Freestyle failures

Naguara's profile photo   02/21/2018 7:09 p.m.

I have passed to Abbott the order of 4 sensors on 2/13/2018. In order confirmation, prior payment, they give date of 5 to 7 for delivery. Monday 19 I call to interest me for delivery, my sensor is exhaustedToday 21 and they tell me that they know nothing
Today I insist again and now they tell me that three weeks will be delayed, all this without sending a notice and without an apology.
It does not seem normal that a multinational, in a monopoly regime behaves like that I would like to know if there are more people like this

Naguara's profile photo
Naguara
02/21/2018 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They have been delays in delivery dates since November.They never arrive in 5 or 7 days, and there have been cases of late to almost a month.If you read in the thematic thread of the freestyle you will see it.I think we are all asking with a minimum of one month before the last sensor is over.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/21/2018 7:39 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Thank you, for the information. Until now they arrived in the agreed period. Tomare note and I will make the order more in advance, but it seems to me, of Abbott, not telling it to its clients, which unfortunately we are patient

Naguara's profile photo
Naguara
02/21/2018 11:15 p.m.

I debut after an operation that generated an urine and candidas infection.
But as they explained to me, my pancreas had been attacked for many years and that infection gave him the tip.
For me it makes sense because I debuted with 40 years but in children there is not so much exposure time to an attack.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2018 11:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning.I am new in the forum.I've been with type 1 diabetes for 33 and almost a year with freestyle.In general I am happy with the system.However, I have been waiting for the last order for almost three weeks.They do not give me explanations of why they do not arrive.The sensors have ended and I am clicking on my fingers again.
It is frankly shameful.
What can be done?
Greetings

fjjimen's profile photo
fjjimen
02/23/2018 10:54 a.m.

I also have the freshly released freestyle and waiting for the order, I am thinking of reviewing the legal terms, to know if you can put a claim in the consumer office and press that they give us some explanation of the delays.By power it can be done at any time, but better to do it with forceful data to have some option to win.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/23/2018 11:30 a.m.

They have just sent an email disciputing due to delays in the face...

That said, they first supply hospitals and health centers and then the individuals when they are left over sensors.Bad that I despite us that we will have to get used to this situation.- As I expand those who stay and I have not arrived the request I will go to my hospital that already supply it for free of charge to those under 18 and I goTo ask for a sensor to see pòr where I get the nurse.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/23/2018 12:59 p.m.

I just bought it last night because they were "promo" in Argentina, the reader would be the reader plus 2 sensors.I wish they will not come:/

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
02/23/2018 1:21 p.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

The email has also reached me, so when the order comes to me, I will do the next to be covered.

@"Franco0399" Does shipping in the price include?If so, a € 75 cheaper has come out than in Spain.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/23/2018 2:40 p.m.

But I say that if now all@s the freestyle uses are advancing the orders in case the flies, the more the issue of shipments will collapse !!!: -S

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/23/2018 7:41 p.m.

sigsauer said:
but I say that if now all the users of freestyle we are advancing the orders in case the flies, the more the issue of shipments will collapse!: -S

And we do then, run out of sensors for several weeks, I've been clicking my fingers 6 times a day.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/23/2018 8:24 p.m.

@"txitxo" with shipping would be more or less 120 euros.In itself, Abbot does not sell them directly, basically a pharmacy has the "monopoly" they have sensors that expire in April and want to get them off, so the promotion.

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
02/23/2018 8:50 p.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

And you don't give you the feeling that we are financing them?
I always buy, I pay when the shipment is confirmed ..... Here the payment is a "I put you to the tail".
I have 2 shipping pending, this morning, in which it is a replacement requested last Thursday, I was sending me, at half an hour the mail has arrived with blah blah blah, I thought it was about the other order I made on SaturdayPast and 4 sensors, but ohhhh surprise, the 2 are on hold.
I think I'm going to start looking at other options, because this will go worse and I will continue to feel cheated in each purchase.

Thank you Abbot, for your sincere understanding with our health, for your efforts to take care of us and for not changing the shipping deadlines on your page !!!

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/23/2018 9:33 p.m.

@"txitxo" If I do not say that you do not anticipate to make the request seen the panorama, in fact, I am going to do it, I simply say that the remedy is worse than the disease !!!

@"Merchedm" totally agree.But they are taking advantage of the "addiction" that believes to try the system and that work well, they know perfectly that when after a certain time using the sensors you do not have it creates a kind of "anxiety" and of this they take advantageAnd they know that you will continue with them regardless of the waiting times because at the moment they have no competition, Dexcom G5 is very expensive and the Guardian Connect for similar price is an option but for now only for iPhone, when they take Android application it will be an option will be an option will be an optionInteresting to value.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/23/2018 11:18 p.m.

Yes, we are financing Abbot.Clearly

fjjimen's profile photo
fjjimen
02/24/2018 9:33 a.m.

I encourage all those affected to write an email in "contact" of the ABBOT page.I write the line of mine in case you are interested or you even want to trace it.
thanks for your quick response to my email.Your response is summarized in "Although, we cannot provide a specific date on when your order will be sent, we are currently working to comply with deliveries within three weeks after the order. We greatly thank you for your patience and support".If you allowed me to pay for three weeks after I (your client) received the order, I would also greatly appreciate your patience and support.

fjjimen's profile photo
fjjimen
02/24/2018 11:37 a.m.

Hello, I made an order two days ago, but when reading this it is panicked.The other two orders got well.Is the delay the same for all the provinces of Spain?Is there any other way to get them?I guess no, but in case the flies I ask.The truth is that it creates addiction, but it is more comfortable and avoids some punctures a day.

Sara47's profile photo
Sara47
02/25/2018 12:15 p.m.

I made the order on Friday, when I had 1 sensor and 9 days I was wearing... see when they arrive.
Last time I was 1 month with capillaries until they replaced my order because they lost it.Month and a half since I had asked....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2018 3:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The same is another commercial technique of Abbott, with this what they are going to get is that 90% of the people who ask for 1.2 or 4 sensors now ask 4.6 or 8 sensors;the money 3 more weeks in its coffers and more number of orders = ......... 0000000.0000 billion benefit.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2018 5:24 p.m.

Already put, why don't we ask ourselves why they are already obsolete at 15 days. They are just those days?Is there any skin problem if they were 20 or 30 days instead of 15?
Or they do it for being a monopoly and after having a habit, for comfort, they tell us that they only use for 10 days and schedule it like this
While this is a monopoly we are ready

Naguara's profile photo
Naguara
02/25/2018 6:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.