Freestyle financed

Palomilla's profile photo   09/15/2019 11:10 a.m.

Macarena93:

Well, from what I see we will have to wait, I call the hospital to see how the appointments were going and they have told me that for the moment they have not started again and that they would call me, but we have been like this.I hope they call you soon and for my part I hope they give me the option to sign up for that list soon seeing the delay they have.

Thanks for the information.

EDUARDO88's profile photo
EDUARDO88
05/12/2020 6:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello chic@s, I have had the appointment today and with a 2 -hour talk they have given us 6 sensors and a reader.We have not started very well because the Free marked me 58 and 136 in capillary.The nurse has already told us that the first days it takes to calibrate but I will be pending.From now on and the rest of the sensors I will pick them up in the health center.

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/14/2020 6:37 p.m.

DM 1 - 28 años - Debut 2016

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

@Hallexx, your comment has come to the hair because this morning I commented on the thread of "Free Freestyle, everything you need to know" that the differences between capillary and freeLink were sometimes tremendous and I have already been since at 12 noon that the app isstuck to capillary.
In case it serves you, it has been the fourth day of putting on the sensor.Let's see if it continues!

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
05/14/2020 7:06 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

palomilla said:
@halexx, your comment has come to the hair because this morning I commented in the thread of "free freestyle, everything you need to know" that the differences between capillary and freeLinkThey were tremendous and I have been from 12 h that the app is stuck to the capillary.
In case it serves you, it has been the fourth day of putting on the sensor.Let's see if it continues like this!

Yes, it has previously happened to me with many sensors, but if we take into account that the first days it is not entirely reliable, and the last ones, I do not want to imagine when they give us the free 2 h I skip the alarms by hypoglycemia at night at nightWhen they are not real.I will tell you.All the best

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/14/2020 7:11 p.m.

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

This is the painful reality: above prepa

Then the nurse tells me that sensors that are very useful.🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway ... we will see the passage of the days

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/14/2020 9:16 p.m.

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

halxx said:
This is the painful reality: above preparation preparation, below free reading

Then the nurse tells me that sensors that are very useful.🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway ... we will see the passage of the days

For those differences you can call Abbott to change the sensor.That difference, according to my experience, is not solved over the days.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/14/2020 11:13 p.m.

The shame is that these differences in readings are inadmissible in a product destined for health and whose main function is to read.

I am more and more indignant with that flame and that I go down.

In more than 15 years that has never happened to me with a capillary reader ...

Then Abbot asks you if you have had to receive third -party treatment because of this ...

marine's profile photo
marine
05/15/2020 11 a.m.

I have been using the free since February and the truth is that I will touch wood but from almost the first moment, I do not have big differences, sometimes even nail it, it is true that the free measures something later, there is a delay of about 10 minutes,So if the blood glucose is very unstable and changes a lot, it does not succeed, of course, but if it is more or less stable, it should.
Halex, that difference cannot be, if it happens to you, you have to call Abbot.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/15/2020 11:02 a.m.

I call Abbot, and they tell me that it is normal for the first days.And after talking to 3 agents, he decides as an exceptional way to send me a new one although according to them the readings are not very exaggerated.When the return order is confused.I call to warn that the address is not correct and .. surprise!No modifications can be made.We have to wait about 7 days when the recipient receives the merchandise, to get to Abbot again and send me again.Result: I am very pissed.

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/16/2020 8:44 p.m.

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

palomilla said:
hello, forum:

Yesterday I had review with the endocrine (Hemo: 5.6 Yujuuuu!) At the Jiménez Díaz Foundation and told me that in March they would call me to give me the Guardian Connect.I hardly die of emotion!I thought they would give me the Free and I was already happy, so with the Guardian and even tell you.
From what he said, I deduced that they are giving McG to the patients who already had one and the free to those who did not have any sensor or carried the free.
Dexcom told me that they gave it with counts.

Soon (I hope brief, brief) I see myself creating a "Guardian Connect: everything you need to know".

Another issue, obviously, is why some patients give us some things, others and some nothing ...

Congratulations, I'm glad for you.The truth is that I don't understand anything.I have been diabetic for 20 years, I have always been well controlled but that is done with responsibility and effort and I can't finance me anything.I have been the free for 2 years and I am more or less happy but I recognize that the service that gives does not correspond to the price, since it gives many errors and Abbot, from my point of view, does not give a good customer service.I have seen several times without a sensor for those who have failed me and the time it takes to send one but, at the moment, I cannot afford to pay a dexcom.
From what I see you have great hemoglobin, do you mind telling me if you have any added risk factor for you to finance it?It is that, if not, I still consider changing endocrine because I have not even talked about the list.

Thank you very much and I'm glad for you

Vir's profile photo
Vir
05/17/2020 4:44 p.m.

The Guardian Connect is financed?, Because if so, he would have to be finished in all the communities (as happened with the Free, which some began before and others later).

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/18/2020 1:42 p.m.

meginer said:
Guardian Connect is finance/Blockquote>

In my hospital they finance the Guardian but only those who put the 670g.Those of the 640g el Free

All the best

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/19/2020 1:52 p.m.

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

halexx said:
I call Abbot, and they tell me that the first days is normal.And after talking to 3 agents, he decides as an exceptional way to send me a new one although according to them the readings are not very exaggerated.When the return order is confused.I call to warn that the address is not correct and .. surprise!No modifications can be made.We have to wait about 7 days when the recipient receives the merchandise, to get to Abbot again and send me again.Result: I am very pissed.

The "is an exception" is a lie like a temple, I have changed in these last 3 years with freestyle about 10 sensors, either by detached, problems with the applicator, problems with which the sensor dies without more or this problem thatYou have had abysmal differences and it is always the same, insisted and insisted and they end up saying: as an exception we will change it to you but what happens to you is normal (lie).
I guess they say that you don't call next and save work or give you a new one, this has happened to me 70% of the times I have called, the other 30% very nice people who have changed it to me without problem afterAsk the pertinent questions.
So whenever you have a problem that obviously it is not normal to insist and that they emphasize, if not something stronger, I have been paying my sensors for more than 3 years, that is, about 5 thousand euros in this, and if it fails meA sensor to not use it with the expensive ones that are to give me another or not, they have an impressive face, both Abott and Pharmaceutical and their customer service protocols.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/19/2020 5:58 p.m.

deThe Freestyle, which is the one that I currently carry, for the theme of alarms.As I am trying to get pregnant, they have told me that it is preferable to have alarms, I told them that the Free 2 had them and they told me that at the moment public health only finances the Free 1 or the Guardian.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/19/2020 8:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

3 days my first free has lasted for me three days.From the first day every 3 or 4 hours of the alarms were going and when scanning he said again in 10 minutes, I thought it would simply be a Bluetooth connection problem, now he has definitely died.Wonder free 2, yes, much more reliable, yes.Three days one thing that should last 14 and 60 euros in the trash
Tomorrow I call Abott and I sing forty, as the free 2 continues to fail me compared to the free 1 we will see ...

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/19/2020 9:03 p.m.

Hi, @vir: A year after the DM1 was diagnosed, it also turned out that it was hypertensive.Joy after joy!
I do not know if that has been a factor to be in the famous sensor list (for the moment "famous list" because they have not yet called me).
What I can tell you is that the educator told me that she proposed to me as a candidate for Free to approve the endocrine, but then the doctor told me that she had proposed to the Guardian because she already had an MCG.
If I tell you the truth, I don't know exactly what criteria apply to finance the sensors.

As for the moment they have not called me, I have passed from Dexcom to Freestyle 2, that I was already tired of paying so much and, in addition, I did not like that they did not want to change a sensor because the transmitter was out of guarantee.When they sell it to you, they tell you that the hard transmitter X, but that most people last much more.But then, if you have to ask for a sensor change, then it is no longer worth ... Anyway.With Free now I'm very happy.The first days was crazy, but now what precision!We'll see when I have to put on the second if everything is still good.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
05/19/2020 9:12 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

palomilla said:
hi, @vir: a year after the DM1 was diagnosed, it also turned out that it was hypertensive.Joy after joy!
I do not know if that has been a factor to be in the famous sensor list (for the moment "famous list" because they have not yet called me).
What I can tell you is that the educator told me that she proposed to me as a candidate for Free to approve the endocrine, but then the doctor told me that she had proposed to the Guardian because she already had an MCG.
If I tell you the truth, I don't know exactly what criteria apply to finance the sensors.

As for the moment they have not called me, I have passed from Dexcom to Freestyle 2, that I was already tired of paying so much and, in addition, I did not like that they did not want to change a sensor because the transmitter was out of guarantee.When they sell it to you, they tell you that the hard transmitter X, but that most people last much more.But then, if you have to ask for a sensor change, then it is no longer worth ... Anyway.With Free now I'm very happy.The first days was crazy, but now what precision!We'll see when I have to put on the second if everything is still good.

Thank you so much.I will wait for the moment but it gives you anger seeing that many people are already given and another, taking many years with punctures and taking care of us we have no right.

Let's see what they tell me the next time I go.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
05/24/2020 11:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.