{'en': 'Type 1 diabetic on honeymoon without exogenous insulin for 8 months', 'es': 'Diabetico tipo 1 en luna de miel sin insulina exógena durante 8 meses'} Image

Type 1 diabetic on honeymoon without exogenous insulin for 8 months

Yessica_A's profile photo   10/24/2017 7:03 p.m.

The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specifically that of Yesica is from 2017, look first if they are alive: D

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/22/2021 5:51 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Alberto_13 said:
The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specifically that of Yesica is from 2017, look first if they are alive: D

Fuck, it's that I don't know where the messages are seen.I am so obsessed that I read old messages and this interests me.But @yessica_a I know that he is still active because he has ever answered me and has given me very good advice.By the way, I already follow the boy of the article on Instagram and already use insulin, he has a photo clicking

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
04/22/2021 5:55 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez

Under the name of the Q writes the message appears a square, which is a kind of calendar.If that appears and not the date is that the text is something old.On a computer if you give and select that calendar tells you the date.But from my iPhone or from the iPad there is no way to see the date.

@Fer
It is something that the managers of the forum should solve.The complete date of when the message was written should always appear including the year and that was maintained.There are many people who answer very very very very old messages in the forum.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/22/2021 6:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@smartinez

Under the name of the Q writes the message appears a square, which is a kind of calendar.If that appears and not the date is that the text is something old.On a computer if you give and select that calendar tells you the date.But from my iPhone or from the iPad there is no way to see the date.

@Fer
It is something that the managers of the forum should solve.The complete date of when the message was written should always appear including the year and that was maintained.There are many people who answer very very very very old messages in the forum.

Thank you!!!!

smartinez
04/22/2021 6:18 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specifically that of Yesica is from 2017, look first if they are alive:D

Fuck, it's that I don't know where the messages are seen.I am so obsessed that I read old messages and this interests me.But @yessica_a I know that he is still active because he has ever answered me and has given me very good advice.By the way, I already follow the boy of the article on Instagram and already use insulin, he has a photo by clicking

The one to prick was coming if or yes, D anyway not all have 10 hours a day to pass them in the gymnasium

Alberto_13
04/22/2021 7:04 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@smartinez

@Fer

+1 to the dates

Alberto_13
04/22/2021 7:06 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specificallyYesica's is from 2017, look first if they are alive: D

Fuck, it's that I don't know where the messages are seen.I am so obsessed that I read old messages and this interests me.But @yessica_a I know that he is still active because he has ever answered me and has given me very good advice.By the way, I already follow the boy of the article on Instagram and already use insulin, he has a photo by clicking

The one to prick was coming if or yes, D anyway not all have 10 hours a day to pass them in the gym

Jo, I still have hope, or at least that I need insulin.By the way in your firm puts DM3, what type of diabetes is that?

smartinez
04/22/2021 7:31 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
>

The one to prick was coming if or yes, D anyway not all have 10 hours a day to pass them in the gym

Jo, I still have hope, or at least that I need insulin.By the way in your firm puts DM3, what type of diabetes is that?

Diabetes mellitus secondary to pancreatic diseases is classified as pancreatogenic diabetes or 3C type (DM3C), and is clinically and metabolically different from the other forms of diabetes

Alberto_13
04/22/2021 7:37 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

Diabetes mellitus secondary to pancreatic diseases is classified as pancreatogenic diabetes or type 3C (DM3C), and is clinically and metabolically different from the other forms of diabetes

From what I see there are many types of diabetes, not only 1 and 2

smartinez
04/22/2021 7:55 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Look if I was an incognite until I told the endocrine what was my problem

Alberto_13
04/22/2021 8:11 p.m.

It is not bad to use insulin.Not having good blood glucose control.Therefore, I consider that there is no need to find a way to live without insulin and try to make low carbohydrate diets if the only objective is not to use insulin.The honeymoon to my son has lasted a lot I do not know if 2 or more years, until preteens arrived.And, if he has lasted so long, it is because he has always helped his reservation with pricking insulin.She is our great friend.
Perfect if diets serve to improve blood glucose, but at the same time they have to be balanced and looking for what the body needs.And insulin and food must adapt to this and not vice versa
Greetings to everyone 😄

evacf's profile photo
evacf
04/24/2021 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

evacf said:
It is not bad to use insulin.Not having good blood glucose control.Therefore, I consider that there is no need to find a way to live without insulin and try to make low carbohydrate diets if the only objective is not to use insulin.The honeymoon to my son has lasted a lot I do not know if 2 or more years, until preteens arrived.And, if he has lasted so long, it is because he has always helped his reservation with pricking insulin.She is our great friend.
Perfect if diets serve to improve blood glucose, but at the same time they have to be balanced and looking for what the body needs.And insulin and food must adapt to this and not vice versa
Greetings to all 😄

If everything I read is in favor of insulin, which stops being so slave, that you can eat better ... but I prefer to delay everything I can, I don't know if I do well or not.Anyway, in my case, my endocrine has not sent it to me yet, it is not that I have denied myself.When she believes convenient I will do it but if I can spend more time with diet and exercise I prefer it.

smartinez
04/24/2021 4:05 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Hello, I am type I diabetic for 38 years I debuted with the typical children's symptoms, they gave me oral antidiabetics while they thought if they entered me and the truth that something did to me because the Piliuria and Polidipsiaand they put me fast and slow insulin of the time.My father who was a vegetarian gave me a strict vegetarian diet did not eat meat or bread or cow's milk.He ate cereals, soy meat algae, fruit and vegetables etc and spent 6 months without insulin.I guess it was the honeymoon then I started up the sugar and I returned with insulin and eat everything.My parents thought it was the diet but I think it was the honeymoon.I recognize that I am of very thin constitution and do sports and sure that with a diet low ch shot only slowly but considered that I hate the flesh and would die of hunger.Insulin does not fatten the truth that I only put 7.8 three -year per day and 8 fast throughout the day.I recognize that the more insulin weights you need and if you have muscle mass TB you need little insulin.I weight 44 and I measure 1.57 and I am 45 years old with little insulin shot.I have teenage daughters, one of them celiac I have no complications and gly of 7 and I have this way there is either to be 5 and kill you to dowers for not having complications

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
04/25/2021 12:05 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
Yesterday I found a case that caught my attention, I have begun to follow him on Instagram to see how it evolves.

His name is David Díaz Gil, he has the blog informaalos40 and participates in vitonica with articles.He has been covering Men’s Health 2 times (the last one with 40 years) and has made an Ironman (all this before being diabetic).

According to his Instagram 9 months ago he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, he spent a month with insulin and typical diet with 60% hydrates that the endocrine put.

A month he changed to a new endocrine and began a low diet in hydrates, gluten without lactose and stopped needing insulin.I guess this is because I was still on the honeymoon and it is also very fit and has a lot of muscle so it will be super sensitive to insulin.

With all this combination if your pancreas continues to produce some insulin, it manages to be at practically non -diabetic levels (because of the photos that it puts on Instragram of the controls).We will have to wait to see how it evolves and how long the honeymoon can keep.

If the trigger was gluten or lactose intolerance, when eliminating it from the diet, it has stopped the destruction of beta cells and with low carb diet can continue without insulin.

If you want to look for the Instagram, it is informal them40 as the blog.It also has some articles in vitonica on diabetes that you have written recently.If I find out more things I tell you.I planned to write on Instagram to ask you if you don't care about telling your evolution.

It is the first case of an adult who finds that has achieved this and above Spanish.So far I have only seen a child and none Spanish and I have not been able to locate them anywhere to see how they have evolved.

You can read a post on your blog about insulin and because it is not what fattens: Link

Nuria Biopowerfit's profile photo
Nuria Biopowerfit
04/25/2021 1:53 p.m.

I have followed David for a long time.It currently puts exogenous insulin both slow and fast.It also follows a Keto lifestyle.
It is not so rare to be 8 months without exogenous insulin.I have been 1 and a half years and have been using only slowly.
His glyd hemoglobin is the result of his lifestyle.
I advise you to follow the blue squares of your Instagram because they are a kind of "course" to have controlled diabetes

Nuria Biopowerfit's profile photo
Nuria Biopowerfit
04/25/2021 1:57 p.m.

nuria biopowerfit said:
I have followed David for a long time.It currently puts exogenous insulin both slow and fast.It also follows a Keto lifestyle.
It is not so rare to be 8 months without exogenous insulin.I have been 1 and a half years and have been using only slowly.
His glyd hemoglobin is the result of his lifestyle.
I advise you to follow the blue squares of your Instagram because they are a kind of "course" to have controlled diabetes

Hi Nuria, can you tell me your experience?How much C Peptide you had at the beginning, if you had positive or negative antibodies, if you did the Keto diet and help you delay insulin ... I am just now without insulin but according to the endocrine it will not be for a long time.I would like to extend it.If you can advise me, I thank you

smartinez
04/25/2021 3:21 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez
I don't know what to tell you.
I am similar but with slow and metformin.I think that delaying the rapid is the best many times, but sometimes, when you are with friends and you cannot eat many things, I consider whether it is worth it.It is forever.
The puncture is nothing.I say it for the slow.But being always limited to eating for everything ... I don't know if it's worth it, really.
This week they tell me if I am lada or type2.In the case it will be almost the same because I do not have plenty of kilos (48 weight) and my endo told me that the treatment for each one is the one that goes well to each one.That is to say that if this is going well I will continue with it.But if I am type 2 social security almost abandons me .... almost nothing prescribes you, few strips, few controls ..
But at first you think that diets and avoid insulin is the best.And then, when you are fed up with many things, you think that if something allows them, it is better.
A mental mess ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/25/2021 8:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
I don't know what to tell you.
I am similar but with slow and metformin.I think that delaying the rapid is the best many times, but sometimes, when you are with friends and you cannot eat many things, I consider whether it is worth it.It is forever.
The puncture is nothing.I say it for the slow.But being always limited to eating for everything ... I don't know if it's worth it, really.
This week they tell me if I am lada or type2.In the case it will be almost the same because I do not have plenty of kilos (48 weight) and my endo told me that the treatment for each one is the one that goes well to each one.That is to say that if this is going well I will continue with it.But if I am type 2 social security almost abandons me .... almost nothing prescribes you, few strips, few controls ..
But at first you think that diets and avoid insulin is the best.And then, when you are fed up with many things, you think that if something allows them, it is better.
A mental mess ...

@isabelbota When you know something tell me, to see what the endocrine tells you.I am interested in cases like mine.From the diet or insulin ..... At the moment I prefer to diet all my life to prick insulin, at least as long as I can.I know that there will come a time that neither the diet will stop insulin.
Mother Well, with 48 kilos you are not to diet, hahaha.It's a joke, don't take it badly.I have dropped from 62 to 56 and they already tell me not to lose weight anymore but ..... Diet and walking every day is inevitable.Before I stuck chocolate and sugar.I hope you give you good news.You'll have me count

smartinez
04/25/2021 9:42 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specifically that of Yesica is from 2017, look first if they are alive:D

I still live hehehe and I go through here almost every week but the post is quite old.As this boy has already told you now he uses insulin but he does Keto and has glycos of less 4 and peak for a long time.His Instagram is interesting, he has post dedicated to Keto and diabetes that are fine to start.If you are interested in the topic there are many more low car and diabetes sites and many Instagram accounts.I have been low -hydrates and Keto for several years and I also have been with glycos below 5.5 and last year 4.9 - 5 for the pregnancy that I have become more seriously.If you want to know more on the subject I pass you reliable places to learn.It facilitates control much and results are almost diabetic but it is not for everyone.You have to be mentalized about what you do because there are many things that you do not eat that are common in the feeding of most people.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
04/26/2021 9:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

yissica_a said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
The messages you have read are prior to 2018, specificallyYesica's is from 2017, look first if they are alive: D

I still live hehehe and I go through here almost every week but the post is quite old.As this boy has already told you now he uses insulin but he does Keto and has glycos of less 4 and peak for a long time.His Instagram is interesting, he has post dedicated to Keto and diabetes that are fine to start.If you are interested in the topic there are many more low car and diabetes sites and many Instagram accounts.I have been low -hydrates and Keto for several years and I also have been with glycos below 5.5 and last year 4.9 - 5 for the pregnancy that I have become more seriously.If you want to know more on the subject I pass you reliable places to learn.It facilitates control much and results are almost diabetic but it is not for everyone.You have to be mentalized from what you do because there are many things that you do not eat that are common in the feeding of most people.
Hello @yessica_a, I am willing to do the Keto diet if that makes me delay the need for insulin.It is true that I am afraid and respect, there are many people against which they say that it is harmful.I am in contact with a boy from Jerez who met in the forum and has not needed time and with very good glycosiladas.At the moment I will wait to see how my levels are going.Now I am testing without any medication, my endocrine says that the efficib that I take is not for type 1, which does nothing to me and I have not taken it for three days and ... it is going up, I have been getting up with 129, 126, 126, 126,122. The same if it takes effect and I am type 2. I have to try.

smartinez
04/26/2021 9:40 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.