{'en': 'What titles or licenses can I not get for being diabetic?', 'es': 'Que titulos o licencias no puedo obtener por ser diabetico?'} Image

What titles or licenses can I not get for being diabetic?

luislov's profile photo   09/18/2018 7:20 p.m.

Unfortunately, most people do not understand that diabetics are the most correct people in the sense of responsibility in our professions and that we take care not to fail to neglect, but that does not seem to import many people, Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
06/08/2020 4:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had never heard such stupidity, that a diabetic that is supposed to be controlled could not fly drones ....., I am an aeromodelist and I have never been asked for an analytical to know if I am diabetic, or any of those who fly drones, flyA comet too?, is it an apparatus that can take speed when falling and .... have seen cars races on radio to what speed they are going, too?, go by bicycle ...., heart attack, a stroke, death, it wouldOn urban nuclei or people, flying in enabled fields and since they put it like this after a course, the aeromodelist we have done to us with the help of colleagues no courses, we are federated and we have our RC insurance .....I don't know I don't understand anything at all

match53's profile photo
match53
06/08/2020 12:10 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.