{'en': 'What do you think of the holder and the article?To me a barbarity not to say Gilip ... ez', 'es': '¿qué os parece el titular y el artículo? a mí una barbaridad por no decir gilip...ez'} Image

What do you think of the holder and the article?To me a barbarity not to say Gilip ... ez

sllf's profile photo   08/04/2019 7:22 p.m.

Well, if you want, read both the holder of the SER chain twit, as the article, there you have it.

It has sat me as a kick in my stomach to put such a sovereign stupidity in a national environment and causing it to spread in a social network.

Link

I can understand that it can be said that sedentary lifestyle and obesity are harmful and even causing type II diabetes, but the sovereign stupidity of "naps of more than an hour increase the risk of suffering diabetes" for me it is outrageous.The article does make some clarification in this regard, although they also mention the stupidity of the nap, ... but the holder is outrageous.In addition to being a study, he says, from a University of Tarragona that I do not read what approval and certification can have of said study.

Well, I have criticized it on Twitter and, in addition to some comment without much education, when requesting opinions of who "is supposed to know", as associations of patients with diabetes or Twittans such as @jediazcarado, @oscarbrina or @marcelogonzalez, for example, for example,I have not received a single comment and, much less, support.That is, passing the subject, as if it was not important to censor news of this type.It seems that of course, as I have almost no followers and I barely think, they care about a radish.
Forgive for the roll and I would like to know if I am wrong in my impressions.

Greetings and thanks!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/04/2019 7:22 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

For me they were looking for conclusions and have taken people thinking about it, because first, for a study of this style it is not worth a week, it is some years, and they have already taken people with specific characteristics (ofadvanced age and overweight) that predispose to the DM2 ... my mother does not sleep naps and has DM2, I still do not know if that is that or something else ... but come on, that it is a study to stop me totally manipulated.I don't have twitter, so I can't do anything around ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
08/04/2019 8:43 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
for me that they were looking for conclusions and have taken people thinking about it, because first, for a study of this style it is not worth a week, it is some of years, andFrom the entrance they have already taken people with specific characteristics (advanced age and overweight) that predispose to the DM2 ... my mother does not sleep naps and has DM2, I still do not know if it is that or something else ... butCome on, it is a study to stop me totally manipulated.I don't have twitter, so I can't do anything around ...

You are absolutely right, but in addition, the head of the SER chain has a cojon ... !!"The naps of more than an hour increase the risk of diabetes" and that is there !!
Thanks for your impression !!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/04/2019 10:13 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

Press holders are like that.The study would have to be read to see what it really says, it will have nothing to do.Surely it is observational that no longer serves to conclude anything serious because these studies see relationships but relationship does not imply causality.For example, more ice cream consumption can be related to more drowning but that does not imply that one is the cause of the other.The relationship comes from both increase in summer.The same goes for these studies, the issue is that the press takes advantage of anything juicy to put these headlines.With nutrition studies they do the same, so so many glipolleces are seen in the press.You cannot censor, so it is best to go from this kind of thing.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/04/2019 11:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Well, I resist

Yesssica_a said:
press holders are like that.The study would have to be read to see what it really says, it will have nothing to do.Surely it is observational that no longer serves to conclude anything serious because these studies see relationships but relationship does not imply causality.For example, more ice cream consumption can be related to more drowning but that does not imply that one is the cause of the other.The relationship comes from both increase in summer.The same goes for these studies, the issue is that the press takes advantage of anything juicy to put these headlines.With nutrition studies they do the same, so so many glipolleces are seen in the press.You cannot censor, so it is best to go from this kind of thing.

Well, I resist passing or shut up before this type of asshole because for that I have been suffering this disease for almost 30 years, I have suffered consequences, so that a national medium releases sovereign blows.The saying also says that whoever shuts up.
Thank you very much for your comment !!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/05/2019 12:26 a.m.

Really someone still believes what the media say?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/05/2019 12:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

What gives me angry of these things is that then people think that we are diabetic for eating a lot or taking a nap ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/05/2019 12:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see, that we are already back from what the media say, we already know that what they are looking for are holders and most of the time you do not have to listen to them, that should not be remembered.
The issue is that it is a national medium that says a asshole as a great temple that affects health and that we will have to give them a chapter before that asshole!I say, come on.But if you have to shut up, understand what is there and others, then with me that do not tell, in this, no!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/05/2019 12:54 a.m.

regina said:
To me what gives me anger of these things is that people then think that we are diabetics for eating a lot or throwing naps ..

This is Regina!Rabies is what gives and you go to read it ... and that's why one responds.I, for my years and worries suffered by this disease I cannot resist censoring these barbarities.Others do not care, congratulations!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/05/2019 12:59 a.m.

sllf said:
to see, that we are already back from what the media say, we already know that what they are looking for are holders and most of the time you do not have to pay attention to them, that does notYou have to remember it.
The issue is that it is a national medium that says a asshole as a great temple that affects health and that we will have to give them a chapter before that asshole!I say, come on.But if you have to shut up, understand what is there and others, then with me that do not tell, in this, no!

It is good to give it a capon or 1000, but if you analyze minimally each news everything is propaganda, fake or lie directly.If you want information you have to look at very specialized blogs in the subject you treat or go to the source, the scientific journal in question.I have stopped reading newspapers years, listening to radios and watching the news of the TV.It is only garbage to manipulate the population.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/05/2019 9:51 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is better not to make blood and move on the subject.Today there is no serious press, only sensationalist that tries to sell ads.
There are also people who profit from this.
It occurred to me on Facebook to say that the accuracy of the reader Free had improved at all and he threw me himself as to you @sllf;I got fed up and answered that unfortunately he does not have the diabetes monopoly and that after 4 years using that system, I have sufficient criteria to give a technical criteria for my training.He did not replicate me again.

It goes from the subject, because in the end we are wearing ourselves.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2019 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:

It occurred to me on Facebook to say that the accuracy of the free reader
had improved at all.

I think even worse.I have 2 sensors that are increasingly giving more differences and at 2-4 days of finishing they give error and ask to change the sensor.The last one I have put is with differences of 30-40 since Saturday I put it.I of course, since I did the update I notice them much worse.

Yessica_A
08/06/2019 3:42 p.m.

It is true, this comment is not in this thread.Edited.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/06/2019 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Yessica_a I would not say that it is worse, I think it simply has not improved.In fact, I have only updated the mobile app with the new calculation algorithm that improves the interpretation of sensor data and I have not updated the glucometer, why do they measure the same if they do not have the same calculation algorithm?

I'm afraid you have a bad sensor.There are many because Abbott buys the components from several manufacturers (its Supply Chain has several suppliers, such as normal) and then they integrate and insert the SW.
I fear that according to where the components come from, we are more or less reliable.They carry configuration control, so they ask you in Serial Number and Lot, so they know that supplier has the Quality Escape.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/07/2019 10:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@sigsauer My current mobile has no NFC, so I use the free reader.The next one that I bought and I will look at it.

@Ruthbia did not know that of the different suppliers, it makes sense then.They have given me problems 2 in a row, to stop working and ask you to replace it.And before that giving differences of up to 80 with capillary.The next one I have put is giving smaller differences but is not going as it should.I guess they will be all the lot and they were wrong.Thanks for the information.

Yessica_A
08/07/2019 10:19 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
sllf said:
to see, that we are already back from what the media say, we already know that what they are looking for are holders andMost of the time you don't have to listen to them, that should not be remembered.

It is good to give it a capon or 1000, but if you analyze minimally each news everything is propaganda, fake or lie directly.If you want information you have to look at very specialized blogs in the subject you treat or go to the source, the scientific journal in question.I have stopped reading newspapers years, listening to radios and watching the news of the TV.It is only garbage to manipulate the population.

If you are right @sherpa41 and I will not be the one who takes it away from you.But the issue is not whether to read, see or listen to the media.Simply, if it is a sovereign blows published, as I believe, or if you see it well.
But, anyway, if we take away from seeing or reading or listening to media, it is supposed tobored that.
It was simply censoring that thousands or millions of people access, because although you do not, they access, to surreal information and that even that, those who do not know the disease, qualify us of siesteros, malnourished or lazy glottons.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/07/2019 10:33 a.m.

And I don't know what the comments of Abbott's sensors have to do with the object of the thread, for that there are other threads.But it doesn't matter, if it is not worth it, as it seems, that this type of news can be denounced, because you will see, I will not make a one who falls.
Thanks anyway!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/07/2019 10:39 a.m.

Well, it seems very good to me to comment on these issues, and it is not the first time, I support you @sllf, I think it is healthy to bring to light and help clarify !!

fer's profile photo
fer
08/07/2019 10:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@sllf I do not say that they should not be denounced, I have written in many news of this type, in the comment zone what I think.The issue is that nothing is going to be achieved, the media are looking for the more readers at whatever and will not change that because we look bad.For them each reader is more advertising in advertising.A way to punish them is to fill the news with negative comments that almost nobody reads or directly do not enter the news and give them in their pocket.It is not that if you do not say anything you agree, to give them on the Pasta theme is also important.

It is that if only diabetes happened ... but they do it with everything, they put a sensationalist headline and then go to the news and it is a nonsense behind another or something that has nothing to do with the headline.The level that has been reached in the media is unfortunate and all we can make is to put negative comments or simply not entering this type of media.As a consumer you have those two options, complain or stop "buy" that medium.In this case it would be not to enter or read the article, if many people do it, they lose advertising and they consider publishing other types of things that are interest.

This continually happens with nutrition issues that harm the entire population and encourage them to continue to increase obesity and diseases that are avoided with good habits.But the media sell to those who pay them, which is advertising.You as a reader can punish them not entering their environment or not buying the newspaper and that hurts the pocket when many people do.It is the same as with any things, if you don't want something to be sold, do not buy it.If nobody buys it, they will sell something else in line with what people demand.
I of course when I see these headlines stop reading that medium.It is the maximum I can do, I am not going to write to all the media that publish nonsense so that it is of no use and make me waste my time.I prefer to use that time to inform myself in other places that are reliable and put quality information.In addition to punishing those who make it a bad prize to those who do it well and publish things that interest me.

Yessica_A
08/07/2019 12:06 p.m.

fer said:
because it seems very good that these issues are commented, and it is not the first time, I support you @sllf, I think it is healthy to bring to light and helpclarify !!

Thank you very much @fer!Concise and clear.It is that between two guantadas without hands to the middle telling them not to get intoxicated or move from them, I have it clear.Besides that I stay more comfortable, hey! 😜

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/07/2019 3:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.