{'en': 'Nougat', 'es': 'Turrones'} Image

Nougat

Amélie's profile photo   12/03/2017 3:41 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I stopped to see the nougat in the supermarket.I tell you, in case someone is interested, that the least carbohydrates have are two:

- The soft and hard of the "1880" brand (0% sugars) (31 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).
- One of "the house" of black and almond chocolate (35 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).

Greetings!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/03/2017 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @"Amélie", you will have to try them this Christmas

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/04/2017 7:54 p.m.

And the fats?I am what I have been calculating insulin

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 9:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

All Christmas sweets contribute a lot

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/05/2017 9:41 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

ruthbia said:
and fats?I am what I have been calculating insulin

This is a bit of the theme of fat.You can start by putting a direct bolus before eating, like any food, and let's see what happens ... as you have the freestyle you will see it great.With what happens that first day, the next one that you eat nougat you will be right because you know what it does in your blood glucose and the curve will be great.In diabetes everything is like this: Error trial.I will do it these days, that I want to eat and dusty, LEÑE!ha ha

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/05/2017 9:55 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Well that is my problem.I look at the HC of all products, but beware of fats.They always play it.Almost every night.I go to bed superb and then go up as soon as the quick one is passed.

I am not very nougat and those things.I live well without eating it.But fruit, bread and fried potatoes are a hospital.So potatoes and bread do not buy to avoid temptations.The bread goes up a lot of insulin hours ... I must metabolize it very slowly because I don't explain.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 11:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is not uncommon that you say, @"ruthbia".That also happened to me at night and "solved" not waiting for anything since the insulin put me until the dinner began to eat (whenever I was in objective glymia, of course).Anyway, since I use the insulin pump 2 weeks ago that no longer happens to me, nor do I have a phenomenon of dawn, I am totally flat at night, which leads me to think that with threeiba my dose of slow insulin by theNights was a bit scarce and that's why it happened to me ... Look at my graphics today, I put just the moment in which the dinner bolus ends and only the basal is left ... A section of about 4-5 hours

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/05/2017 3:48 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I have a flat curve if I do not ceno fats or fruit or bread.But if I like a piece of cheese or an integral biscote ... Nothing ... I get up as soon as the novorapid dissipates.And with just protein I get more, I must convert it all into sugar.
I have tried to put the insulin after dinner because of the slow metabolism, but only the peak displaced.In breakfasts it is an hour earlier and there are days that I do not even be a 200 -peak book like today.(I must be a rare because you always have breakfast the same, every day of the year and every day the behavior is different)

I need to find out that combination of food is adequate to control blood absorption well.Not only the amount of HC, but if the chard are going well with white fish, or better lettuce, something has to influence because I do not understand why I stay flat eating the same, and others enter hiccups at 20 min of dinner.

This is very tired to eat polvorones, Panettone that I love or nougat ... greenish and grilled fish ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 4:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" So what dinners?If you do not dinner, neither bread, nor fat, nor only protein, how do you do?

I ask you why my son happens to you: he starts up and climbing 2 or 3 hours after dinner, when the effect of the novorapid has already passed.But of course, the endocrine has given him a pattern of 10 rations of HC at dinner, and I no longer know where to get them from.I have proven that the paste is fatal, the pizza too, the croquettes worse ... I only have as a resource the rice, the potatoes, the bread and the fruit, but of course the poor is already boring and also or with those we get to improveNight levels
:(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/05/2017 10:22 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Consults with the endocrine that climb that you have to see what it tells you and how you can solve it, that is the main thing, rather than eliminate food from a dinner or a meal ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/05/2017 10:30 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

At some point in the day you can take a piece of nougat.And in family dinners you have to rehearse rations and insulin doses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2017 11:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ruthbia said:
because that is my problem.I look at the HC of all products, but beware of fats.They always play it.Almost every night.I go to bed superb and then go up as soon as the quick one is passed.

I am not very nougat and those things.I live well without eating it.But fruit, bread and fried potatoes are a hospital.So potatoes and bread do not buy to avoid temptations.The bread uploads a lot after the 3 hours of insulin ... I must metabolize it very slowly because I do not explain myself.

The apple is doing pretty good.I have read that the pear is another fruit that also does well.Regarding bread, I have reduced to the maximum;I like it a lot but it gives me spikes and it is not worth the pleasure for Eldisgusto that I take later.In breakfast I have replaced it with integral oat flakes that I take with a natural and half -apple yogurt.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 9:47 a.m.

pgarcía said:
@"ruthbia" So what dinners?If you do not dinner, neither bread, nor fat, nor only protein, how do you do?

I ask you why my son happens to you: he starts up and climbing 2 or 3 hours after dinner, when the effect of the novorapid has already passed.But of course, the endocrine has given him a pattern of 10 rations of HC at dinner, and I no longer know where to get them from.I have proven that the paste is fatal, the pizza too, the croquettes worse ... I only have as a resource the rice, the potatoes, the bread and the fruit, but of course the poor is already boring and also or with those we get to improveNight levels
:(

I usually dinner grilled vegetables (broccoli, eggplant, zucchini), tomato with a little beautiful ... I understand that vegetables foods like first plate slow down the rise in carbohydrates.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 9:56 a.m.

@"Amélie" get faster for bread but don't stop eating it if you like it.In diabetes you have to know how to eat everything, not eliminate food from our daily meals.With insulin you can eat everything, you just have to know the peculiarities of each food and apply them to rapid insulin bowling.I also need a little faster when I like a snack, or how much as a paste, for example, but I put it on and how ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/06/2017 9:58 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
@"amélie" put faster for bread but do not stop eating it if you like it.In diabetes you have to know how to eat everything, not eliminate food from our daily meals.With insulin you can eat everything, you just have to know the peculiarities of each food and apply them to rapid insulin bowling.I also need a little faster when I like a sandwich, or how much as a paste, for example, but I put it on and how ...

I still do without the fast.My honeymoon endures with the slow (well, hold on because I have reduced my carbohydrate portions).My educator has told me that on Christmas Eve, if I spend 200 two hours after dinner, I put a fast unit.I am sure that I am going to make myself the pleasure of taking some nougat ... and if I do not dare with the fast (I'm a little scared to put it at night for the first time), because I will get up and down stairs...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 10:18 a.m.

Do not scare you fast, at some point it will be your great ally to eat everything, @"Amélie"!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/06/2017 2:23 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I

jpr said:
that you are not afraid of the fast, at some point it will be your great ally to eat everything, @"amélie"!

I was a little surprised to tell me to put it after dinner, if I exceed 200 ... I have always read here you put it before eating.How long can it take to take effect if I wear it as she tells me?(It seems that I am very sensitive to insulin, as he told me).It depends on each one and what has been eaten but a unit how much can you get off?Ten "points"?

Today I had a crazy afternoon.I ate away from home: two mini pieces of empanada, caught chipins and salad.As I was in 59 before eating I told myself that I could take a piece of fried milk for dessert (only with cinnamon).Now, since I almost never take sweet things, I notice the foods that are too sugary.The second piece of fried milk that they put me did not take it because I noticed that it was very sweet.Look at my afternoon chart.The descents are the walks I gave myself to fix the situation a bit.I don't know if they threw sugar into the dough or if he had too much flour ... A disaster!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 8:01 p.m.

Fast insulin begins to take effect at 15 minutes of injecting it, more or less, although this is variable, like everything in diabetes.Its maximum acting peak is at 90 minutes, more or less.We put it before why if we eat without fast insulin 3, 4, 5 rations you cannot imagine in the glycemia figures in which we can place ourselves ....

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/06/2017 10:13 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

The graph is very normal for a type1, you still have a lotFast usually lowers about 50 glucose units.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2017 10:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jpr said:
rapid insulin begins to take effect at 15 minutes of injecting it, more or less, although this is variable, like everything in diabetes.Its maximum acting peak is at 90 minutes, more or less.We put it before why we eat without fast insulin 3, 4, 5 rations you cannot imagine in the blood glucose figures in which we can place…

Okay I understand.Thank you.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 10:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.