{'en': 'Lada type', 'es': 'Tipo lada'} Image

Lada type

Noa's profile photo   10/28/2018 1:11 a.m.

Hi there,

I am a little overwhelmed by this new situation.For three years I was diagnosed with a lada guy, which I dealt with with oral antidiabetics, but in this new review the C Peptide has given under and the glycosilada of 6, they have put me insulin.

Everything has seemed very hard.Where do I start?

Thanks for attending me.

Noa's profile photo
Noa
10/28/2018 1:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Noa, I hope you haven't put insulin and there you manage.
If you start with insulin tell them to teach you to calculate the ratios, or rather that they calculate them.
Knowing for rations carbohydrates is very important to control glucose.
This is not easy at all but with much encouragement and strength we can, little by little and learning well, it is the main thing and in this world it is never learned, training is continuous.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2018 1:24 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well yes, they have given me insulin and until 7 I don't have the educator.At the moment of two days that I have spent the morning with descent, very badly and cost to climb.Also very discouraged and very afraid.
Thanks for attending me

Noa's profile photo
Noa
10/28/2018 8:46 a.m.

Hi Noa.

Also lada since 2008.

It will be a period of learning and many mistakes, advise with your medical aquipo and investigate a lot.In my case that has served me a lot.

If you go down with that amount and you cannot consult your medical team, lower the dose a bit, if it were up, it would be very careful.I have always preferred to be somewhat high than at risk at doubts.

Some doctors prescribe fixed doses in meals, it is not ideal, asks to teach you to count carbohydrates, but change from doctor if you can.

At first it is a lot of information and overwhelm, but you get used to it and become so natural, at least in my case, that it is no problem in almost anything.

I encourage and if you have doubts, ask, ask and ask, just understand you will handle your diabetes.

A hug.

Alfonso79's profile photo
Alfonso79
10/28/2018 1:39 p.m.

Lada desde 2008
HbA1c 6,1 (oct/18)
Freestylelibre + Spirit combo

Thank you very much, I will try to contact the educator XP Social Security does not put many facilities.
I am 37 years old and I really fall out the world

Noa's profile photo
Noa
10/28/2018 3:03 p.m.

Hello.Here another lad!Normally our evolution is slow and we start with metformin to then go to insulin.If you are lada that they put insulin is not bad news;On the contrary, it is the best thing to take care of your pancreatic reserve.You do not say the type of insulin or the pattern. If you have doubts the best is a call to your doctor.Anyway, if you only have a dose of slow, look at basal glycemia, the goal is to have it between 70 and 130. You have to adjust the insulin dose of 2 in 2 units (little by little) to adjust it.You say you are low (I don't know how much).Care with hypos.Better adjust from top to bottom than the other way around.I don't think you're quickly or well with bowling.In this case it is more complicated and better to consult with your doctor.My advice, you better consult your health center with your nurse and she will tell you or pass you to the doctor

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/28/2018 3:29 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Thank you, then I was with metformin two a day and I have added 14ui de Lantus.The feeling of descent that I have had is always around 12 in the morning with 77 of glycemia, with dizzy a lot of tremor and cold.I have no fast or anything to adjust.Tomorrow I will go through the nurse.
Thank you

Noa's profile photo
Noa
10/28/2018 5:16 p.m.

A 77 glycemia is not hypo.You don't have to have any symptomatology foot guilt of her.I don't know if you make lunch but like a small snack (4 fingers of a baguet, about 40 gr of bread) and a coffee with milk with greater confidence.But calm that co 77 are not going to faint

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/29/2018 12:22 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Look like you are in the morning before breakfast.That is your reference value to adjust the slow.I also started like you with 14u that I adjusted to a little more.Now there are 17u and I had to add a little fast at night and according to food also at noon.I suppose this is on the way to bowling ... for the moment just over a year and without any symptomatic hypo (2 or 3 according to the glucometer).Come, calm that it is slow to make hypos and if in the future you need fast (which is not disaster) you will dominate this to control it.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/29/2018 12:36 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

I wanted to say a little fast at night and half a day according to food

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/29/2018 5 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Hello good, because I have around 100. Today the glycemia around 80-140 after eating.Something more animated but it takes me to prick about 10 minutes I am a coward

Noa's profile photo
Noa
10/29/2018 9:24 p.m.

ha ha ha.You and all.Well, I don't know if a kid who started the DM with 8 years and has been overcome 20 has already overcome it but the needle, however small, always imposes.Go, that you go very well with those glycemia and glyd !!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/30/2018 7:43 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Hi @"Noa" another lada here.
Starting with insulin is the best for us since it helps preserve the pancreatic function we still have.
As 77 have already told you, it is not a real problem, but as your body is accustomed to higher values ​​you have symptoms of hypoglycemia.At first I gave me tachycardia in 90 .... over time the body is habituated, although they recommend me not to get off 80.At the moment I am alone with slow like you.
It is best to adjust the insulin dose from less to more.Maybe 14 units is a lot to start.You are supposed to go little by little by adding 2 in 2 units.It can also help change the time you are injected.All this you must talk to your doctor.
On the other hand it is important if the descent is always in the middle of the morning to control what you have had breakfast.I also got off in the morning because I had a beak after breakfast and then down.I improved by removing the fruit at breakfast and putting fat and protein: avocado with fresh cheese, serrano ham, nuts plus coffee with milk.In mid -morning a small snack with tuna, anchovies, salmon, ... and other coffee with milk.
Cheer up.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/02/2018 12:13 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Thank you for the recommendations, I have to start meeting and taking note of these tips.The sensation is usually always at the same time, but I fear a complicated work in which it is difficult to eat and stop.I want to know about something that is very fast and help me stay.
I only read to learn, even more doubts arise hahaha.
Thank you

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/02/2018 4:18 p.m.

Thanks Vicky for your comment.Now I reread mine and realize that it can lead to an error and also a very important error.I say that better adjust from top to bottom.Naturally I mean more blood glucose and as Vicky says very well is less insulin to more.The opposite is reckless

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/02/2018 6:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

What eating is difficult to advise.For tastes colors and what I want to you can give you.So you say (fast and easy) aim at a sandwich.Better with whole wheat or cereal bread that has lower glycemic index (it is absorbed slower), the bimbo type has more sugar and is absorbed very fast.But you still feel something else.You must have them, but here I leave the tables of the Diabetes Foundation that are very good

Link

I also like an app called Foodmeter.This for Android, I don't know if there are other systems.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/02/2018 7:54 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Yes I have Apple and I have it, but you have to pay it, it costs € 5 or so.

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
11/03/2018 12:30 p.m.

Thanks for the pages, I think they are very useful, especially to approve life in HC

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/04/2018 9:33 a.m.

I copy the message of @ruthbia for @noa.;)

ruthbia said:
@"Noa" Look to see if your glucometer has bowling calculator.
With the capillary value and the rations of CH (1 ration = 10g of CH) you calculate the insulin dose.
Here in the forum there is a lot of information.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2018 4:31 p.m.

Hello, because my glucometer does not have, but that I only have lantus 14u and metformin, I am learning to eat in rations since the educator has told me that I have little of this honeymoon.The conversation with her was very positive, I only tell me that it is a ration and that I will take a lot of weight.Let's go a downturn that I hope to go out of this XP I don't have another one.I do not know how you have been felt but I between the endocrine, nurse and the educator have not given me among all 20 minutes of attention.Anyway, thanks to this forum I learn more, but it's sad as I have been felt.

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/11/2018 9:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.