{'en': 'What titles or licenses can I not get for being diabetic?', 'es': 'Que titulos o licencias no puedo obtener por ser diabetico?'} Image

What titles or licenses can I not get for being diabetic?

luislov's profile photo   09/18/2018 7:20 p.m.

Good friends.

I do not write much here and I have not been diabetic for much time, less than 2 years, but I will tell you what happened to me less than two years ago I sign up for a course to get the drone pilot license and just the dayThat I was going to do medical recognition, in this, I was detected the diabetes for what they rejected me and they told me that I had to request to be able to do the medical recognition to Aesa.

After more than a year of paperwork and trips to Madrid (they only serve the analytics in private clinics in Madrid) I have arrived today a letter from Aesa telling me that type 1 diabetics cannot obtain the drone pilot license.

As I spent more than 1000 euros in the course and more than 500 in a professional drone that is now lost money I would like to know what things I do not spend more money because I will not be able to get it.

Greetings and forgiveness for billet!

luislov's profile photo
luislov
09/18/2018 7:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Professions in which specific physical tests are required, such as police, firefighter, pilot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/18/2018 10:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Basically public transport and attention to the citizen: security and army bodies.
Little by little, hopefully the legislation changes and only good glycemic control must be demonstrated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2018 12:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is true about the theme of drones, the pity that you would not have known before to act as better.It happens as with driving cards, the eternal debate that no one agrees.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/19/2018 noon

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

For allusions, and to expand the information requesting @"Luislov" I share several topics:

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2018 4:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Could you understand that a diabetic could not be a pilot because the life of hundreds of people leads in his hands but flying a drone?It seems amazing

luislov's profile photo
luislov
09/19/2018 5:41 p.m.

A drone is a heavy element that if it falls on a person can do a lot of damage.
Aesa and EASA are seeing how to catalog them and demand a minimum aircraft safety, such as aircraft, helicopteros, planes, jets, ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2018 7:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If we put ourselves in this plan we cannot even walk, since we can have hypoglycemia, not knowing what we do and going crossing somewhere we should not.Everything is relative, these types of permits should be individualized, because if we are dangerous we are for everything, better to stay at home.
When restricting, it should be done not collectively, because people who do not have diabetes can always be alcoholic and lift it brown as it usually happens, right?public transport conductors?drivers in their vehicles?people who play video games?
No one is exempt, we have diabetes and other people for having other problems.
Everything is very relative in this life.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/20/2018 8:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

ruthbia said:
a drone is a heavy element that if it falls on a person can do a lot of damage.
Aesa and EASA are seeing how to catalog them and demand a minimum aircraft safety, such as aircraft, helicopteros, planes, jets, ....

Be good hand that there are other people with fucking diseases as much as diabetes could be for the handling of a drone such as epilepsy and that obtain the license without any paste

luislov's profile photo
luislov
09/20/2018 6:41 p.m.

Totally agree.But we take the stigma :(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2018 10:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, I am type 2 diabetic and also interested in my profession in the Drones subject.For now, being not insulin of the dependent, I should not have problems but I am informing myself in case the thing was twisted in the future.The fact is that they have already informed me in two different places that they apparently want to change the medical exam to make a specific drone that would be more permissive.Let's trust it is true.About what someone of security commented if a drone falls.You cannot fly in urban nuclei by law unless authorization so more dangerous seems to drive a car.All the best.

Pedro Páramo 's profile photo
Pedro Páramo
09/23/2018 11:11 a.m.

Hello.I have only had to show that I have good control.As in the driving license.Now I would like to get the license of light airplanes.At the moment they have not hit me.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
09/23/2018 3:12 p.m.

I have diabetes and I am a security guard, I shut up when they asked me in the medical examination and that's it, I combine it with my other work (dietitian and nutritionist).

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
09/23/2018 3:53 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

I totally agree with @"Pedro Páramo", it does not seem normal that it is forbidden to take out the drone pilot license for having diabetes when to get your driving license or motorcycles they make a psychotechnical "exam" and put an exam in quotes becauseOnce you have paid the ranoping fees you can already have 18, 45 or 90 years and be a manual psychopath, which give you driving license without any work, and this same example is worth the weapons license.-In fine, another thing to fight for .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/23/2018 4:20 p.m.

Good afternoon
I have already left several comments on this issue in other sections, first of all, I want to empathize with everyone for the true discrimination and situation with this type of topics, which I have found in my more than 20 years of diabetic.
I already suffered the consequences years ago, when I met the impossibility of being a commercial aircraft pilot.After investigating in other professional careers you would surprise you the large number of actions that we are not authorized to perform for our disease.And finally the theme Drones, which has been the height, because these aircraft currently lands automatically in case of any emergency situation of the pilot.By this I mean, that I refuse to wait for things to solve over time, because if it is not considered by any organism, it has some type of disability, I refuse to have any labor limitation in my life.
I have seen several followers of this page, in which firms gather to carry out a real change about these injustices, but only 450 signatures gather.I do not understand how being carriers of such an extended disease in society with more than 90000 people with DM1 and 5,000,000 DM2 we only achieve 450 signatures.I imagine that it would happen as in my case, this information did not arrive by any means at the time, or association, or news or simply because there are no strong means of dissemination in these issues.

I feel the grilled that I am releasing, but I have been here for months, reading various topics, injustices, advances and it hurts to see many things of our present that I fear that they will continue in the future.I would like to know if there is any activism movement that you know to collaborate or else, to start.

I want to say goodbye using this phrase that I listen for a long time and collect what I want to express
"Do not expect change, you are the change that this world needs."

EDUARDO88's profile photo
EDUARDO88
06/04/2020 7:04 p.m.

About firms, people do not like to give their data and, in addition, when it does not touch him closely, he does not usually want to participate.

Many diabetics will not want to be pilots, or handle a drone, etc. then they don't care for the cause of a signature collection.

For all the injustices that have been solved, there has always been an advance that has passed by the Canuts between the injustice suffered and the lack of collaboration of their peers (the beginning of the LGTB movement is a great example of a lot of implication by some and past passivityby others).

Much encouragement with the fight, which is not yours, belongs to all those who are susceptible to suffering some injustice.Or in other words: the entire population, because no one is exempt from needing something tomorrow that does not claim today.

anif's profile photo
anif
06/04/2020 7:53 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

I think professions such as Firefighter and Police are not allowed

marta5's profile photo
marta5
06/05/2020 8:41 a.m.

Marta5 said:
I think that professions such as firefighter and police have not allowed it

I have a type 1 diabetic friend who is a policeman.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
06/07/2020 12:53 p.m.

Hello, I just wanted to comment on how deeply absurddrones or be a national police that by the way I think that the latter and firefighter can already

Garci's profile photo
Garci
06/07/2020 1:52 p.m.

anif said:
about firms, people do not like to give their data and, in addition, when it does not touch him closely he does not usually want to participate.

Many diabetics will not want to be pilots, or handle a drone, etc. then they don't care for the cause of a signature collection.

For all the injustices that have been solved, there has always been an advance that has passed by the Canuts between the injustice suffered and the lack of collaboration of their peers (the beginning of the LGTB movement is a great example of a lot of implication by some and past passivityby others).

Much encouragement with the fight, which is not yours, belongs to all those who are susceptible to suffering some injustice.Or in other words: the entire population, because no one is exempt from needing something tomorrow that does not claim today.

Hello, good afternoon to all:

Exactly ... I know that there are many that is not the case, which is not your problem, but on that my text based, however strong the effort of one and the other is, unity makes strength.

While we don't get that, difficult solution for these problems.It is no longer the present, but the future, because it is likely that this disease is suffered by my children or grandchildren and I hope they do not suffer from these legislative nonsense that they carry without being updated from the postwar period.

I believe that some aspects have been solved in police issue.But I speak 1 to 2 years ago.I have been in DM1 for 22 years that they are not few and that some change happens now has fabric ...

I want to investigate which really problems and upload them, if you are not in another part of this page .. and I hope to help any other with any topic, because it surprises me that each one individually does not get at least 4 signatures to helpTo get changes.

I know that it seems very trade unionist everything hahaha but it hurts and the subject is very much ...

EDUARDO88's profile photo
EDUARDO88
06/07/2020 7:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.