{'en': 'AT LAST!!!We can already access any public employment!', 'es': 'POR FIN!!! ya podemos acceder a cualquier empleo público!'} Image

AT LAST!!!We can already access any public employment!

Artorias's profile photo   02/20/2019 2:58 p.m.

Today, two very important documents for our group have come out in the BOE: one is the order that reflects what was already approved in the Council of Ministers a few months ago, eliminating the exclusion of diabetes from any public employment and ending this discrimination.

In the other, the medical exclusions of the Civil Guard are updated, already adapted to the aforementioned order.

Order PCI/154/2019, of February 19, which published the agreement of the Council of Ministers of November 30, 2018, which approves instructions to update the trial callsselective of official, statutory and labor personnel, civil and military, in order to eliminate certain medical causes of exclusion in access to public employment.
Link

Second.
Eliminate diabetes from the causes of medical exclusions required for
access to public employment, so that this measure can be applied to all
Calls of selective tests of official, statutory and labor personnel
, which
are convened after the date of adoption of this agreement and, in
any case, from those derived from the public employment offer of 2019,
adapting them to scientific evidence at the time of the call, subject to
opinion of the corresponding optional body
and without prejudice to overcoming the
Selective tests in each case.
Limit the causes of medical exclusions enforceable in all calls of
selective tests of armed forces and State security forces and bodies ,
that are convened after the date of adoption of this agreement and, in
any case, from those derived from the public employment offer of the year 2020, the
Diabetes, adapting it to scientific evidence at the time of the call, subject
to the opinion of the corresponding optional body
and without prejudice to overcoming the
Selective tests in each case.

Order PCI/155/2019, of February 19, which approves the rules to which the selection processes for admission to the training centers of training for the incorporation to the incorporation to the incorporation to thethe Civil Guard and Guard Scale.
Link

F) Endocrinomethabolic diseases.
1. All metabolic disease of the endocrine glands that limit, incapacite or
present a harmful prognosis for the exercise of the functions of the service.
2. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that require continuous substitute therapy.
3. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that produce morphological alterations or
Functional important, or that limit or prevent full realization of
Service functions or may be aggravated by the requirements
Operations of professional activity.
4. Eating disorders with functional impact.
5. Alterations of the nutritional status interfering with the performance of the service.
6. Hypothalamic and pituitary tumors.
7. Phympunctions of the adrenal cortex not satisfactorily controlled.
8. Hyperfunctions of the adrenal cortex not satisfactorily controlled.
9. Significant non -controlled hyperlipemia.
10. Significant non -controlled hyperuricemies.

Before it was this:
Order of April 9, 1996, which approves the bases and circumstances applicable to the selective processes for admission to the Military Training Teaching Centers for access to the Basic Scale of Cabos and Guards of the Civil Guard. Link

C) Endocrinomethabolic diseases
1. Endocrinomethabolic diseases, which produce morphological or functional alterations.
2. Hypercholesterinemia greater than 220 mgr per 100.
3. Hypertriglycerinemia greater than 200 mgr per 100.
4. Hyperglycemia higher than 110 mgr per 100.

It still gives a bad thorn for type 1 that have left "2. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that require continuous replacement therapy."It will be necessary to see how the thing is left when people with type 1 diabetes are presented and come to the medical examination.
Although with the order PCI/154/2019 in the hand, a medical resource in the contentious is won.Whoever throws it in recognition will end up entering for resource if it has good control of the disease, has no complications and knows how to use current technology.

Dedicated to all of which they have been saying years that you cannot be a policeman, firefighter ... with diabetes.Yes you can with current technology and the necessary training.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/20/2019 2:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:) :) :) Good news.It was time to change.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/20/2019 11:08 p.m.

It is very good news, but the paper supports everything, to see how it is then put into practice !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/21/2019 10:15 a.m.

The bases of the National Police have already come out, and I would never have imagined that they made such mockery:
Link

They have left medical exclusions as is, where diabetes is directly mentioned as a cause of exclusion.They have simply added at the end of the exclusions list the following paraphy:

In the application of this annex, the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of November 30, 2018, published by Order PCI/154/2019, of February 19 ("BOE" No. 44, of 20), as well as the recommendations made by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, General Directorate of Public Health, Quality and Innovation, Secretariat of the National Plan on AIDS, valuing the current scientific evidence and, in any case, the situationapplicant clinic and not just his diagnosis.

And they are so wide!If you get to recognition, the right to do whatever they want is reserved ... if they throw you, you would have to fight it in court.

I feel a deep shame of colleagues who are responsible for these issues, they are not respecting what orders the agreement of the Council of Ministers ... at least the GC had the decency to change the exclusions, although the right to do whatThat they want.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/10/2019 2:23 a.m.

It does not seem uncommon that you have to be examined and according to the conditions pass or not.
If a diabetic is taken care of, you will have no problem passing the exam.I will give well in blood values ​​and blood glutemia, with perfect urine.

On the other hand, imagine that the person passes without recognition because there is no control and then gives him a severe hypo ... I am sure there will be families that demand the body.
But we are not only diabetic and AIDS, there are many other diseases that require care and that are not noticed as epilepsy.

The important thing is that one can present one, before or that, you were directly excluded.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/10/2019 7:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
It does not seem uncommon that you have to be examined and depending on the conditions pass or not.
If a diabetic is taken care of, you will have no problem passing the exam.I will give well in blood values ​​and blood glutemia, with perfect urine.

On the other hand, imagine that the person passes without recognition because there is no control and then gives him a severe hypo ... I am sure there will be families that demand the body.
But we are not only diabetic and AIDS, there are many other diseases that require care and that are not noticed as epilepsy.

The important thing is that one can present one, before or that, you were directly excluded.

And who decides and how do you know whether or not you can enter?
Why don't they give some data to know if you can enter?
It is logical to kill yourself to study and physical tests and when you arrive a medical court tells you not?based on what?

It doesn't make sense that of a good glyc, glyce at all tells you if you have had good control or not.
Blood glutemia?based on what?Do you have to carry an MCG by law to enter?

This is how @Artorias says is a tease.

I already commented because I knew that the subject was going, when I speak I always know how to know always, but I can talk about more because I have to shut up.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/11/2019 8:37 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Having a low glyc is an absurd criterion to prevent you from being a policeman.With a very tight glyce you are a danger.
I work in the street, and I always have to leave a safety margin, I never go with less than 100 or joke.The important thing is the control of the disease and know how to avoid hypoglycemia during your workday, by all possible means.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/11/2019 12:03 p.m.

artories said:
The bases of the National Police have already come out, and I would never have imagined that they made such mockery:
Link

They have left medical exclusions as is, where diabetes is directly mentioned as a cause of exclusion.They have simply added at the end of the exclusions list the following paraphy:

In the application of this annex, the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of November 30, 2018, published by Order PCI/154/2019, of February 19 ("BOE" No. 44, of 20), as well as the recommendations made by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, General Directorate of Public Health, Quality and Innovation, Secretariat of the National Plan on AIDS, valuing the current scientific evidence and, in any case, the situationapplicant clinic and not just his diagnosis.

And they are so wide!If you get to recognition, the right to do whatever they want is reserved ... if they throw you, you would have to fight it in court.

I feel a deep shame of colleagues who are responsible for these issues, they are not respecting what orders the agreement of the Council of Ministers ... at least the GC had the decency to change the exclusions, although the right to do whatthat they want.

Is my personal opinion, but you really think that a policeman with type 1 diabetes is a good idea?
I think it's a very bad idea;
For non -operational positions ,, okay, good, but if you are already entering and you know that they will not be able to put in operational positions .... I don't know ...

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
06/15/2019 11:44 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

artories said:
having a low glyc is an absurd criterion to prevent you from being a policeman.With a very tight glyce you are a danger.
I work in the street, and I always have to leave a safety margin, I never go with less than 100 or joke.The important thing is the control of the disease and know how to avoid hypoglycemia during your workday, by all possible means.

Extremely complicated thing on a complicated day, since you do not know when you are going to be still three hours, or when having the sugar at 85 you will have to run up to an 11th floor and lug in punches with 3 walks (at which time whenYou can't to look at it or eat anything).
You are saying that you have to tend to carry it a little high in itself .....
So you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position you are in?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
06/15/2019 11:53 a.m.

jaime37 said:
then, you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position you are?

No, I am in an operational position, and I will continue in operational positions until it bores me, it is what I want.Diabetes does not limit me at all.I have a continuous meter and glucose envelopes that I have not yet had to use.

Hiting a two -minute race barely lowers glucose and tense situations rise glucose, do not lower it.

If you don't see yourself capable of exercising the profession, I'm sorry for you.Others do see each other.And I am the living proof that you can, although people like you have been in the forum for years telling me no, until I entered.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/15/2019 5:06 p.m.

It happens to me with Drone's pilot license I am Lada and I still do not punish myself but the day I do it takes away my license, I am absurd I have a continuous meter, the drone flies 30 min and I cannot fly over people.It is as simple as putting the low alert in 100 by caution and carrying sugar.And even thus, if everything fails the worst that can happen is that it falls on a cow (the drone returns to the origin if something fails is practically impossible for everything to fail) but they don't care if you get out of work.

Pedro Páramo 's profile photo
Pedro Páramo
06/16/2019 10:54 a.m.

Link
They have thrown in the medical examination test, to the opponents of the GC with diabetes.

Regrettable.This in court is won, Jupol has already announced that he will take legal measures and will fight it.(Jupol is the majority union of the CNP, with a majority in the Police Council).

I am usually very proud to belong to the FCSE, but in this issue I am deeply ashamed of the companions responsible for this situation.I hope there is justice, even if it is late, and are headed.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/10/2019 9:05 p.m.

jaime37 said:
artories said:
having a low glyc is an absurd criterion to prevent you from being a policeman.With a very tight glyce you are a danger.

Extremely complicated thing on a complicated day, since you do not know when you are going to be still three hours, or when having the sugar at 85 you will have to run up to an 11th floor and lug in punches with 3 walks (at which time whenYou can't to look at it or eat anything).
You are saying that you have to tend to carry it a little high in itself .....
So you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position you are?

I totally agree with you Jaime 37 as you should have many more

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/15/2019 12:24 p.m.

@Andrespmat Stress generates adrenaline and adrenaline puts glucose through the clouds, I tell you with knowledge of cause.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/15/2019 12:53 p.m.

artories said:
jaime37 said:
then, you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position where you are?/Blockquote>

No, I am in an operational position, and I will continue in operational positions until it bores me, it is what I want.Diabetes does not limit me at all.I have a continuous meter and glucose envelopes that I have not yet had to use.

Hiting a two -minute race barely lowers glucose and tense situations rise glucose, do not lower it.

If you don't see yourself capable of exercising the profession, I'm sorry for you.Others do see each other.And I am the living proof that you can, although people like you have been in the forum for years telling me no, until I entered.

Exact.As I do not see myself capable of exercising the profession, in a couple of retired years with 100% due to illness (I speak to you in my case). I am the living proof that you cannot and we can both opt for the same place.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
09/21/2019 3:17 a.m.

I was a member of the bodies, I am type 1, I can guarantee that you cannot exercise the profession 100% if you suffer diabetes, man if they set you fixed in an office, the same if for active duty, extres, hours of hours ofFatigue in acts, bailouts, tests, pure and hard citizen security, etc. could not if you are type 1, I assure you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 10:27 a.m.

@Antonimar is debatable, I belong and exercise, I debuted with the place in property at 33 years and the only thing they took me was the night turn, the rest, the tasks of any partner and without the facilities that a MCG gave asI have now;We have 6.3 and the occasional detected hiccups but no more than any other person who works in an office.- I do not tell you that I am occupying now because the same would fall as ass;)

I also think and I have already said it that the medical exclusion for people with type 1 diabetes although current legislation has changed and in the papers it is not a reason for exclusion, I would like to make mistakes but in practice it will be exclusive in any OPE for bodiesof State Security and Local Police in part for what has commented @jaime37 .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/22/2019 12:01 p.m.

antonimar said:
I was a member of the bodies forces, I am type 1, I can guarantee that you cannot exercise 100% the profession if you suffer from diabetes, man if they put you fixed in an office, the same if for active duty, extres, hours of fatigue in acts, bailouts, tests, pure and hard citizen security, etc. could not if you are type 1, I assure you.

It is what I try to say even if someone takes it as a personal attack, I am delighted that in operational positions it is fine, but sooner or later it will have problems. (I hope it is not so if it wants to be, but it leavesTo give an account when he looks very close;

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
09/22/2019 2:49 p.m.

Do not be wrong, the main impediment to access to public employment does not put it on society, it is put by the part of the diabetics that continue to brake in our claims ...

Much encouragement and all my support for each of the diabetics that in day to day fight to go further in sport, at work, and in everything that is proposed, although for many we are not "normal"!!😊😊

JSS's profile photo
JSS
09/22/2019 4:35 p.m.

jss said:
do not make you mistakes, the main impediment to access to public employment does not put it on society, the part of the diabetics that continues to stop us in our claims ...

Much encouragement and all my support for each of the diabetics that in day to day fight to go further in sport, at work, and in everything that is proposed, although for many we are not "normal"!!😊😊

Out of curiosity, if you don't want you don't answer, but what do you work?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
09/22/2019 6:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.