{'en': 'What recommendations do you give me to train?(Type I diabetic)', 'es': '¿Qué recomendaciones me dais para entrenar? (Diabético Tipo I)'} Image

What recommendations do you give me to train?(Type I diabetic)

PhantomSoulless's profile photo   05/13/2019 1:45 p.m.

Hello.I have been with.Type1 diabetes.Debute with 25, being a professional water polo player, and continued playing until 42 years.Always glycosylated 6.
It may be that.Days of the.Evidence.For the.Nervations up a little, but since you start the.Tests will be lowered.I would not change anything.Food, to try to get well to the.Try how.If it were a normal day.Daily.Just if you had more.Of. 250,.Me.I would prick 2 or 3 fast units.For the.Evidence.What do you have.No. They are efforts.Long lasting.Like. A game.Get glucose tests for a long time.Before starting, by.If you go to the.Low, to be able to take some.Gel and eat something in case.That you had it very low before starting.A lot.I encourage, without fear.Bumper.Can.Make any effort, always with.Control.
If you finish.And the.You are very high, wait.A.A while.That will go down, I do not recommend that you click you to download it., Post.That will go.Going down.After.Of the effort.💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Hugo13's profile photo
Hugo13
05/26/2019 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
Link

I would ask the Ombudsman for him if he is diabetic, after he does know someone very close, as it will surely be, he would only say, that those who are able to perform a job to prove it,I admit not to be suitable for the Geo or the Gar of the Civil Guard, I know what my abilities are and that is what one should value before working on anything.I know that I can perform the police function perfectly and I will not allow my colleagues (in the event that it becomes) they see me as someone weak or lower.Because if we follow the theory of unforeseen events as he says, I should already be dead at least and here I am, doing strength sports from time to time to be fit.

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
05/26/2019 10:37 p.m.

artories said:
jconegar said:
I started preparing those of the National Police having pointed to an academy and everything and physical tests until I saw bases, IOlympically I am where I am.

Wait to see the bases of the National Police, which are very close to leaving ... in these they specifically named diabetes.

@jconegar

The bases of the National Police have already come out, and I would never have imagined that they made such mockery.
Link

They have left medical exclusions as is, where diabetes is directly mentioned as a cause of exclusion.They have simply added at the end of the exclusions list the following paraphy:

In the application of this annex, the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of November 30, 2018, published by Order PCI/154/2019, of February 19 ("BOE" No. 44, of 20), as well as the recommendations made by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, General Directorate of Public Health, Quality and Innovation, Secretariat of the National Plan on AIDS, valuing the current scientific evidence and, in any case, the situationapplicant clinic and not just his diagnosis.

And they are so wide!If you get to recognition, the right to do whatever they want is reserved ... if they throw you, you would have to fight it in court.

I feel a deep shame of colleagues who are responsible for these issues, they are not respecting what orders the agreement of the Council of Ministers ... at least the GC had the decency to change the exclusions, although the right to do whatThat they want.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/10/2019 2:21 a.m.

artories said:
artories said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
I started preparing those of the National Police having pointed to aAcademia and everything and physical tests until I saw bases, I already spend the Olympic I follow where I am.

Wait to see the bases of the National Police, which are very close to leaving ... in these they specifically named diabetes.

@jconegar

The bases of the National Police have already come out, and I would never have imagined that they made such mockery.
Link

They have left medical exclusions as is, where diabetes is directly mentioned as a cause of exclusion.They have simply added at the end of the exclusions list the following paraphy:

In the application of this annex, the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of November 30, 2018, published by Order PCI/154/2019, of February 19 ("BOE" No. 44, of 20), as well as the recommendations made by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, General Directorate of Public Health, Quality and Innovation, Secretariat of the National Plan on AIDS, valuing the current scientific evidence and, in any case, the situationapplicant clinic and not just his diagnosis.

And they are so wide!If you get to recognition, the right to do whatever they want is reserved ... if they throw you, you would have to fight it in court.

I feel a deep shame of colleagues who are responsible for these issues, they are not respecting what orders the agreement of the Council of Ministers ... at least the GC had the decency to change the exclusions, although the right to do whatThat they want.

I have answered for another thread, I usually speak with knowledge of cause but I cannot talk about more, I already told you that we continued in them.
When I comment something is because it is so, well I did something against and I thought to wait for the publication and there you have it

A total deception and we really still really know anything ..

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/11/2019 8:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello
@Phantomsoulless
I am new in this forum and I see now this topic.
For what you say about your legs, try after training a massage roll through all muscles.There are many videos that explain how to do it.Maybe, I wouldn't be wrong to take some magnesium pastels with vit.B. And always after training, do some stretching.But remember: just after training.Before training, only dynamic stretching are recommended to heat a little, but never static and relaxation (they would leave you with the weak muscle and are counter -prudent before training).
Control your carboh spending with a sensor.As you have been in diabetes for 15 years, you surely know your body.Each sport requires different expenses.Control basal insulin.The sport makes me use only 4U slowly.When I am on vacation, I go up to 7/8 u.of basal.
Food: Eat balanced (I really like to make meals that more or less contain 40% carboh, 30% proteins and 30% of non -saturated fats).More or less.But I always try that all meals (breakfast, food or dinner) have a bit of everything.Avoid the defendants.Eat quality proteins such as cooked eggs or chicken.Avoid fried.And take comprehensive products if you can.
It is gone doing sports.Do not hit a week and at the following.That doesn't work.That the only secret.Sleep between 7-8 hours to regenerate muscles.And try to rest about two days a week.Do not do sports every day of the week.You will run out.
You will tell us when you approve !!
All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/22/2019 5:02 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

In the bases of this year for the opposition of forest agent of the Community of Madrid they have removed diabetes as a reason for exclusion and yet there has been claim for the strict for other diseases, in La Rioja for the same position at the bases of the yearThe past was a cause for exclusion and in other communities they do not publish the reasons for exclusion.I have a place in the operation of forest fire extinguishThey gave the apt and thus the following 4 years also, so if they do not include the exclusions table in the call everything depends on each doctor and if it appears it will depend on the interpretation of the judge.

But it is clear that a diabetic is suitable for this job should not be excluded for others ...

JSS's profile photo
JSS
07/27/2019 5:02 p.m.

Hi: Good morning: For physical tests I advise you to be at least 120-150 and that two hours have passed since you had breakfast and click and if they are in the morning you see on an empty stomach and without clicking.Before the tests look at glycemia and if you are less than 120, take a banana.I don't think you have problems if it's just running for a while and some anaerobic.

My sister is a diabetic and entered prisons and they give her downtown every two by three and have not made her discriminatory and is in continuous contact with the prisoner.If you are late for the coach for a morning hypo, they have recovered the hours but a sentence that for reasons medical motives has not to recover hours has come out.My sister said it was diabetic when they gave her the square but diabetes was not exclusive.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/28/2019 11:37 a.m.

Is something new known about this topic?Does anyone know anyone who has given them the apt being diabetic?
It is an issue that worries me a lot since I am opposing and I have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

clarasvlla's profile photo
clarasvlla
11/09/2020 11:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.