{'en': 'Freestyle free orders delay', 'es': 'Retraso en pedidos freestyle libre'} Image

Freestyle free orders delay

sarotisima's profile photo   03/08/2018 10:51 a.m.

They also told me that they are overwhelmed that it is 4 weeks so that at the moment to crush your fingers, it is difficult once you get used to the free because when you click on the trend either, what they would have to do is press through associations.If social security is covered at once

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2018 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just called Abbott, obviously the girl who has attended me all he has been able to do is apologize, I understand that in customer service they have nothing to blame for what happens with the manufacture, distribution and Abbott contracts.I have simply called to record and that it is clear that they do not carry a chronological order in relation to orders and shipments made because there are people who are arriving in 2 weeks, others in 3 and others in 1 month or more independently of the province whereVIVAN.- I asked for them on the 16th and it has been in a state collected for 10 days, this is going for long and as we are getting nervous and we make orders seeing the one that is coming, I fear that this will be extended even more.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2018 1:31 p.m.

This is the fish that bite the tail, I always made orders of 4 and the last time I made 6 and when I still had 2 sensors.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/12/2018 2:55 p.m.

The 8 has just arrived home today.Those I asked for February 14 and those I asked for on February 22.
I don't understand it either, at least I already have sensors for a while but I will ask them for the next one.

sarotisima's profile photo
sarotisima
03/12/2018 3:23 p.m.

I asked for the sensors on the 22nd and in theory already has Correos so it is a matter of one day or two

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/12/2018 3:28 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Today I have received a replacement sensor, by porter .. Nothing carriers, who attended shipping on February 16.The order I made the next day, still does not leave the warehouse.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/12/2018 8:51 p.m.

This is what they have told me in customer service, that they do not follow the order and shipments and the tests I refer to the "merchem", people who have asked them for 22 already have them at home and ours are from February 16They are still in the warehouse, the criterion ...?Who knows it !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2018 9:01 p.m.

Company would be ..... Yes, a lot, that's why I am valuing to change Dexcom, I have a price, now it is time to make accounts and see if the numbers come out, because at least it has alarms and I really need them.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/12/2018 9:38 p.m.

I also value the Dexcom, what I do not like is to change the sensors so much.
The alarms are a plus but at the moment I do not need.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2018 11:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday the sensors arrived ... a month of delay.But less badly, I already have them, and I change, I will leave the fingers to rest for a season !!

They didn't notice me by email, Correos directly gave me the notice a two days before.

I think the next ones I will ask for more in advance.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
03/15/2018 2:14 a.m.

They came home yesterday, but I am very disgusted with shipping management because as I was expected to be out of home when they arrived, I call customer service and tell them to change the shipping address because I will not be inHouse and I give the new address while my order was waiting, they tell me that they pass the note to the warehouse to change the delivery address.
When I see that my order changes the state to collect, I call again to confirm that they send it to me, but I do not obtain satisfactory response, because the only thing that confirms me is that the warehouse has the new address, when I already begin to realize thatThe sensors will take more than expected, it is when I receive the email of emails that it has been sent, I will see on the invoice that can be seen online, that the shipping address is not the one I specify, I call again number900 To make sure where the sensors are sent, and they have no idea where they have been sent, as a solution they tell me to call emails with the shipping code and thus know where it has been sent, in the end I have had to askA relative who has keys to my house, collect the role that emails can deliver when I cannot send me the sensors to my new address so until next week I will not have the sensors which will do 6 weeks since I did theorder.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
03/15/2018 10:24 p.m.

They are overwhelmed.The inclusion in social security in some communities and for some cases has caught them without stock.And you can only ask for 2 at most.I asked for the March 5 and without news.I have 7 days left the last one I have been wearing.Greetings

Jose Luis 's profile photo
Jose Luis
03/15/2018 10:48 p.m.

I also asked in the middle of February and they came days ago, but I pedi 3 and two were defective !!They are supposed to send them both but to know when!:(

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
03/15/2018 11:34 p.m.

I asked them on February 28 and they arrived on March 12, only two weeks of waiting.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
03/17/2018 11:18 a.m.

Jose Luis said:
and you can only ask for 2 at most.

Now they let you ask for up to 10. I asked 4, and after 4 weeks they arrived, but with expiration of December 31.Thus you can ask for more and prevent "manage your fingers"

DiabetesForo
03/18/2018 10:19 a.m.

Good morning,
Well, it only lets me ask for 2. And I am humbing because I always asked for 4 in four to save shipping costs.
I do not understand how José Luis comments that they let up up to 10 ... Is it that each one treats us in a way?Already what I needed to get further pissed off :-(

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
03/18/2018 10:47 a.m.

Juanluisjlpf said:
Jose Luis said:
and you can only ask for 2 at most.

Now they let you ask for up to 10. I asked 4, and after 4 weeks they arrived, but with expiration of December 31.Thus you can ask for more and prevent "manage your fingers"

No, they have been just asking for two months because there is not enough production and too much demand.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
03/18/2018 11:56 a.m.

@"Juanluisjlpf" you can only ask for 2 sensors.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/18/2018 1:08 p.m.

It is true, my last order gave me the option to ask for up to 10. And "Someday" they will compensate for shipping costs.:-EITHER

DiabetesForo
03/18/2018 1:16 p.m.

The last order was February 22 and I asked for 4 suddenly!

sarotisima's profile photo
sarotisima
03/18/2018 1:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.