{'en': 'What recommendations do you give me to train?(Type I diabetic)', 'es': '¿Qué recomendaciones me dais para entrenar? (Diabético Tipo I)'} Image

What recommendations do you give me to train?(Type I diabetic)

PhantomSoulless's profile photo   05/13/2019 1:45 p.m.

Good afternoon, I have to train to oppose the Local Police of Andalusia, (I leave link with the different exercises that I would have to overcome in the opposition: Link and Physicians Are

And I would like to know with your experience how to bring type I diabetes well, I live with it for 15 years.I am even afraid of having legs in my legs (many times I notice them tired) although I think it's about walking and that.

Can any with a similar experience advise me to train and try to avoid low sugar?

Thank you.

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
05/13/2019 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But there they allow to oppose for local police with diabetes?

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
05/15/2019 3:58 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Look at section 12.1 of the medical examination, the diabetics are excluded.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
05/15/2019 4:06 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

raulgc said:
Look at section 12.1 of the medical examination, the diabetics are excluded.

False, in December of last year the PSOE made a decree law where we are allowed to oppose, another thing is that the City Council whose place has updated them, in the CNP they have already changed it.

PhantomSoulless
05/15/2019 4:09 p.m.

raulgc said:
But there they allow to oppose for local police with diabetes?

Link

In principle now HIV bearers, celiac and diabetics can oppose military positions and police.

sil's profile photo
sil
05/15/2019 6:57 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Look at the bases well even if it has been said at level what has been said.If you can please some bases where we are not excluded, it would be appreciated.
Leave the laws and have to be based only on the foundations of the oppositions, the laws can say mass and the bases say other things, then the judgments will begin and others but for now you have to be based on what the bases say.
I repeat please if you have any call where we are not excluded to indicate it in order to make more strength with the complaints.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/17/2019 10:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Greetings to everyone, they got tired of saying it in the news we can pelied with Pilicias Firefighters etc, etc., it was what we wanted, right?Well, we already have it, I don't know why we question it !!Or is it that we like to make the victims ???

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/19/2019 10:59 a.m.

jconegar said:
look well the bases although what has been said has been said.If you can please some bases where we are not excluded, it would be appreciated.
Leave the laws and have to be based only on the foundations of the oppositions, the laws can say mass and the bases say other things, then the judgments will begin and others but for now you have to be based on what the bases say.
I repeat please if you have any call where we are not excluded to indicate it in order to make more strength with the complaints.

This year's Civil Guard Call (just left): Link
6.1.7 Medical examination: The Exclusions Medical Table of Annex I of the Order PCI/155/2019, of February 19, will be applied, which approves the rules by which the selection processes for income must be governedin the training centers of training for the incorporation of the Civil Guard and Guards scale, as provided in their first transitory provision.

Order PCI/155/2019, of February 19
F) Endocrinomethabolic diseases.
2. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that require continuous substitute therapy.
3. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that produce morphological alterations or
Functional important, or that limit or prevent full realization of
Service functions or may be aggravated by the requirements
Operations of professional activity.

Convocation of the Civil Guard last year: Link
6.1.7 Medical examination: The Medical Exclusions Table of the Appendix «B» of the Annex to the Order of April 9, 1996 will be applied, as well as the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of October 21, 2005, by which it iseliminates disartprint or stuttering manifests as causes of exclusion for access to the armed forces and bodies and security forces of the State.

Order of April 9, 1996 (repealed)
B) General diseases
6. Immune diseases and allergic of some functional or forecast importance.
C) Endocrinomethabolic diseases
1. Endocrinomethabolic diseases, which produce morphological or functional alterations.
4. Hyperglycemia higher than 110 mgr per 100.

As I said in the news in his day, here: Link
Exclusions have changed but they leave an open door to throw people with complications, bad control, etc.And that "they require continuous replacement therapy" I don't like anything.

It will be necessary to see how the thing is left when people with type 1 diabetes are presented and come to the medical examination.
Although with the order PCI/154/2019 in the hand, a medical resource in the contentious is won.Whoever throws it in recognition will end up entering for resource if it has good control of the disease, has no complications and knows how to use current technology.

The bases of the National Police, of this year's call, will leave soon.In those of last year specifically reference to diabetes, we will see how those of this year are written.

I have already entered after having a very bad time, and I do not wish anyone to pass the ordeal that I have gone through hiding the disease ... to see if we stop being a country of troglodites on these issues once.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/19/2019 11:19 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
Greetings for everyone, they got tired of saying it in the news we can oppise to pilicias firefighters etc, etc., it was what we want, right?Well, we already have it, I don't know why we question it !!Or is it that we like to make the victims ???

I am only asking, that someone who has trained to oppose or have nutrition knowledge helps me control my levels in training

PhantomSoulless
05/19/2019 11:23 a.m.

@Phantomsoulless I have prepared the tests for a long time and I did it without diabetes, I debuted with the place in property but from what I see they have not changed much.- Here are sure that there are people who can advise you better but I would not go crazy either,except the 1,000 mts test the rest are tests, anaerobic, explosive or speed so I do not think you have to carry a very special control to control the glycemia, to prepare the 1,000 meters test if you are not accustomed, if it is aTry more demanding so you will have to run to take background and then make series on track so to prepare it I think that you will have to control the carbohydrates a little more and go a little more above to avoid scares.-

Luck !

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2019 2:54 p.m.

phantomsoulless said:
raulgc said:
look at section 12.1 of the medical examination, the diabetics are excluded.

False, in December of last year the PSOE made a decree law where we are allowed to oppose, another thing is that the City Council whose place has updated them, in the CNP they have changed it.

But in the bases of the convictory it puts it

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
05/20/2019 11:06 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

artories said:
jconegar said:
look well the bases although it has been said at the level what has been said.If you can please some bases where we are not excluded, it would be appreciated.

This year's Civil Guard Call (just left): Link
6.1.7 Medical examination: The Exclusions Medical Table of Annex I of the Order PCI/155/2019, of February 19, will be applied, which approves the rules by which the selection processes for income must be governedin the training centers of training for the incorporation of the Civil Guard and Guards scale, as provided in their first transitory provision.

Order PCI/155/2019, of February 19
F) Endocrinomethabolic diseases.
2. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that require continuous substitute therapy.
3. Endocrinomethabolic diseases that produce morphological alterations or
Functional important, or that limit or prevent full realization of
Service functions or may be aggravated by the requirements
Operations of professional activity.

Convocation of the Civil Guard last year: Link
6.1.7 Medical examination: The Medical Exclusions Table of the Appendix «B» of the Annex to the Order of April 9, 1996 will be applied, as well as the Agreement of the Council of Ministers, of October 21, 2005, by which it iseliminates disartprint or stuttering manifests as causes of exclusion for access to the armed forces and bodies and security forces of the State.

Order of April 9, 1996 (repealed)
B) General diseases
6. Immune diseases and allergic of some functional or forecast importance.
C) Endocrinomethabolic diseases
1. Endocrinomethabolic diseases, which produce morphological or functional alterations.
4. Hyperglycemia higher than 110 mgr per 100.

As I said in the news in his day, here: Link
Exclusions have changed but they leave an open door to throw people with complications, bad control, etc.And that "they require continuous replacement therapy" I don't like anything.

It will be necessary to see how the thing is left when people with type 1 diabetes are presented and come to the medical examination.
Although with the order PCI/154/2019 in the hand, a medical resource in the contentious is won.Whoever throws it in recognition will end up entering for resource if it has good control of the disease, has no complications and knows how to use current technology.

The bases of the National Police, of this year's call, will leave soon.In those of last year specifically reference to diabetes, we will see how those of this year are written.

I have already entered after having a very bad time, and I do not wish anyone to pass the ordeal that I have gone to hide the disease ... to see if we stop being a country of troglodites on these issues once.

Several associations from Spain are already in theme of judgments because as you say they leave the door open, that is, we are not really excluded.
They have covered our mouths and period, now you think you are going to win a good luck.
I hope theNational Police are cleaner.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/21/2019 8:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

In the National Police people are winning many resources in the contentious, more and more, both for medical examination and for the interview.
In this case I see it cattle, a law has been made as is:

Second.
eliminate diabetes of the causes of medical exclusions required for the
access to public employment, so that this measure can be applied to all
Calls of selective tests of official, statutory and labor personnel, which
are convened after the date of adoption of this agreement and, in
any case, from those derived from the public employment offer of 2019,
adapting them to scientific evidence at the time of the call, subject to
opinion of the corresponding optional body
and without prejudice to overcoming the
Selective tests in each case.
Limit the causes of medical exclusions enforceable in all calls of
Selective tests of armed forces and State security forces and bodies ,
that are convened after the date of adoption of this agreement and, in
any case, from those derived from the public employment offer of the year 2020, the
Diabetes, adapting it to scientific evidence at the time of the call, subject
to the opinion of the corresponding optional body
and without prejudice to overcoming the
Selective tests in each case.

What happens that a resource in the contentious takes years to resolve ... time and money.

My endocrine has told me that it already has several patients who have begun to prepare the opposition.We will see what is happening when people with type 1 diabetes come to the medical examination test (and say it).

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/21/2019 10:31 a.m.

After so many things heard when I see him that a person with diabetes exists he has entered a police body I will see it clear.After saying that it is no longer the cause of exclusion, it is not logical that they leave the door open.Do you imagine that you enter and give you a hiccup and do you leave you?Also with nothing in return?
When you go to a trial you never know how you will end up even right

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/21/2019 11:28 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I believe that I already put in another thread related to the issue that the paper supports everything, then each local, autonomous or general administration will modify with specific requirements (legal or allegal) the medical tests to be performed.-
And it is no longer just that I can give you a hiccup that with the current technology well used and with the knowledge of your diabetes it would not have to pass, the case of a person with type 1 diabetes can be given that once all the tests have been passed,Perform the practices and once with the place in property request a second activity position for having diabetes .-
I would not rule out that for some local police in a small municipality, a person could enter with diabetes 1 but for National Police, Civil or Autonomic Guard I would like to make mistakes but I see it very but very difficult.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/21/2019 12:12 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I believe that I already put in another thread related to the subject that paper supports everything, then each local, autonomic or general administration will modify with specific requirements (legal or allegal)The medical tests to be performed.-
And it is no longer just that I can give you a hiccup that with the current technology well used and with the knowledge of your diabetes it would not have to pass, the case of a person with type 1 diabetes can be given that once all the tests have been passed,Perform the practices and once with the place in property request a second activity position for having diabetes .-
I would not rule out that for some local police in a small municipality a person could enter with diabetes 1 but for national police, civil or regional guard I would like to make mistakes but I see it very very difficult.

I think that should be seen in the interview, I am someone diabetic who wants to perform a position (local police) but I do not want to be sitting, but I want to be on the street, my family has already crushed me a lot with which the diabetics cannotAnd I want to close my mouth not only my family but those who did not bet on my illusion.It is not that it is something vindictive, but I take the opportunity to tell you that the will and good control can do anything.

PhantomSoulless
05/21/2019 12:24 p.m.

phantomsoulless said:
sigsauer said:
I think I already put in another thread related to the subject that paper supports everything, then each local administration,Autonomic or general will modify with specific requirements (legal or allegal) the medical tests to be performed.-
I would not rule out that for some local police in a small municipality a person could enter with diabetes 1 but for national police, civil or regional guard I would like to make mistakes but I see it very very difficult.

I think that should be seen in the interview, I am someone diabetic who wants to perform a position (local police) but I do not want to be sitting, but I want to be on the street, my family has already crushed me a lot with which the diabetics cannotAnd I want to close my mouth not only my family but those who did not bet on my illusion.It is not that it is something vindictive, but I take the opportunity to tell you that the will and good control can do anything.

In the interview you will only value your psychological psychic profile (summarizing a lot) to occupy a police post with a firearm in their hands, in the interview they will not ask you if you have diabetes or frequent headaches, you can passPerfectly the interview and be the most suitable person for the position but finally exclude you in medical tests, it has nothing to do with one thing with the other.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/21/2019 12:41 p.m.

The thing is that it is not clear, you imagine what it costs to prepare an opposition and I say it from your own experience, and then when you get to the end they tell you "You cannot", we go if at least they said it before starting to study.

Good luck to all who are going for it, I am an official and I began to prepare those of the National Police having signed up for an academy and everything and physical evidence until I saw bases, I already spend the Olympic I follow where I am.

And you know what he thinks to the Ombudsman ...

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/21/2019 7:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/21/2019 10:07 p.m.

jconegar said:
I started preparing those of the National Police having signed up for an academy and everything and physical tests until I saw bases, I already spend the Olympic I follow where I am.

Wait to see the bases of the National Police, which are very close to leaving ... In these they specifically named diabetes.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/22/2019 1:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.