{'en': 'Tresiba Does it work?', 'es': 'Tresiba ¿te funciona?'} Image

Tresiba Does it work?

IGARO's profile photo   12/02/2018 12:16 p.m.

Thanks greetings

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
10/26/2021 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In theory it is 24 hours, but not everyone lasts that time, hence it is chosen to put it every 12h.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/26/2021 9:47 p.m.

anaisabel said:
in theory is 24 hours, but not everyone lasts that time, hence it is chosen to put it every 12h.

Ah I used it every 24h and still towards nocturnal hypos.
I guess there will be concrete cases as you comment

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/26/2021 9:52 p.m.

@vanesa30, I lasted 20h.I did not put it on me every 12 hours because it ended at the time of the snack and made me quickly,

Anaisabel
10/26/2021 10:33 p.m.

@Anaisabel, annually being so it was no longer necessary for you to put on Lantus, and a while later and dinner and fixed it the same with fast.
I understand 😊

vanessa30
10/26/2021 10:47 p.m.

@Silvia12134 Tresiba is a single dose every 24 hours, Lantus and Levemir if they are put in two doses because it does not cover 24 hours;With Lantus or Levemir you put a "large" dose and another "small" reinforcement at approximately 12 hours.

You have to control what your daughter eats because if you eat hidden and do not get quickly it is not the basal problem.She is at a difficult age, tries to take her to an endocrine to review her and do a hormonal study.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2021 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, the Lantus is a 24h insulin.Another thing is that not everyone lasts 24h.

Anaisabel
10/27/2021 9:23 a.m.

@Ruthbia This is, Lantus is 24h basal.
Once a day, except cases that do not cover

vanessa30
10/27/2021 9:52 a.m.

Tresiba on the contrary usually lasts, even 30h ..
I know for myself since there have been days that I have put it later.
In principle it is for people that for pace of work, flights and change of hours, they cannot always put it in the same time

vanessa30
10/27/2021 9:55 a.m.

My lantus and Levemir covered me 20 hours and that I had enough pancréatic reserve, I spent a year without fast insulin.Only slowly.
Both prospects say they are United but the endocrine told me that they do not cover 24 hours.At 4 years I asked for a 24 -hour change and use Toujeo.I get tired of the punctures plus all of the rapid.

In all basal, prospects put that they are of a only dose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2021 7:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been diabetic and I started with Toujeo de slow, I used to put 34 u.I changed three and a half ago and started with 26 u.And after several settings up and down, now I am with 22 U.It is better than Toujeo but controlling day by day.I quickly use FIASP, I usually put 4_8_6, on average, adjusting according to rations of H. C. and I have less hyper and hypos, but I keep having them, yes, softer.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
11/01/2021 6:43 a.m.

regina said:
now my daughter is doing low in hydrates, although it continues with breakfast and fruit, but meals are vegetables and proteins.He has dropped the fast and is thinning.And she is happy.I already have a little new this one.

Yes Regina, the low diet in hydrates is already recommended by many endocrineAnd with three less.When I started with this diet, almost 7 kg threatening and very well because I needed it and there was no way to lose weight.The problem of this diet is that it is sometimes difficult to be constant because it is quite demanding and you should not spend an apex but it is true that it greatly improves control.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/01/2021 7:34 p.m.

Yes, @meginer, it seems that this insulin asks for it, lower hydrates, although the weekend eats out what you want and it seems that the trick is also taking it too ..
Almost that pizza is what is most complicated, although it already sees that with two fast punctures it is better.
And with walk after those strongest meals, no problem ..
Each insulin change takes its adjustment time, but for better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/01/2021 10:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.