{'en': 'Tresiba Does it work?', 'es': 'Tresiba ¿te funciona?'} Image

Tresiba Does it work?

IGARO's profile photo   12/02/2018 12:16 p.m.

The ultimate generation insulins are Toujeo and Tresiba and that is why the most expensive doctors will tryShort, they are not flat and do not cover 24 hours, I know that more than one will shout in the sky saying that they are the best, but scientifically it is what there is. Another thing of Toujeo and Tresiba is to find the correct dose and especiallyThe time, both take a few weeks to adapt, have patience and modify schedule and dose according to your results as always each body is a world and there is no better endocrine than experience and oneself

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/20/2021 7:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
The ultimate generation insulins are toujeo and threeiba and that is why the most expensive doctors will try to avoid prescribing them, lantus and abasaglar are the same insulin glargina, the second is a synthetic copy of theFirst and therefore the cheapest in the market, both fall short, are not flat and do not cover 24 hours, I know that more than one will shout in the sky saying that they are the best, but scientifically it is what there is. AnotherToujeo and Tresiba thing is to find the correct dose and especially the time, both take a few weeks to adapt, have patience and modify schedule and dose according to your results as always each body is a world and there is no endocrine better than experience and onesame

Toujeo is less character, that's why Tresiba needs a medical visa.In the diagnosis for the visa they usually put unstable type 1 diabetes or something, in the end they put it a little if they want to see that not without good controls with other insulins, usually toujeo.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/20/2021 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
The ultimate generation insulins are toujeo and threeiba and that is why the most expensive doctors will try to avoid prescribing them, lantus and abasaglarThey are the same insulin Glargina, the second is a synthetic copy of the first and therefore the cheapest in the market, both fall short, are not flat and do not cover 24 hours, I know that more than one will put the cry in the sky sayingwhich are the best, but scientifically it is what there is. Another thing of Toujeo and Tresiba is to find the correct dose and especially the time, both take a few weeks to adapt, have patience and modify time and dose according to your results as always each bodyIt is a world and there is no better endocrine than the experience and oneself

Toujeo is less character, that's why Tresiba needs a medical visa.In the diagnosis for the visa they usually put unstable type 1 diabetes or something, in the end they put it a little if they want to see that not without good controls with other insulins, usually toujeo.

Less expensive, I wanted to say

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/20/2021 9:02 p.m.

I had to demonstrate that Toujeo produces me allergy to pass me to Tresiba and indeed I have to make the recipes and renew the Endo report every year, this in MuFace clear ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/20/2021 9:48 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Well, I have tried Lantus, Levemir and Toujeo in 6 years.
Lantus was the first, they changed it to Levemir when I was looking for pregnancy, and I got fed up with the two doses and asked for change to one that covered 24 hours and that's why I have Toujeo;I am doing well, but of course I still generate a little reserve and that avoids big scares.

Question: Why Novorapid and No Humalog?Is it a matter of the laboratory medical visitor?I have a relative who was dedicated to this:#:#

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/21/2021 5:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well I have tried Lantus, Levemir and Toujeo in 6 years.
Lantus was the first, they changed it to Levemir when I was looking for pregnancy, and I got fed up with the two doses and asked for change to one that covered 24 hours and that's why I have Toujeo;I am doing well, but of course I still generate a little reserve and that avoids big scares.

Question: Why Novorapid and No Humalog?Is it a matter of the laboratory medical visitor?I have a relative who was dedicated to this:#:#

I tried the 2, I always had Humalog (well, after the NPH, mixed etcContrary, I lasted less and it took me much more to start to take effect, I don't know why ... I returned to Humalog, until recently I started with Fiasp.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/21/2021 5:54 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Well I have tried Lantus, Levemir and Toujeo in 6 years.

I believe that in general there are few differences but I canlast something less (up to three hours).And an advantage that has with respect to Novorapid, is that since Humalog Junior came out, half units and for children or adults with a lot of sensitivity to insulin can be used, it is quite well.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/21/2021 6:03 p.m.

igaro said:
I am new, and I have created this issue because my endo changed me from Lantus to Tresiba and in 20 days that I have been using it I have had more uploads than in the 15 years of diabetic.

Has something similar happened to you?

Comment on it
All the best.

Type 1 diabetic: Tresiba 42u at 8:30 p.m.
Novorapid about: 23-18-20.I modify according to hydrates and measurements
Before Lantus 40U (and without problems)

Hello to all (as) my 12 -year -old daughter who has the sugar for the nuves, since she debuted in 2014, with the sugar the fatal luca, she has (type 1 mellitus) during the month of December 2019 and the entireYear of 2020, the sugar did not upload him, it was hard for him to go up, he was many times, even the pediatrician told me that she was insulin, but it was not so, even came to Menasar, with social services, and thereforeI miss the school a lot, a lot of weight for it, and now he has the sugar for the nuves for about 4 or 5 months she used to use Lantus, and novorapid, devotted wings so many vajadas of sugar the new pediatrician who carries her changed theInsulina Lantus by Tresiba, previously put on Lantus, (19 units), and started with threeiva with (22 units), and now goes for (52 you), and tedre to climb again because the sugar takes it through the nuves, at night is Hi it is hard to see how a person with no age who is consummated that way, as you will see the grickety does not see 11, 5, when theirs is 7 a lot to 7.5.For my thinking, I think I would return to Lantus.

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
10/24/2021 12:48 p.m.

@Silvia12134, if I was better with Lantus, to use it again, the glycosilada of 7 was much better.
With Tresiba you have to be more careful with hydrates, they rise more than with Lantus.You will have to regulate meals and the rapid.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2021 1:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

silvia12134 said:
igaro said:
hello I am new, and I have created this issue because my endo changed me from Lantus to Tresiba and in 20 days asI have been using it I have had more increases than in the 15 years of diabetic.

Has something similar happened to you?

Comment on it
All the best.

Type 1 diabetic: Tresiba 42u at 8:30 p.m.
Novorapid about: 23-18-20.I modify according to hydrates and measurements
Before Lantus 40U (and without problems)

Hello to all (as) my 12 -year -old daughter who has the sugar for the nuves, since she debuted in 2014, with the sugar the fatal luca, she has (type 1 mellitus) during the month of December 2019 and the entireYear of 2020, the sugar did not upload him, it was hard for him to go up, he was many times, even the pediatrician told me that she was insulin, but it was not so, even came to Menasar, with social services, and thereforeI miss the school a lot, a lot of weight for it, and now he has the sugar for the nuves for about 4 or 5 months she used to use Lantus, and novorapid, devotted wings so many vajadas of sugar the new pediatrician who carries her changed theInsulina Lantus by Tresiba, previously put on Lantus, (19 units), and started with threeiva with (22 units), and now goes for (52 you), and tedre to climb again because the sugar takes it through the nuves, at night is Hi it is hard to see how a person with no age who is consummated that way, as you will see the grickety does not see 11, 5, when theirs is 7 a lot to 7.5.For my thinking, I think I would return to Lantus.

If he is doing so badly with Tresiba I think as Regina.Each person is better for one thing.
Maybe it is a matter of returning to Lantus and regulating it better so that they don't give it downs.But the values ​​you have with Tresiba are not good.Tell her with the endo as soon as possible.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/24/2021 8:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much, I have done it to ask the pediatrician, I will have what I tell me.All the best.

Silvia12134
10/24/2021 10:52 p.m.

@Silvia12134, you have to watch that it does not eat undone, and that the diet with its insulin and its rations remains well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2021 1:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Already, before if I ate it to be hidden, but now I do not see him eate, he does it if he goes down what he does is that as he owes the least, but then the consequences are high, sometimes in the early morning heIt remains in 75, of sugar and I give him half a glass of milk, with that nothing more is lebiant of 300 pa rriba is normal no, truth.I do not understand.

Silvia12134
10/25/2021 2:07 a.m.

@Silvia12134, half a glass of milk can not rise to 300 .. and a lot of three is putting a lot of three.
Tell all that to the doctor.
I do not know what time the lantus was put before, but, to avoid dirty at night, it is better to put it in the morning.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2021 2:15 a.m.

I always with lantus towards night hypos and from q use threeiba, flat and without declines.
The endocrine suggested the change and I did not need any special role, just a new recipe and that's it.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/25/2021 3:44 p.m.

Now my daughter is doing low diet in hydrates, although it continues with breakfast and fruit, but meals are vegetables and proteins.He has dropped the fast and is thinning.And she is happy.I already have a bit new all this ., Because they insisted on the importance of hydrates in the diet, but I recognize that with threeiba it works better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2021 4:59 p.m.

regina said:
now my daughter is doing low in hydrates, although it continues with breakfast and fruit, but meals are vegetables and proteins.He has dropped the fast and is thinning.And she is happy.I already have a little new this one.

The vegetable itself is already hydrate although slow absorption.
Of course, the objective depends, the bread, pasta, rice ... you have to eat in smaller quantities, but it still remains necessary.
If she is capable of not going hungry and the fast knows how to control her, while she feels comfortable, go ahead.

vanessa30
10/25/2021 5:19 p.m.

@Silvia12134 Change basal and tries not to eat many hydrates until it is regulated.
It looks like a kind of resistance and is also in full pre -adolescent development, hormones are horrible, make insulin demand a lot.
Better than the pediatrician I would go to the endocrine and do a hormonal study.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2021 8:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, how as we are.
One question Lantus is put every 12 hours, right?My daughter says she gets 24 in 24 hours, I think it's 24 hours.
Forgive but my girl is with 24 hours.Thank you so much.

Silvia12134
10/26/2021 4:29 p.m.

@Silvia12134, it's every 24 hours yes.
Once a day, go

vanessa30
10/26/2021 4:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.