Freestyle failures

Naguara's profile photo   02/21/2018 7:09 p.m.

naguara said:
already placed, why don't we ask ourselves why they are already obsolete at 15 days. Are those days effective?Is there any skin problem if they were 20 or 30 days instead of 15?
Or they do it for being a monopoly and after having a habit, for comfort, they tell us that they only use for 10 days and schedule it like this
While this is a monopoly we are ready

They will carry a battery those sensors right?

Apart that if they know that readings begin to fail excessively after 15 days, it seems good to me to put a limitation

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The sensor is scheduled for 14 days of use, beyond those days, stop working and both the reader and the free app indicates that few other sensor.You can only extend life a few more hours (few) with apps for unofficial mobiles such as Glimp.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/25/2018 11:17 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Some Android applications say they can read beyond 14 days, but I have not come to try it because I already removed the expired sensor when I found them.
NFC sensors have no bacteria, I think it is something that blocks software so as not to be able to use it more, being positive because the sensor does not work well from the 14still height.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/25/2018 11:19 p.m.

How bad the forum works, milk xD *duplicate message *

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 11:41 p.m.

Well... I think it is basically based on NFC technology that has been inserted.The small size prevents its memory from accumulating more than 8 hours and its life cycle is shorter because of the same reason that it prevents being able to install a disposable or rechargeable battery.

There is also the fact that not any electronic component is suitable for the field of medicine.
Look that all market meters (regardless of the price) last little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/26/2018 7:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.