{'en': 'Nougat', 'es': 'Turrones'} Image

Nougat

Amélie's profile photo   12/03/2017 3:41 p.m.

regina said:
The graph is very normal for a type1, you still have a lot of its own insulin, so tell you to put it on when you have more than 200. Surely a fast unit will go downalmost 100 glucose units .., to a type1 a rapid unit usually lowers about 50 glucose units.

100!It almost makes me want to try 1/2 unit on Christmas Eve instead of 1 for fear of hypoglycemia at night.
Today I would have come well.I do not usually go from 180 after eating (since August I think I have only done it 3 or 4 times), but I think today I would have reached a record if I don't go for a walk.Sometimes there is no one who understands it.Before dinner I was at 95. Hour and a half later in 84. I have come down to walk to my dog ​​but still does not seem very logical ...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 11:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, you can only know trying.You can try half unit, to see what happens.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2017 11:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There is a rule of 1800, divided by the total insulin units per day ... but it is orientation ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2017 11:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

When I was with pen 1, I lowered around 40 mg/dl in the early morning, but between 20.00 and 24.00 at night I became a 200 perfectly a hypoglycemia ... this isVery orientative and you have to take it very cautious.Be careful to put half unity because you don't know what the fast acts in your body now ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/07/2017 12:54 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Thanks "@jpr" "regina".That is just what he throws back.The educator tells me that I am very sensitive to insulin ... The truth is that I don't think that I first get at night at night. It is a good idea.What if it gives me a hopoglycemia of fat and I don't find out?
I have seen that there are differences between fast and ultra -grape.Novorapid is ultra -granted, right?

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/07/2017 10 a.m.

Yeah

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 1:39 p.m.

amélie said:
thanks "@jpr" "regina".That is just what he throws back.The educator tells me that I am very sensitive to insulin ... The truth is that I don't think that I first get at night at night. It is a good idea.What if it gives me a hopoglycemia of fat and I don't find out?
I have seen that there are differences between fast and ultra -grape.Novorapid is ultra -granted, right?

With a hypoglycemia you will find out.The problem is that it costs you more or less overwhelming it, why sometimes if you get quickly it is necessary to take HC (15gr) more than once (2 normally, more is weird ...).Tell it before with your doctor who is he and not we who are most trained to advise yourself with this topic, since you know your diabetes and your controls.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/07/2017 3:19 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

"... The truth is that I don't think getting quickly for the first time at night is a good idea."
@"Amélie" I would not put it at night, in any case you expect two hours to spend and look how you are and depending on that you decide.But I don't think you need it either, you would have to take a lot of nougat for that.My daughter brought me a hard craft nougat with 35% HC and almost every night I take a little and not get on anything, if you take a little piece between 15 and 20 gr for example at night, noNothing is going to upload because it is only about 5 gr of HC that you have added to dinner, or even if you want to eat more and you don't want to click Novorapid, you can compensate for it by eating less bread for example.But nothing happens if you wear any novorapid unit.I am like you, I am "only" slowly, but two days a week as (the truth is that I get purple) rice and noodles that I like very much and I put the corresponding rapid (as I do not wear a novorapid in a regular basis, normally with 2 or 3 u enough).In your case the orientation that the nurse has given you to put 1 unit to lower 100 mg/dl seems to me that it can be successful, but try not to be at night.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/07/2017 4:29 p.m.

runing50 said:
"... The truth is that I don't think I first put on the first time at night is a good idea."
@"Amélie" I would not put it at night, in any case you expect two hours to spend and look how you are and depending on that you decide.But I don't think you need it either, you would have to take a lot of nougat for that.My daughter brought me a hard craft nougat with 35% HC and almost every night I take a little and not get on anything, if you take a little piece between 15 and 20 gr for example at night, noNothing is going to upload because it is only about 5 gr of HC that you have added to dinner, or even if you want to eat more and you don't want to click Novorapid, you can compensate for it by eating less bread for example.But nothing happens if you wear any novorapid unit.I am like you, I am "only" slowly, but two days a week as (the truth is that I get purple) rice and noodles that I like very much and I put the corresponding rapid (as I do not wear a novorapid in a regular basis, normally with 2 or 3 u enough).In your case the orientation that the nurse has given you to put 1 unit to lower 100 mg/dl seems to me that it can be successful, but try not to be at night.

Thank you very much for your tips.I'll tell you ...
(Sometimes I think I should do like you, give me some whim of the good occasion, put myself fast and point. Emotional would be much better ... but for now I cannot, I would feel guilty if I do).
I thank you for all your opinions, I always learn something and I feel less "alone" in this fight
:-*

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/07/2017 4:48 p.m.

"Giving me some whim of the good occasionallyYou really need it.Nor will anything happen to you with occasional hyperglycemia if you detect and correct them in time, they are dangerous when they remain in time, I have come to have hyper above 600 that was the maximum measurement of the glucometro, marked "Hi" (Because of a factory obstructed needle) and here I am.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/08/2017 12:24 p.m.

@"Runing50" I know you are right, I have to learn to "relax" a bit and know how to take this otherwise.Thank you so much.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/08/2017 4:58 p.m.

amélie said:
hello everyone,

Yesterday I stopped to see the nougat in the supermarket.I tell you, in case someone is interested, that the least carbohydrates have are two:

- The soft and hard of the "1880" brand (0% sugars) (31 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).
- One of "the house" of black and almond chocolate (35 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).

Greetings!

Link style = "max>

Well, I have signed the endocrine that better eat a "little: of normal nougat than of products without or little sugar.

091975's profile photo
12/10/2017 9:58 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

jpr said:
ruthbia said:
and fats?I am what I have been calculating insulin

This is a bit of the theme of fat.You can start by putting a direct bolus before eating, like any food, and let's see what happens ... as you have the freestyle you will see it great.With what happens that first day, the next one that you eat nougat you will be right because you know what it does in your blood glucose and the curve will be great.In diabetes everything is like this: Error trial.I will do it these days, that I want to eat and dusty, LEÑE!JA JA

I do get a direct bolus I have a hiccup

091975's profile photo
12/10/2017 10:08 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I have a flat curve if I do not ceno fats or fruit or bread.But if I like a piece of cheese or an integral biscote ... Nothing ... I get up as soon as the novorapid dissipates.And with just protein I get more, I must convert it all into sugar.
I have tried to put the insulin after dinner because of the slow metabolism, but only the peak displaced.In breakfasts it is an hour earlier and there are days that I do not even be a 200 -peak book like today.(I must be a rare because you always have breakfast the same, every day of the year and every day the behavior is different)

I need to find out that combination of food is adequate to control blood absorption well.Not only the amount of HC, but if the chard are going well with white fish, or better lettuce, something has to influence because I do not understand why I stay flat eating the same, and others enter hiccups at 20 min of dinner.

This is very tired to eat polvorones, Panettone that I love or nougat ... greenish and grilled fish ...

It happens to me like you, but now I am a good streak, I get very well to dinner (90) and with a yogurt with nuts sometimes a little cheese, or an orange with 2 cereal bread toast.Of course I don't want to happen in the hydrates, I don't wear any novorapid.At midnight I test can get up to 140-150 (3A4H Madrug) but lately I get up 89-90.The happy truth, to see how long it lasts!
But if I have more account and I am on good levels, I get the fast after dinner because it usually goes up slowly and always with controls in case I have a peak before finishing dinner

091975's profile photo
12/10/2017 10:28 p.m.

@"091975" With this you don't get fast?"An orange with 2 tostas of cereal bread"

Then I understand that the direct bolus of hypoglycemia ... I do like an orange and two toasts of without fast bread can already be preparing for a good hyper ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/10/2017 11:05 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

091975 said:
amélie said:
hello everyone,

Yesterday I stopped to see the nougat in the supermarket.I tell you, in case someone is interested, that the least carbohydrates have are two:

- The soft and hard of the "1880" brand (0% sugars) (31 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).
- One of "the house" of black and almond chocolate (35 gr of carbohydrates every 100 grams).

Greetings!

Yes, I have been told the same ... but I think this time I'm going to "disobey" ...
The one in the house is of the "normal."

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/11/2017 3:30 p.m.

Christmas are to enjoy them and not be making probatines.Tests tests and have already passed !!
If as a nougat it is only that of Suchard and I don't even bother to look at HC, fat ... by eye !!
Enjoyrrrrr :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/12/2017 6:19 p.m.

How you go "by eye" you can find a good surprise in the form of hyperglycemia .. and there is no need if you can avoid ...
Of course I would not do it (and I don't).The easiest thing is to tell it a bit, put insulin and eat nougat quietly and enjoy it like everyone else ... I do not deprive me at all of any Christmas sweet these days ... @"Anaisabel"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/13/2017 10:59 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR", I put insulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/13/2017 11:05 a.m.

anaisabel said:
@"jpr", I put insulin.

I mean the necessary ... counting nougat rations

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/13/2017 11:06 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.