{'en': 'Lada type', 'es': 'Tipo lada'} Image

Lada type

Noa's profile photo   10/28/2018 1:11 a.m.

At the moment you also need to be very strict telling rations.Take it as a training for the future.Surely your goal today is to keep the basal controlled and that is done with the slow.When you eat in the tables.Also in the glycemic index.
For bowling of bowling (fast insulin) you have apps as socialDiabetes.But you are not with bowling.If later you need quickly it will be little by little and not with bowling with the beginning.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/11/2018 10:29 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

You are not going to gain anything, if you eat rations.What a educator that has touched you!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2018 4:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As Regina says, to gain anything.On the contrary, an objective of treatment is to stay in your ideal weight.If you fattening bad, if you lose weight worse.In fact, TD1 (and lada is a T1) normally we have a normal weight, in any case the lada a slight overweight.
Continue with the slow, control the basal with the frequency that you have told you, that the HC represent 50-60% of your calories, reduce those of rapid absorption and, above all, do not overwhelm.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/11/2018 4:57 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

I remind you how to calculate how many HC rations you have to eat.
You look how many daily calories you have to eat according to your age, sex, physical activity, etc. (there are tables for it).
Multiply that number by 0.5 or 0.6 (50 or 60%).The number that gives you are the calories you have to eat in the form of HC.
As each gram of HC provides 4 calories, divides by 4. The result is the GR of HC you have to eat.
As 1 ration are 10gr of HC, divides by 10 and you already have the number of rations that you have to eat per day.
This would have calculated your dietitian and not you, but hey.
An example: suppose you touch 1600 calories a day.
1600 multiplied by 0.5 = 800 lime of HC
800 divided by 4 = 200 gr of HC
200 divided by 10 = 20 portions a day of HC
Now distribute those rations in
20% breakfast
10% mid -morning
35% food
10% mid -afternoon
25% dinner
Or how you like more (but distributed)

And with this and a biscus ... Oh no, what a bisco we can't ... for now.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/11/2018 5:18 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Finally.In this page of the National University of Distance Education you can find how they are calculated as many calories you need per day

Link

Well.I hope not to have become very heavy !!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/11/2018 6:44 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Oleee thousand thanks, so hands to work, XP effectively have not given me a role on diets.

Thank you very much Ignasi_P

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/11/2018 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Noa" the principles are hard but those of us have been able to adapt, so, you too.
Do not pretend to know everything and control everything from day one ... Everything takes time.
I learned a lot here.Especially to the effectiveness of insulin.My endo said that in 15 min he acts and well, it is not always the case.
Cheer up.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/13/2018 3:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia thank you very much

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/13/2018 10:23 p.m.

Hello, I have a question.
Anti -inflammatories increase blood glucose ???And if so, in my case that I only have Lantus that I do?
I tell you, I have had a mishap with the car and I have to take anti -inflammatories and notice the highest glycemia.
Thank you

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/20/2018 11:16 p.m.

In principle, non -steroidal anti -inflammatories (NSAIDs) (aspirin, ibuprofen and similar) do not have to raise blood glucose.If the steroidal alters it (to understand us, the corticosteroids).
In fact, NSAIDs were related to provoking hypoglycemia (I think there are now jobs that discard this relationship).Another thing is that there are pharmaceutical presentations that in their composition carry sugar, especially syrups.
If you have doubts, consult your pharmacy and tell you if what you are taking can be one of these cases.
Any situation of stres (a flu, an exam and, of course, an accident) can produce small transient decompensations.If these are not so small ... then Apa ... telephone to your doctor or nurse.

I hope the accident is nothing that cannot solve the insurance !!!

And if you are wondering what punch I do at 4 in the morning answering you is ... that if ... that I can no longer say that I have never had a hypo.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/21/2018 5:02 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

@Ignasi_p, how are you?How do you solve ???
If it was a blow that solves me safe but it hurt back and neck so take the soothing
Thank you very much for helping me

Noa's profile photo
Noa
11/21/2018 7:23 a.m.

Solved with glucose pills that my daughter bought.I have it lately crazy.Making numbers to go to a bowling pattern, I suppose.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/21/2018 4:14 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Hello!!!A question to which I am Lada.As you know that honey lua is over.Until July I don't have endo and I'm nervous.Thank you

ANNA_YO's profile photo
ANNA_YO
03/05/2020 6:36 p.m.

@Anna_yo

If you already put insulin, the factors simply increase.You need more and more insulin.

If you still do not put insulin, you can buy a glucometer (Akku-Check) or the Qie you want and a few strips in the pharmacy.It is very easy to use.Wash your hands well and put the strip in the glucometer, click on a finger and squeeze until a good drop comes out and put it in the strip measurement area.

Do this test when three hours have passed from last food.You should be 100 or below.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/05/2020 7:27 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If I'm already slow in the morning.

ANNA_YO's profile photo
ANNA_YO
03/05/2020 10:51 p.m.

But I have the doubt, when the honeymoon ends, as the body will let me know. The levels will rise a lot.

ANNA_YO's profile photo
ANNA_YO
03/05/2020 10:54 p.m.

@Anna_yo

In my case, each of us react very differently, the honeymoon since they entered the hospital and started with insulin I lasted a couple of months.I was slow (little) and only half a unit of fast at breakfast, a little more at food and dinner.After about two months, one morning I arrive very high of blood glucose to work.The next day he increases to a fast unit and worked only a few days.And pass two units at breakfast.I always took 4 breakfast.After a couple of weeks, I have passed to three units, which is still after two years.
The change was gradual but I think I remember that about a month passes to the level now.
The most important thing is to eat more/less the same rations, so you can better check if the factors change and you need fast insulin.

In your case, the body can notify you because thirst increases and loses weight gradually, but that may take a bit and can make your liver and kidneys suffer.The best thing, since you know that you are lada and you get slow, it is that you do glucose controls at 2-3 h after meals.

Do not worry, eat healthy, do not abuse the fastest action CH, do sports regularly, but if you have to finish the honeymoon, it's over.But do not overwhelm you for that.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/06/2020 9:44 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.