{'en': 'From the age of 50 diabetes increases cognitive deterioration by 40%', 'es': 'A partir de los 50 años la diabetes aumenta un 40% el deterioro cognitivo'} Image

From the age of 50 diabetes increases cognitive deterioration by 40%

fer's profile photo   01/10/2018 9:15 a.m.

This in the Middle Ages there were those who rebel the bonfire and there would be those who would say that at least I die hot !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/12/2021 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I go erase from the forum !!!

Continue with your false happiness !!

andrespmat
09/12/2021 4:52 p.m.

The one who feels alone to sign up for the forum ,,,

Happiness is not missing ,,, I don't want associations or forums, I have another life, I don't comfort me, your fictitious happiness ,, or revoir

andrespmat
09/12/2021 4:55 p.m.

I have lapse and I forget that I was going to do just when I entered the kitchen for example .... I blamed it on the stress that I carry, but I'm going to start worrying after reading this article 😅

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/12/2021 9:55 p.m.

@Andrespmat, this is what there is, but as you focus only on this and do not look or have another incentive in life, you spend your life bitter, and life is very fast.
Control the best you can and try to have your mind busy in more satisfactory things.
If you get acceptable control you can enjoy life without overwhelming., Or put means for it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/13/2021 10:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Puff ... Nothing is easy in this life.
Diabetes is an absorbent disease, you occupy all day, you can't remove it and everyone carries it as it can.Better days and other horrible.
At 50 this and at 40 the other.And red meat produces cancer and looking in the sun leaves you blind and, and, and ... you can't pay attention to everything.
There are people who die from diabetes and others spend the 90s without problems.
Everything affects, taking care of the fair or much, our lifestyle, stress, problems..... Each one chooses, according to their time.There are days that it is better to go from everything and release the mind and others that are one@ wanting to take care of more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2021 5:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

After 40 years with diabetes 1, at 70 I feel good.As the lame to which they amputated a leg and adapted to the prosthesis.
We have a disease that can be overcome.In my case, I continued to exercise my lawyer (45 years of exercise, 40 diabetic), until last August, I have had two daughters who are superior titled, they have good work and two ready and handsome grandchildren and I continue with my holy wife that IHe has endured 41 years.
I have gone to the funeral of five intimate friends who, younger than me, have died from causes outside diabetes.
I do not have the memory or intelligence of 20 years ago, but I consider it normal in a person of my age.
I am contrary to the "diabetic pride day" be celebrated, but I am also before positions such as those of the forero (or exferro) Andrespmat.
Everyone hangs himself with the rope that he likes best.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
09/20/2021 7:06 p.m.

You are not a diabetic you are a "Terminator": D: D: D: D

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/20/2021 8:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

fer said:
The results of a recent study published in PLOS One magazine indicate that older adults with diabetes from 50 years of age have a greater probability of cognitive deterioration and ashorter life expectancy compared to those who do not.

“A recent estimate suggests that diabetes is associated with a 40% increase in the chances of cognitive impairment among elderly people.The precise physiological pathways that link diabetes and dementia are not determined, ”according to Carlos Díaz-Venegas, of the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock, Germany.

I wanted to share this conference where they explain the latest discoveries of how lifestyle influences the delay of cognitive deterioration and dementia.Its title is: Triple therapy for dementia: cognition, diet and exercise - Fernando Maestú.- Professor of cognitive neuroscience in the Complutense of Madrid.
I think in our case it is of special interest:

uma's profile photo
uma
09/23/2021 6:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Rubioares said:
After 40 years with diabetes 1, at 70 years I feel good.As the lame to which they amputated a leg and adapted to the prosthesis.
We have a disease that can be overcome.In my case, I continued to exercise my lawyer (45 years of exercise, 40 diabetic), until last August, I have had two daughters who are superior titled, they have good work and two ready and handsome grandchildren and I continue with my holy wife that IHe has endured 41 years.
I have gone to the funeral of five intimate friends who, younger than me, have died from causes outside diabetes.
I do not have the memory or intelligence of 20 years ago, but I consider it normal in a person of my age.
I am contrary to the "diabetic pride day" be celebrated, but I am also before positions such as those of the forero (or exferro) Andrespmat.
Everyone hangs himself with the rope that he likes best.

Hello Rubioares !!After 16 years of diabetes 1 to my 50 years, I am also well, not as the lame to which his leg amputated because mine did not adapt to the prosthesis !!

And yes, we have a disease that can be cool
And I also have a son titled Superior Ade, without a job because he is 22 years old and still has no job and no, grandchildren still do not have and yes, my wife also lives with me 25 years ago (in this case he coexists does not endure me)

I did not go to the burial of friends because none died !!

Surely I also have the memory of the 20 years, but I also consider it normal !!

And you shouldn't even be against or favor just read if you want and if not read me !!

And all I deduce is that you wanted to get in the forum saying that you are a lawyer (retired) and that your children are well located and that your grandchildren are ready and handsome or wanted to tell me that all that happened to be diabetic, forgive, but notI know why you tell me your life !!
I give the conversation out that we derive to other things !!

Greetings and take care of yourself, which is the important thing in diabetes (and not agree or not)) Tell me some diabetes (experiences) and not your life

Don't be offended, it's not my intention

andrespmat
10/20/2021 11:52 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
yes, yes… put into question all the studies, once I commented on what we have less life expectancy and almost threw me out of the forum, which does not conform to us inWe say, he says, that is for the poorly controlled, I don't know, I think we don't wantI am seeing it, someone will say that does not suffer diabetes also has a connigive impairment, I like the wounds as it suits us, do not worry with good control we are of a fucking mother ,,, happy and semanum !!!

Hello, for my short experience with good diabetes prediabetes, I only have been an analytical for more or less than 3 years and everything was fine, a year ago the sugar came to 119 and a glycosilada of 5.6.In the latter on an empty stomach and a glycosilada of 5.5 therefore controlled only with diet and sport, without medication, which was my surprise I go to the optometrist and tells me that I have subcapular cataracts in both eyes produced by diabetes, when I was 7 monthsBefore I had no cataracts.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
10/21/2021 7:22 a.m.

ruthbia said:
for when good news about diabetics?For example:
Diabetics are the most handsome mature mature according to a study of ...
😀😀😀😀😀😀
😉

Hahahahahaha Olé you, my mother is that there are some news that is not to stop crying.Anyway, you are right, you owe a poorly controlled diabetes, if it is, it is as if you did not have it, right?(Tell me yes)

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/21/2021 11:45 a.m.

Well then I am a point ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/21/2021 4:41 p.m.

@loli23, I don't know what years you have, but cataracts can leave at any time from 60 .., it is very rare that it is for diabetes with such a good glycosylated ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2021 4:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

loli23 said:
Andrespmat said:

Hello, for my short experience with good diabetes prediabetes, I only have been an analytical for more or less than 3 years and everything was fine, a year ago the sugar came to 119 and a glycosilada of 5.6.In the latter on an empty stomach and a glycosilada of 5.5 therefore controlled only with diet and sport, without medication, which was my surprise I go to the optometrist and tells me that I have subcapular cataracts in both eyes produced by diabetes, when I was 7 monthsI didn't have cataract before.

The cataracts have nothing to do with diabetes, it is a problem of the lens associated with age, it is the little of the view that is not related to diabetes, unless you have had a very prolonged and intraocular treatment with corticostere.g.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/21/2021 4:48 p.m.

meginer said:
then I am on point ...

I have all the ballots ... my mother's family is not diabetic and all with cognitive losses ... my mother too, and my father from time to time makes "strangers", I am the only diabetic of the family, I amOn the podium: D
Joer with the family heritage!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/21/2021 4:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

regina said:
@loli23, I don't know what years you have, but cataracts can leave at any time from 60 .., it is very rare that it is for diabetes with such a glycosylatedgood ..

Hi, I'm 42 years old

loli23's profile photo
loli23
10/22/2021 8:25 a.m.

meginer said:
loli23 said:
Andrespmat said:
Andrespmat said:
yes, yes… put in doubt all studies,, once I commented that we have less life expectancy and almost throw me out of the forum, what does not suit us say ,,, ah, that is for the poorly controlled ,,, I do not know ,, I think noWe want to be aware of the p..M ... of illness that we have and we continue to say that we are like non -diabetics ,,, I am seeing it, some will say that does not suffer diabetes also has connigive deterioration, thus I like the wounds according toIt suits us, do not worry with good control we are of a fucking mother ,, Happy and Semanum !!!

Hello, for my short experience with good diabetes prediabetes, I only have been an analytical for more or less than 3 years and everything was fine, a year ago the sugar came to 119 and a glycosilada of 5.6.In the latter on an empty stomach and a glycosilada of 5.5 therefore controlled only with diet and sport, without medication, which was my surprise I go to the optometrist and tells me that I have subcapular cataracts in both eyes produced by diabetes, when I was 7 monthsI didn't have cataract before.

The cataracts have nothing to do with diabetes, it is a problem of the lens associated with age, it is the little of the view that is not related to diabetes, unless you have had a very prolonged and intraocular treatment with corticosterP

Hello I do not treatment as you never say, and because of age I am 42 years old and what I still keda to know is the type of diabetes if it is lada or 2 that finally after a year I have an appointment with the endocrine on the 3November.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
10/22/2021 8:29 a.m.

How good, everything is good news ...!Our life expectancy decreases in 15 years, and above insane ... :(

Emily's profile photo
Emily
01/02/2022 10:25 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.