{'en': 'What do you think of the holder and the article?To me a barbarity not to say Gilip ... ez', 'es': '¿qué os parece el titular y el artículo? a mí una barbaridad por no decir gilip...ez'} Image

What do you think of the holder and the article?To me a barbarity not to say Gilip ... ez

sllf's profile photo   08/04/2019 7:22 p.m.

fer said:
because it seems very good that these issues are commented, and it is not the first time, I support you @sllf, I think it is healthy to bring to light and helpclarify !!

Thank you very much @fer!Concise and clear.It is that between two guantadas without hands to the middle telling them not to get intoxicated or move from them, I have it clear.Besides that I stay more comfortable, hey! 😜

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/07/2019 3:51 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

And give @yessica_a !!That the issue is not whether or not it is o'clock on what is published.I did not fall to what seems to me a barbarity, especially if it is healthy and our sweet friend, and you punish them without reading or hear them, then very well.The issue is the barbarity they have released, how they can qualify us who do not control and read it and if you agree or not.Everything else is another discussion.
Thank you!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/07/2019 4:02 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

@sllf that seems perfect to me that you complain, I have not told you at any time.I am giving you my point of view and telling you that it is not worth getting into that to just get angry and waste time.
What I do not agree with you is what you say that we do not put a complaint to the environment, because that is not so.You may not agree with something and each one will express their disagreement as it considers or will not express it.We are in a free country that there is no censorship (or that is supposed to), no matter how much a sensationalist news you cannot pretend to be censored.You can exercise your right to complain, give your opinion and try to harm that medium as much as possible but you cannot demand that it be censored.
In addition, the specific study should be read and see what are the conclusions they have taken, how it has been done, etc.As I said before that there is a relationship between two things does not mean that one is the cause of the other.Possibly the study found a relationship and then in the news they have interpreted what they want and have put a hook holder.That is not illegal, it is shit journalism but it is not illegal or can be censored.If you want to complain to the environment, it seems perfect to me but do not say that we do not make that decision we agree with what the holder says because it is not true.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/07/2019 4:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
@sllf that seems perfect to me that you complain, I have not told you at any time the opposite.I am giving you my point of view and telling you that it is not worth getting into that to just get angry and waste time.
What I do not agree with you is what you say that we do not put a complaint to the environment, because that is not so.You may not agree with something and each one will express their disagreement as it considers or will not express it.We are in a free country that there is no censorship (or that is supposed to), no matter how much a sensationalist news you cannot pretend to be censored.You can exercise your right to complain, give your opinion and try to harm that medium as much as possible but you cannot demand that it be censored.
In addition, the specific study should be read and see what are the conclusions they have taken, how it has been done, etc.As I said before that there is a relationship between two things does not mean that one is the cause of the other.Possibly the study found a relationship and then in the news they have interpreted what they want and have put a hook holder.That is not illegal, it is shit journalism but it is not illegal or can be censored.If you want to complain to the environment, it seems perfect to me but do not say that we do not make that decision we agree with what the holder says because it is not true.

And give it, erre that erre ... It is not the subject, but leave it, no matter.Thank you!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/08/2019 10:18 a.m.

For me this nap is a bullshit of the media that we currently have, who do it to publish something even if it is without contrast.But from my point of view it is worse for us to believe us the news that gets every so often of possible diabetes or similar healing systems, and not saying or doing anything about it.

Antonio José Díaz Villa's profile photo
Antonio José Díaz Villa
08/08/2019 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Politicians and the media (the 4th world power) continue to make profitability and benefits at the expense of the still much and great ignorance that exists in the world, and what we have left;As my boss says "that's ... !!!"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/09/2019 12:28 p.m.

PFFF did not pay attention to them, about 15 years ago a journal was a journal of I do not know where to say that diabetes stuck, that is, if you had diabetes and lived many years with your parents or your partner, they were going to becomeDiabetics, imagine the anger that I caught, I am type 1 and suffered a lot of bullying for that same belief, so when I hear or read these nonsense, I pass because it is caught a anger (which is not good at all) by 4 subnormal ones that are boredAnd they have nothing else to do.

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
08/11/2019 10:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.