comfort zone you have to empathize more with people and not be so hard, I would appreciate you that you do not respond or think to my post I do not need people like thatThe same way will be the Lamultima you see that I will address you

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/17/2018 10:59 p.m.

@'Damari' I see that you control it well;Calm down to eliminate anxiolytics.(I imagine it is not easy)
I am one of those who believe that the less chemistry in the body the better.
As you have little to return, continue with its threeiba and aspidra.
Here, I believe that the Tresiba needs the approval of the medical inspection.If it is easier there, bring the one you can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2018 8:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

THANKS THERE I WILL DO IT A GREETING

Damari's profile photo
Damari
09/18/2018 8:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.