{'en': 'Long duration and diabetes 1 (mountaineering)', 'es': 'Deporte larga duración y diabetes 1 (Montañismo)'} Image

Long duration and diabetes 1 (mountaineering)

MaraMarita's profile photo   07/27/2018 12:08 a.m.

All have given excellent answers.You definitely have to ingest CH aid.You can ignore fast insulin.The body will be burning sugar continuously.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
08/05/2018 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much to everyone, my diabetes educator told me again that I have to get quickly to absorb the HC and lower the basal a lot ... Tomorrow I'm going to Alps, let's see how everything goes ....Again a million thanks

MaraMarita's profile photo
MaraMarita
08/06/2018 11:45 p.m.

maramarita said:
thank you very much to everyone, my diabetes educator told me again that I have to get quickly to absorb the HC and lower the basal a lot ... tomorrow I leaveto Alps, to see how everything goes ... again a million thanks

It is that everything depends on the type of HC that you have to take to endure and the type of intensity it has because it can be long but not of high intensity, everything depends on your body.Come for all up and enjoy !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/07/2018 12:25 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello Maramarita,
I practice mountain sports and just returned from 15 days for the Alps.I use toujeo and in the end it is you who have to see how much insulin and food take.It costs me a lot to control it because in the mountain you many times know what you are doing but then changes arise, it is unpredictable, but I tell you what I do.I only use the toujeo and I normally put 18 units and when I go to the mountain (walk, climb, ski, etc.) I normally put 14 units (or 12 units if I am going to spend several days doing sports) and I am every twoBy three looking at glucose with freestyle.I always carry bananas, bars, gels, glucose, etc.Because there is nothing more dangerous than running out of supplies in the mountain.(The last time I arrived only with a gel, I had eaten everything ...) The important thing is also that then Cenes Hydrates (pasta, rice, etc) because at least to me, the sugar descents give me at nightWhen the body is replenished from exercise.
I hope you have a great time in the Alps.

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
08/10/2018 7:50 p.m.

Hello, I already returned from Alps and everything has gone quite well.At least I have not had any important decline.Lower 30 units from Toujeo to 22 and 3 at fast breakfast.I was quite high but I corrected at night alone, so I didn't get fast at night.Thank you very much for the aid, your info has come to me

MaraMarita's profile photo
MaraMarita
08/17/2018 9:39 a.m.

maramarita said:
Hello, I already returned from Alps and everything has gone quite well.At least I have not had any important decline.Lower 30 units from Toujeo to 22 and 3 at fast breakfast.I was quite high but I corrected at night alone, so I didn't get fast at night.Thank you very much for the help, your info has come to me

Put photos and tell !!!!!!Congratulations!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/17/2018 11:34 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

maramarita said:
Hello, I already returned from Alps and everything has gone quite well.At least I have not had any important decline.Lower 30 units from Toujeo to 22 and 3 at fast breakfast.I was quite high but I corrected at night alone, so I didn't get fast at night.Thank you very much for the help, your info has come to me

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
08/18/2018 10:05 a.m.

I am very happy that everything has gone well and that you enjoyed your vacation

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
08/18/2018 10:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.