{'en': 'There is a way to ask to leave work for their conditions and incompatibility with being diabetic', 'es': 'Hay forma de pedir dejar el trabajo por sus condiciones e incompatibilidad con ser diabético'} Image

There is a way to ask to leave work for their conditions and incompatibility with being diabetic

Conviviendo's profile photo   06/28/2019 10:56 p.m.

@vanessa30 because the truth is that I do not know, there are the same legal crossbilities to request the disability or equal to neighborhoods rather by autonomous communities; I do not know how many people there will be in this forum that they have 33% granted or simply requested it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/08/2019 11:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The 33% gave it before but no longer.What they will not do is remove it if you had it granted but those who request it again do not grant it

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/09/2019 11:37 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@Ignasi_p I did not know that now they do so, I don't know what the trial that applies will be since diabetes is the same now that 30 years ago

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/10/2019 7:47 p.m.

Will it be by communities?In Asturias they did not give it.I am going to tell my daughter to request her again, to see if there is luck.
At least, it has some tax advantage, after so much medical expense.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/10/2019 9:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Mmm ... what are the advantages and disadvantages of having a 33% recognized disability?Does it affect the job?

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2019 10:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

With a 33% disability, you are raffled by the aid they give to companies.

Addeco, for example, look for people with disabilities from 33%.
I work in a consultant and customer offers require us to put a 10% disabled in the equipment we offer.And we do not work for the State.

Many advantages for personal income tax, oppositions, etc. Disadvantages: Security bodies, public transport, drones,... driving card.

I have read on a website that just because it is insulin -dependent they give you 24%.The advantages begin from 33%.

I am going to ask for it to oppose, IRPF and see what other "advantages" there are.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2019 7:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I asked my lawyer and told me that they gave 0% disability

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/11/2019 12:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

By diabetes they give 0%.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2019 2:31 p.m.

@Fer The circulation tax is not paid either, there are discounts on as sites, for example in museums, attraction parks, the autonomous community depends but the most cheaper subway and bus cards are also acquired than the normal ones ....They usually give a role with discounts or benefits to what can be accessed.Does it affect when looking for work?

vanessa30
10/11/2019 3:35 p.m.

fer said:
mmm ... what are the advantages and disadvantages of having a 33% recognized disability?Does it affect when looking for work?

I had answered you but when sending the MSJ failed to see it.
Anyway to your question of advantages, I will tell you that the circulation tax is not paid, there are discounts for eg parks, museums, in short in everything that indicates that with 33 it can be obtained.Nse if it will be in all autonomous communities, but the Metro-Bus TB card is cheaper than buying it normal.
When you have the disability card, they give a daughter in which it is explained to everything that can be accessed

vanessa30
10/11/2019 3:42 p.m.

To look for work .... Let's see it depends on what work is in which you are interested clearly, although I don't think they marginalize it.What is true is that companies pay less for having a person with disabilities and although we perform the same job as another person, and only for that the company benefits.
In the TB Income Declaration there are benefits

vanessa30
10/11/2019 3:47 p.m.

In all oppositions, places for disability of 33%must be reserved, except in which they have physical tests.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/11/2019 5:22 p.m.

I have 33% I am from the diabetonosaurus, more than 34 years old with diabetes.If I were to review to increase the 33 they take away the 33 of Minusvalia.Confirmed that it is so according to writing that they have answered by registration.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2019 12:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Being diabetic today they do not grant you the disability of 33%.Before yes but not now.My son is 6 years old and I have requested social services for dependency and have denied me.For that, you have to be disabled and today it is not.And with 6 years it depends on me for everything.count rations, click insulin, interpret glycemias, ........ in short.We will continue with great force because nobody is going to look for you.There is no social awareness of what diabetes implies.They believe it is like hypertension as one came to tell me on one occasion.

imelda's profile photo
imelda
10/13/2019 3:31 p.m.

What a pity that my mother did not request it 25 years ago: '(:' (: '((

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/14/2019 4:13 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "sherpa41"

With diabetes they do not give you any disability, or% unless you have complications that would only value complications but not diabetes itself, according to the standards

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2019 8:37 p.m.

Hello living!
I tell you my case:
I started working in a pharmaceutical laboratory: Normon.And they tell me the first day in human resources that it is forbidden to eat on the day of 8h.I tell you that I have diabetes and that at some point I can need to take something for a decrease in sugar.I immediately answer that why I didn't say it in the initial interview, and that "invites me" to go home in case I get a chungo, until the technical director is free and say what to do with me.
Well, they didn't want to hire me.I contacted the lawyer of the Diabetes Association and told them that I was going to denounce them.So they decided to relocate in the afternoon shift because there was 1 break at 7:45 p.m.I accepted, but for me I said: Does diabetes understand schedules?
So he ended up in the bathroom taking a juice in secret.
And another thing that I mean, and that it is prohibited: it is that they opened the personal ticket offices and they were looking inside the bags if people had food.

Disgusting me since then!If you can, do not buy any medication from them !!:(

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/20/2019 3:46 p.m.

@Pepita that a pharmaceutical laboratory !!!!I don't even want to think about companies that go to shifts.
Thank God they are the least, but those affected are being discriminated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/23/2019 7:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do not say anything.Always take sugar or juices.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2019 8:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.