Lada

juanp78's profile photo   06/14/2019 3:32 p.m.

Hello,
Debut in December.3 months ago I had glycosylated 7.3 and last month 6.4.I am doing low carbohydrates.Not as potato, rice, flour paste.In the mornings he oscillates between 95 and 115-120.
With meals it does not usually rise to more than 140. But it takes about 4 hours to lower the level after eating.Antibodies all negative except the antigad that I have positive for 20 years for another autoimmune disease.The C peptide has given me 0.82 and the laboratory marks normal values ​​between 0.81 and 3.5.I am taking Tesavel 100 mg.Soon I have an appointment with endocrine.
I don't know how to interpret my C peptide, or if you think they are reasonable values ​​to stay like this.
Thank you

Monica2576's profile photo
Monica2576
08/18/2024 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For me another disease, the neurologist told me that the anti -gad did not care the titles you had, which only serve if they are positive or not.By the way I have 550.

Monica2576's profile photo
Monica2576
08/18/2024 4:15 p.m.

Another lada around here, I was diagnosed last July, I already started with insulin.I have changed radical diet, and I have lowered the percentage of hydrates that I take up, I have not eliminated them at all, I usually take between 60 and 70g a day, and I have not noticed it in the amount of insulin, I had toGo decreasing it, before Easy Emore ate those 60g of a single sitting ...

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
08/20/2024 3:31 p.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am DM I. and I do not understand why you lower the HC injet.It is supposed to take a percentage of the diet in hydrates, proteins and fats.
Or you starve, or fierce stasons of food.
In my opinion you have to adapt the medication to the person and not vice versa.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/20/2024 3:59 p.m.

Well, it is easy to understand how to lower intake since diabetes is easier to control.
I ate a lot of pasta before, for example, and now as little.I still eat hydrates but legumes, for example, are easier to control.
Each one who does what does best.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/20/2024 4:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Only as an example: if not as bread, and the hydrates are of slow absorption and low glycemic load (vegetables, legumes, meat or baked fish, some natural fruit and yogurt) with 3.5/4.5 u.fast I control it.If in that same intake, I like, only, a portion of bread .... I have to almost double the administration of insulin.The conclusion, speaking of me, is easy.But as it has been said that each person does what they consider best.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/21/2024 11:07 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Downloading the diet hydrates is a good idea because you run less risks of Russian mountains that are not advisable for the damage you violate the capillaries.It's not about eliminating them, but moderating them.But, as @isabelBota says each one applies what works for him.
At home I have very acceptable controls and when I am on vacation, I leave my routine, change schedules, I make meals out without restricting the hydrates as usual, I spend the day of slide in slide.I resign thinking that they are a few days and I try to enjoy the holidays but there is no color with respect to the lowcarb diet that I make at home.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/22/2024 8:55 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I do not do lowcarb but I do look at the hydrates that are going well and those that do not.The latter took them rarely and normally after doing a lot of exercise that helps to lower them.
And indeed my routine works, but when I leave it, like @ENSALADA, from Tobogán in Tobogán.Now in September I will go four days of vacation and I know what awaits me.And look that I try to control, but one does not know exactly what we eat, the amounts are different and in the end the climb and the hypos are part of the holidays.
But well, they are exceptional days, I comfort myself thinking that in general I have good control.

isabelbota
08/22/2024 9:28 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

juane said:
I am dm I. and I do not understand why you lower the injet of HC.It is supposed to take a percentage of the diet in hydrates, proteins and fats.
In my opinion you have to adapt the medication to the person and not vice versa.

In my case I have it clear, if I have breakfast a bollito of bread I can reach 300, if breakfast eggs with cheese reaches 150. With one I need insulin and with the other no.I decide to eat foods that do not make me insulin, for now with the slow and that's it.There are people who prefer to eat the bun and get insulin, I think this goes some decisions.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
08/24/2024 6:53 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
June said:
I am dm I. and I do not understand why you lower the injet of HC.It is supposed to take a percentage of the diet in hydrates, proteins and fats.

In my case I have it clear, if I have breakfast a bollito of bread I can reach 300, if breakfast eggs with cheese reaches 150. With one I need insulin and with the other no.I decide to eat foods that do not make me insulin, for now with the slow and that's it.There are people who prefer to eat the bun and get insulin, I think this is a bit of decisions.

In my opinion, create an imbalance when lowering HC.You may increase fats and proteins ... bad for cholesterol and kidneys.
I think it would be good for a little fast at breakfast, at least.
Of course, it is your endocrine that should tell you what suits you most.
All the best.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/24/2024 7:17 p.m.

@Smartinez
I started with the quick to be able to breakfast "normal".And I put it in quotes because I looked for the bread that would give least (normal bread, not protein) but start the day with fats and proteins I felt fatal, and a salad does not enter that time.To me the rapid has given me my life, although I still try to eat things not very difficult to control, but it allows me to eat with options.
It is a personal thing, but I don't see the problem in getting quickly.It is not a medicine, it is to give the body the insulin that it does not produce.

isabelbota
08/24/2024 9:52 p.m.

juance said:
smartinez said:
juane said:
juane said:
I am dm i. and I do not understand why you lower theInjet HC.It is supposed to take a percentage of the diet in hydrates, proteins and fats.

In my case I have it clear, if I have breakfast a bollito of bread I can reach 300, if breakfast eggs with cheese reaches 150. With one I need insulin and with the other no.I decide to eat foods that do not make me insulin, for now with the slow and that's it.There are people who prefer to eat the bun and get insulin, I think this is a bit of decisions.

In my opinion, create an imbalance when lowering HC.You may increase fats and proteins ... bad for cholesterol and kidneys.
I think it would be good for a little fast at breakfast, at least.
Of course, it is your endocrine that should tell you what suits you most.
Greetings.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not, time will say it.I have told my endocrine that I have completely eliminated the bread, rice and pasta from my diet and it has not seemed bad.I take another type of HC that I tolerate them much better and do not make me very much peak.

smartinez
08/25/2024 9:50 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
I started with the quick to be able to breakfast "normal".And I put it in quotes because I looked for the bread that would give least (normal bread, not protein) but start the day with fats and proteins I felt fatal, and a salad does not enter that time.To me the rapid has given me my life, although I still try to eat things not very difficult to control, but it allows me to eat with options.
It is a personal thing, but I don't see the problem in getting quickly.It is not a medicine, it is to give the body the insulin that does not produce.

I see the problem in the puncture, I still do it well.I prefer not to eat hydrates to click on

smartinez
10/02/2024 8:54 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Hello!I introduce myself, I'm mati.Green dog is also lada or 2 early (I started at 33)
Immediately slow and then also fast to control.My glycosiladas are quite variable.
In fact, my DBT is derived from my psoriasis that I have since 2003
It has given me good effect recently to go to psychiatrist
I came for help and I asked for help ... I still don't feel good at all but it helps me out of the well.
One of the things I achieved is to have more decision to face things.Depression tortured me many years
The change occurred with the 150mg bupropion and the antidepressant.
Initially I was very hypoglycemic and it is hard for me to learn the adjustments again.He had been using Freestyle 1 here in Argentina.Only 2+ was authorized and today they authorized me.I continue with 62U of threeiba and correction with FIASP (about 30 or little more per day)
Recently, incorporating Samsung's Gwatch4 and a few days ago migre from Cel to an A15, so I'm putting together the continuous check system, somewhat hybrid for what I read Jeeee
By the way, if you can tell me how to start from scratch or where to read the subject would be appreciated
Another thing that I improve in my mood is that I maintain my regularity of gym and eliminated the bread, although it costs me the flours and/or a good drink of wine or vodka ... the good thing is that I am on my way to eliminate those things.The flour of any kind is a poison
I was never a skinny guy, play rugby until my 18 and I am not a great athlete and to top it up my industrial designer work was a bit sedentary.Today is quite hybrid, office and field, routes and kilometers and deserts, working in oil and gas here in Patagonia
So, in short ... Hello again!
Greetings from Patagonia

Pinguin's profile photo
Pinguin
10/03/2024 5:57 a.m.

@Pinguin: Welcome to the Mati forum.If you have any questions about diabetes here we are to offer you support

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/03/2024 10:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Welcome and encouragement!💪💪💪

isabelbota
10/03/2024 1:44 p.m.

@Smartinez The solution is not to eat hydrates because you will see that the meat will rise to you and it has no hydrates, or that with menstruation or a virus you will have very high values ​​and you will need if or if insulin.
I have risen in 100, I have not had breakfast and put myself 156 in 2 hours, without eating anything, so insulin to singing.
It is what has to be lad, little by little our needs rise.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/04/2024 1:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Pinguin Welcome!
From what you have written, your treatment is based on slow and little fast.That produces hypos if you don't eat enough hydrates.
Here is usual to be slow and regulate meals quickly depending on what is ingested
To start from scratch you have to review insulin with respect to meals and lifestyle.
To get an idea, I work in an office, I do not exercise almost and I have 20 slow and 5 quickly at each meal approx.Now more because I caught a cold virus

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/04/2024 2:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have type 1 since the age of 11 and I have almost 52, I have had thousands of Tto guidelines and food tips from what was known, until now.
Of all my experience, low -hydrates food is the safest in all aspects and the most control assures you.It is no longer to have a more or less good gyzUp and down but moderate curvitas.That eating hydrates normally as we have always told us, it is not achieved, even if you get more insulin.And it is not achieved by the simple reason that the body does not work the same by putting the insulin external (no matter how much you wait half an hour to eat etc) that the pancreas does.There is a rapid response of the CDO pancreas normally works, which begins to produce insulin from min 0 q you already smell the food that you are going to eat.And that answer is impossible to imitate.Just going down the hydrates you can try to look like.Apart, if you eat less hydrates and that these are low index, you will have little need for insulin, much less margin of error and much less risk of hypo, that is so.And for the newly initiated, more possibility of pancreatic reserve much more tpo, with what it means.
Problems? What have a great discipline and willpower to have, especially on vacation and on weekends that you leave your routine.I try to continue as much as possible but it costs me cdo and it costs me the fruit that I like it a lot.
For limiting bread, rice, pasta and potatoes, it gives me more the same.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/05/2024 9:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.