{'en': 'Freestyle free orders delay', 'es': 'Retraso en pedidos freestyle libre'} Image

Freestyle free orders delay

sarotisima's profile photo   03/08/2018 10:51 a.m.

I would not mind changing the Dexcom, the problem is that with the Dexcom you have to give you two punctures on my fingers every day to calibrate it, it is true?, And I free if I see that it is going well and does not give me thingsRare I do not usually have to make measurements on my fingers, after 25 years with diabetes I have supermachacated fingers.

Marisa33's profile photo
Marisa33
03/19/2018 10:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marisa33 said:
I would not mind changing the Dexcom, the problem is that with the dexcom you have to give you two punctures on your fingers every day to calibrate it, it's true?, andI free if I see that it is going well and does not give me strange things I do not usually have to make measurements in my fingers, after 25 years with diabetes I have the supermachacated fingers.

Dexcom calibrates once every 12 hours with a hair glycemia.Anyway, you can never leave the capillary either, people with type I diabetes are not going to forget as well as the capillary controls, another thing is that we reduce them to the fullest.Before hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia you always have to make hair with free and the most recommended to always collate with capillary before putting an insulin bolus for a meal.It seems to me that trusting the interstitial measurement for these cases can lead to more than one error and is something risky ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/19/2018 10:44 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Already, I have my fingers that I almost doesn't get blood and I hurt a lot, it's my problem !! and is it mandatory to calibrate?, It doesn't work if you calibrate once a day?Thank you very much for your information, I am looking forward to leaving the free for all the problems I am having with sensors that do not start well and with the delay of purchases.

Marisa33's profile photo
Marisa33
03/19/2018 10:57 a.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "marisa33"once a day?Thank you very much for your information, I am looking forward to leaving the free for all the problems I am having with sensors that do not start well and with the delay of purchases.

It is "mandatory", in quotes.The Dexcom sensor will not stop working if you do not calibrate but to improve the accuracy you must do it at least 1 time every 12 hours.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/19/2018 11:02 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Thank you so much.

Marisa33's profile photo
Marisa33
03/19/2018 11:23 a.m.

I asked for 2 sensors on March 14 and they tell me that they sent and arrive this week, or are fixing the issue of delays or is something punctual and have been clueless ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/20/2018 8:59 a.m.

I placed the order on 07/03, yesterday they sent me the email saying that I left the warehouse.The thing is still very slow, but it seems that they take a little more rhythm ... ... anyway more than 15 days, it's too much time .......

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
03/20/2018 10:07 a.m.

I just arrived at the requests for March 14, 7 days included, luck or chance?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/21/2018 3:42 p.m.

I asked for them on March 5, yesterday 20 they left the warehouse and today the email of email has arrived that they will be delivered shortly.
I feared delays such as November or worse, so not so bad ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
03/21/2018 11:26 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Hello!, I asked them for March 7 and yesterday 21 came to me that they have left the warehouse

091975's profile photo
03/22/2018 7:46 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Well, I asked for them much in advance and they have arrived in less than two weeks.I think they go without delays again.Good!

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
03/22/2018 2:21 p.m.

We have changed to Dexcon, we are delighted, it is a continuous measurement sensor and an alarm in the user and family mobile sounds when you enter hiccup.Although the manufacturer says that it lasts 7 days, we extend it to 17 so the cost is the same as that of Abott

ENRUMA's profile photo
ENRUMA
03/23/2018 4:17 p.m.

Hello,
The order was also late for me.I called on the phone and they told me that it was soon the snow that did not allow them to get the product.Let's go a milonga.

I was with my endocrine and told me that they are beginning to supply the social security sensor and for that reason almost certainly has enough stock.

Greetings to all.

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
03/25/2018 10:17 a.m.

Good morning.When trying to order, I have to receive an email with a promotional code to avoid shipping costs, but I do not receive any.Not even in entrance tray, or spam .... I called several times to 800 and nothing and today I have seen here that you have uploaded a 900 to call tomorrow, does anyone know if the email receives me well?Or if it is always the same to put it?I have been like this for more than a month, I did not know about this situation and the Pedi just at the end ofIn a lot to have to go now with the APART.

JoseMiguel1's profile photo
JoseMiguel1
03/25/2018 12:36 p.m.

Josemiguel1@ The phrase says that they will be sent to you to the mail, but for the next shipment ... the first shipment you pay it and no longer let it ask for more than 2, so you will almost have to make 2 consecutive orders, for the delaythat may be.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/25/2018 9:22 p.m.

Being registered, I placed 01/02/2019 and 19 days later on the ABBOTT page, it is still waiting. "
It seems to me that the problem is that Abbott has reached an agreement with the Community of Madrid to supply patient sensors from 4 to 17 years, and are postponing ancient clients for the benefit of serving the new ones.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/21/2019 11:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.