{'en': 'AT LAST!!!We can already access any public employment!', 'es': 'POR FIN!!! ya podemos acceder a cualquier empleo público!'} Image

AT LAST!!!We can already access any public employment!

Artorias's profile photo   02/20/2019 2:58 p.m.

jss said:
do not make you mistakes, the main impediment to access to public employment does not put it on society, the part of the diabetics that continues to stop us in our claims ...

Much encouragement and all my support for each of the diabetics that in day to day fight to go further in sport, at work, and in everything that is proposed, although for many we are not "normal"!!😊😊

Out of curiosity, if you don't want you don't answer, but what do you work?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
09/22/2019 6:32 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

jaime37 said:

artories said:
jaime37 said:
jaime37 said:
then, you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position where you are?/Blockquote>

No, I am in an operational position, and I will continue in operational positions until it bores me, it is what I want.Diabetes does not limit me at all.I have a continuous meter and glucose envelopes that I have not yet had to use.

Hiting a two -minute race barely lowers glucose and tense situations rise glucose, do not lower it.

If you don't see yourself capable of exercising the profession, I'm sorry for you.Others do see each other.And I am the living proof that you can, although people like you have been in the forum for years telling me no, until I entered.

Exact.As I do not see myself capable of exercising the profession, in a couple of retired years with 100% due to illness (I speak to you in my case). I am the living proof that you cannot and we can both opt for the same place.

Jaime does not know where you will be, in our institution they do not retire for type1 diabetes, in any case an IPT with 55% of the never absolute base.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 7:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jaime37 said:
antonimar said:
I was a member of the forces bodies, I am type 1, I can guarantee that you cannot exercise 100% theProfession If you suffer diabetes, man if they put you fixed in an office, the same if for active duty, extres, hours of fatigue in acts, bailouts, tests, pure and hard citizen security, etc. could not if you are type 1, youI assure.

It is what I try to say even if someone takes it as a personal attack, I am delighted that in operational positions it is fine, but sooner or later it will have problems. (I hope it is not so if it wants to be, but it leavesTo give an account when he looks very close;

I also respect those who want to fight to get what they want is whatever, but if you are diabetic type 1, depending on the fate that you have if it turned out, I had several serious hypo and had to hospitalize me, it was not my fault fromThen, but we must not forget that it is a chronic, and limiting disease in certain situations (I do not imagine a firefighter going up 10 floors through the ladder and that in case it is low, in short, in short

DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 7:22 p.m.

jaime37 said:
antonimar said:
I was a member of the forces bodies, I am type 1, I can guarantee that you cannot exercise 100% theProfession If you suffer diabetes, man if they put you fixed in an office, the same if for active duty, extres, hours of fatigue in acts, bailouts, tests, pure and hard citizen security, etc. could not if you are type 1, youI assure.

It is what I try to say even if someone takes it as a personal attack, I am delighted that in operational positions it is fine, but sooner or later it will have problems. (I hope it is not so if it wants to be, but it leavesTo give an account when he looks very close;

A partner after several years type 1, have retired, for having lost his eyes

DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 7:25 p.m.

Well, what a joy to read some!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/22/2019 8:38 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

antonimar said:
jaime37 said:

artories said:
artories said:
jaime37 said:
jaime37 said:
jaime37 said:
jaime37 said:
then, you would say that you look limited to do your job for diabetes in the position where you are?/Blockquote>

No, I am in an operational position, and I will continue in operational positions until it bores me, it is what I want.Diabetes does not limit me at all.I have a continuous meter and glucose envelopes that I have not yet had to use.

Hiting a two -minute race barely lowers glucose and tense situations rise glucose, do not lower it.

If you don't see yourself capable of exercising the profession, I'm sorry for you.Others do see each other.And I am the living proof that you can, although people like you have been in the forum for years telling me no, until I entered.

Exact.As I do not see myself capable of exercising the profession, in a couple of retired years with 100% due to illness (I speak to you in my case). I am the living proof that you cannot and we can both opt for the same place.

Jaime does not know where you will be, in our institution they do not retire for type1 diabetes, in any case an IPT with 55% of the never absolute base.

I belong to passive classes, with an IPT and 20 years or more of service you go with 100%, with a total you do not need 20 years, with the IPT you discount 5% for each year that you miss you until the20 With a maximum of 25% less (with 15 years they discourage you 25 percent maximum), then there is the issue of reciprocal computers and all those stories (but never reaches 55%, the minimum with what they leave you is is75% more withholdings, at least in passive classes)

It is regulated in Royal Decree RD 710/2009 of passive classes (the famous pension)

I forgot, you have a 55 if you decide

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
09/22/2019 10:13 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

solar said:
well what joy to read some!Blockquote>

I also think the same, diabetes could or kill you or leave very bad for a lifetime, an osteoarthritis for example does not kill you, as I said I have an acquaintance who stayed blind

They stop a husband for letting his wife die with hypoglycemia and recording their agony
The autopsy determined that the woman had suffered a hypoglycemia, that is, a drop in blood sugar.
The Mossos d'Esquadra have arrested a 49 -year -old man accused of a crime of homicide and another of ill -treatment for letting his partner die when he suffered a hypoglycemia and recording his suffering with his mobile while the woman agonized last month ofJune in Viladecans

DiabetesForo
09/23/2019 12:32 a.m.

I do not want anyone to hold your future, but I still think that you have to do some type of control, as in other activities: commercial pilots, train pilots, subway, bus, etc.

What if a person of a security body has a hypo and is hurt or something more serious?Surely the family presses in a state to collect compensation.I said it is not worth it anymore and we know that labor insurance does not cover diabetes.

Not only is it feeling capable, it is to see beyond what each one can derive.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2019 8:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The worst of this disease is that it absorbs us so much and we are so focused on it, always with a number in the head, that more living seems to survive, always with fear, always worried.We focus on lengthening our life expectancy to try to match that of a healthy person, with good controls, good hemoglobins, good habits, meals, reviews ... We are so worried about tomorrow and the future glucose curve that we do not fully enjoy thepresent.

We debuted, we were calm one day, with health, and the next day you are a weird bug in the hospital, they make you a thousand tests and you need a thousand daily injections from now on.And then, almost the first thing they bring us is a list of things that we supposedly do not do, things that we cannot eat, etc.

If I had a child with type 1 diabetes, I would never tell him that he will not be able to be old, ever.At most I would say, for now you can't be x thing, but I will fight incessantly so that when you are older you can be.

What some ask, is the individualized study of each case, which is what is already published in the order that has recently come out and has not been fulfilled.Each person carries the disease in a way.

I have a lot of detainees, saved lives, and now I will let myself be convinced in a forum that I cannot do my job, of course.Luckily my endocrine, a piece of professional with a lot of experience that supported me in this adventure, does not think so.

They will gradually earn resources, there will be favorable sentences, and although some take their hands to their heads, type 1 diabetics will be police.He is already legislated, only lack what the published order says.

By the way, in the police stations there are almost more non -operational positions, not everything is patrol.If I wanted to be moving papers in an office quietly, receiving complaints from citizens, etc.

On top of you present your case, saying that it is totally viable to perform this work being type 1 and supported by current technology, and the arguments are that if I cheat with a little high, that one day something will happen to me, etc.
To respond to the same level, I leave this phrase of the film in search of happiness:
"Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Not even me. If you have a dream, you have to protect it. People who are not able to do something for themselves, will tell you that you can't do it either. Do you want anythingSee for it and point. "

---

jss said:
do not make you mistakes, the main impediment to access to public employment does not put it on society, the part of the diabetics that continues to stop us in our claims ...

Much encouragement and all my support for each of the diabetics that in day to day fight to go further in sport, at work, and in everything that is proposed, although for many we are not "normal"!!😊😊

That's why I stopped participating in the forum.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/24/2019 1:36 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I don't want anyone to hold your future, but I still think that you have to do some type of control, as in other activities: commercial pilots, train pilots, subway, bus, bus,etc

What if a person of a security body has a hypo and is hurt or something more serious?Surely the family presses in a state to collect compensation.I said it is not worth it anymore and we know that labor insurance does not cover diabetes.

Not only is it feeling capable, it is to see beyond what each one can derive.

@Ruthbia for that rule of three, we should have strictly prohibited driving a car and you drive truth ..?And do not tell me that you only put your life at risk because it is not so;Because yes, and yes, and if we have a hiccup with our private vehicle, we lose control, we collide with a school bus and it falls to the river ...?It seems that with diabetes you can only work in an office or even better, live on the story.-

As @Artorias I try not to go down from 120mg/dl in my work that for that are the MCG or free, in the last 8 months I have had 2 hypos and they have been at night sleeping and I still do not understand how people with Flash or Flash systemMcG still has continuous weekly hypoglycemia, I am not endocrin@ but I understand that something has to fail, fast insulin bowling, basal, food, the head etc, etc. The only explanation that I find is that people want to see their hemoglobin in lessof 6 putting their lives daily or what is worse than that of people who can be in their care, children or older, but there each.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/24/2019 8:55 a.m.

artories said:
The worst of this disease is that it absorbs us so much and we are so focused on it, always with a number in the head, that more living seems that we survive, always with fear, alwaysworriedWe focus on lengthening our life expectancy to try to match that of a healthy person, with good controls, good hemoglobins, good habits, meals, reviews ... We are so worried about tomorrow and the future glucose curve that we do not fully enjoy thepresent.

We debuted, we were calm one day, with health, and the next day you are a weird bug in the hospital, they make you a thousand tests and you need a thousand daily injections from now on.And then, almost the first thing they bring us is a list of things that we supposedly do not do, things that we cannot eat, etc.

If I had a child with type 1 diabetes, I would never tell him that he will not be able to be old, ever.At most I would say, for now you can't be x thing, but I will fight incessantly so that when you are older you can be.

What some ask, is the individualized study of each case, which is what is already published in the order that has recently come out and has not been fulfilled.Each person carries the disease in a way.

I have a lot of detainees, saved lives, and now I will let myself be convinced in a forum that I cannot do my job, of course.Luckily my endocrine, a piece of professional with a lot of experience that supported me in this adventure, does not think so.

They will gradually earn resources, there will be favorable sentences, and although some take their hands to their heads, type 1 diabetics will be police.He is already legislated, only lack what the published order says.

By the way, in the police stations there are almost more non -operational positions, not everything is patrol.If I wanted to be moving papers in an office quietly, receiving complaints from citizens, etc.

On top of you present your case, saying that it is totally viable to perform this work being type 1 and supported by current technology, and the arguments are that if I cheat with a little high, that one day something will happen to me, etc.
To respond to the same level, I leave this phrase of the film in search of happiness:
"Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Not even me. If you have a dream, you have to protect it. People who are not able to do something for themselves, will tell you that you can't do it either. Do you want anythingSee for it and point. "

---

jss said:

That's why I stopped participating in the forum.

I also share what you have exposed here, I support you what you do, and I think like you, if you can and want for it.
But what I say is that if you entered that work before being diabetic, and now you are to be more careful than naturally.
If my life has changed my life, I can't exercise much without me getting the glucose on the ground, and I had to enter 3 times in the emergency room, one had to bring me some friends and I do not remember anything, thanks to diabetes
The example would put it in the presbyopia, when I was 18, I saw phenomenal, and I was driving perfect now, it costs me more so we cannot deny that seen tired, it influences, of course, naturally if you drive carefully, it does not have anything to happen,but ifI was a plane pilot, I assure you that they leave you.
In fact, diabetes conditions when renewing the driving license for example.
It is a chronic and persistent disease that you have to live with it and therefore when opting for certain risk positions (firefighters, plane pilot, etc.) they limit you, not for a real risk but because of a possible risk.
Naturally, each one is affected in a different way, but those who have the bad luck of carrying it like this, because they will have to accommodate as they can in their profession, and if they work in a scaffold at certain height as a formwork etc that you would say toA diabetic that can suffer hypoglycemia, that does not work for risk?

DiabetesForo
09/24/2019 5:13 p.m.

@antonimar the truth is that I do not understand very well what you want to imply with the view and more specifically with the presbyopia, 95% of my friends, family, co-workers who exceed 45-50 years have presounded ingreater or lesser extent and wear glasses or do not use them and I think I remember that none of them has diabetes or anything like it, you are implying that a plane pilot or a surgeon with presbyopia cannot work ...I iron I stay ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/24/2019 7:46 p.m.

@sigsauer I don't see it as you.
If I am driving and I find myself wrong, I stop the car aside and take care of myself, but I am at work, at a critical meeting with the heads, I cannot leave and I have to endure everything I can or discreetly like me about howA candy when I carry it.Or they leave me without eating many times.

I do not see a policeman or firefighter leaving a critical service to take care:
.... Lady continues to inhale smoke from the fire of her kitchen that has given me a hypo and I have to take something and wait a few minutes to help her ...

We can all anticipate going a bit high of blood glucose but it is not the same if your work requires intense physical activity.

I am glad that you are there to help us be diabetic but it is a job that has many complications for a diabetic and if it marks a border regarding a non -diabetic person.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/26/2019 8:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I think I have already put in several threads, the adrenaline of any intervention puts glucose through the clouds, when you have to control it is later, so I say that there are no work incompatible with people with diabetes but "diabetic" not compatible withsome works;Each person with diabetes is a different and particular case.-

As for meetings and others like when I am going to drive 500kms to go on vacation I am not in a 100mg/dl glymia, if I am in a meeting or in an important act I will not be fair either that for that I have the MCGThat is why I say that each diabetic is very particular, if your objective glycemia is 140mg/dl in certain situations you will be very fucking and in fact you will be more aware of your blood glucose than of the meeting or activity you are doing, if you compensate for you ..??There will be yes and there will be people who not.-

If you are in your car and you are low, "stop to the side and take care of yourself" endangering your life and that of the rest of the road users, there is not always an available service area so that you take a Coca Cola.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/26/2019 8:54 a.m.

"There are no work incompatible with people with diabetes but" diabetic "not compatible with some jobs"
Good summary !!That is what must be seen to the doctors to value us ...

Anodadado I stay from the comments of my fellow men !!

JSS's profile photo
JSS
09/26/2019 11:34 a.m.

I believe that those who do not look capable or have not been able to carry out a certain profession or activity do not have to generalize with the rest.We have type 1 diabetes, yes and there the similarities end.And that is not similar, because the symptoms change in each person, the food, exercise, management of changes and a thousand more things.There are people with type 1 diabetes valid for any work that is being raised, I believe.
And to stop in the car for a hypoglycemia seems alarming to me, it is better to wear candies or similar and if you get off then you eat them, that there are sections where in many km you cannot stop.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
09/26/2019 7:31 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

It totally agrees, it cannot be generalized because each one wears the disease in a way and we are very different in everything else.I do not see that diabetes itself incapacitates you to do anything.There will be people to whom and another one who is not, but it is not because of the disease but because of the way they carry it and for the skills and character of each one.
For someone who does not usually do sports, doing physical activities can see it very complicated with diabetes, but it can be done and more with current technology.I have never stopped doing sports for hypoglycemia, simply when I see that it goes down at a certain level, I take glucose and continue with the activity.And the same to drive, to stand aside I see it very dangerous.I always wear glucose pills in the car, if I notice any symptoms or see in the free that I am fair I take one and I still drive.By city you can stop at many places without risk, but I see it dangerous on the road.The issue is to avoid hypoglycemia, do not stop when it gives you to solve it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/27/2019 8:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

sigsauer said:
@antonimar the truth is that I do not understand very well what you want to imply with the view and more specifically with the presbyopy, 95% of my friends, family, family,Companies that exceed 45-50 years have a presbyopy to a greater or lesser extent and wear glasses or do not use them and I think I remember that none of them has diabetes or anything that seems to him, you are implying me that aplane pilot or a surgeon with presbyopic can't work ... ??I iron I stay ...

With presbyopia you would not be a pilot plane, they have an annual recognition, and if you have no adequate visual acuity they throw you, just like hypertension etc

DiabetesForo
09/27/2019 5:15 p.m.

antonimar said:
sigsauer said:
@antonimar the truth is that I do not understand very well what you want to imply with the sight and more specificallyWith the presbyopia, 95% of my friends, family, co-workers who exceed 45-50 years have a presbyopy to a greater or lesser extent and wear glasses or do not use them and I think I remember that any of them has diabetes or diabetesNothing like it, you are implying that a plane pilot or a surgeon with presbyopy cannot work ... ??I iron I stay ...

With presbyopia you would not be a pilot plane, they pass you an annual recognition, and if you have no adequate visual acuity they throw you, just like hypertension etc

pilots take care of their vision to ensure passage security

In the case of pilot licenses, the information is more extensive but "also more confusing."For civil flight pilots, the regulations contemplate three types of medical certificates: Class 1, 2 and 3. The first two are more restrictive.The first applies to line transport pilots areas (the license enables them to pilot any type of aircraft, even with passengers) while commercial flights can only pilot airplanes for commercial purposes, never with passengers.The class 2 medical certificate is for private pilots (planes, ultralight, balloons ...).

To obtain the airline or commercial line transport license, visual acuity is demanded with or without correction equal to or greater than 0.7 and in binocular equal to or greater than the unit (1.0).For class 2, on the other hand, it is not so strict -with or without correction equal to or greater than 0.5 monocular and in binocular, equal to or greater than 1.0 -.To keep in mind that a pilot can renew his license having exceeded the limits of myopia and astigmatism as long as he carries out the right correction, make biannual reviews and there is no associated pathology.- From 40-45 years they must controlThe presbyopy.If they wear contact lenses, they must be monofocal, not tired and of distant vision and if they need glasses they have to wear two of the same graduation at all times.Like any vehicle driver

For your rule of three, there would only be 35-year-old pilots and I think it is not the case.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/27/2019 6:07 p.m.

Responding to the title of this forum, as of October 2021, in the medical examination of access A Civil Guard for having diabetes teThey directly declare not suitable .
They do not take into account personal medical reports, your health status, or scientific evidence, or anything that the norm says.Nor do they give you a report motivating that decision.

Therefore, labor discrimination continues to exist.
Only associations in contact with Public Function can end this meaningless and change the regulations once and for all, at the particular level, all we can do is give visibility in forums and social networks.

jbeltranp's profile photo
jbeltranp
10/19/2021 6:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.