{'en': "Of these days you don't go up ...", 'es': 'De estos días que no subes...'} Image

Of these days you don't go up ...

noko1987's profile photo   02/28/2019 6:31 p.m.

Hello good!

Well, I come with this image ... I don't know if it happened to you, I imagine that also, of these days that your body consumes all hehehe.

I have to say that it is my sixth day of work making a night shift, the body shows it and absorbs you more than normal.

That is why I think the bomb is useful, you can have several profiles and soI finish understanding with the Tresiba and the Novorapid, I think threeiba and 24x7 shifts in the work, they are not very colleagues ..

And to you, has it happened to you?Do you have days that go down, go back, go down, go back and so?I take the opportunity to eat sweet tooth, donets, chuche beans, and things like a hahaha style.

Here captures it

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 6:31 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

It has happened to me (with bolis and bomb).It is normally due to an exercise that you have done previously and that you have not contemplated in your insulin dose calculations.
The exercise can affect the glucose up to 12 hours (or more) after its completion.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/28/2019 9:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In this case, not, sincerely, I do not do virtually any sport 😕😕

In my case it is what I commented, the issue of shifts, when I have been in a row, my body begins to ask me for more food and less insulin, I have to lower the fast dose eating the same, but the three -order did not touch itXq I'm 7 days at night, then I change, if I change Tresiba there would be no God who controls that hehehe

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 9:26 p.m.

It once happens to me and I am zero athlete.It matches me hormonal changes.
That day I take advantage to eat an extra fruit or bananas that never as what they upload

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2019 12:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I ever happen to me and I am zero athlete.It matches me hormonal changes.
That day I take the opportunity to eat some extra fruit or bananas than never as for what they go up

Hahaha well well, there are diabeticxs that do not play sports like me !!👏🏼 👏🏼

How many bronchs I eat and I will eat, but it is impossible for me to do sports ... I'm sorry hahaha.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 4:25 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I ever happen to me and I am zero athlete.It matches me hormonal changes.
That day I take the opportunity to eat some extra fruit or bananas than never as for what they go up

Hahaha well well, there are diabeticxs that do not play sports like me !!👏🏼 👏🏼

How many bronchs I eat and I will eat, but it is impossible for me to do sports ... I'm sorry hahaha.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 4:25 a.m.

It is not about doing sports expressly;only do a little more exercise than usually;For example, cleaning, going to buy something that has been forgotten, up and down the stairs (several times) when the elevator is spoiled (if you live on a high floor), ..., ultimately, something hormonthat we cannot control (both men and women).And always assuming that the control of diabetes (so far) is good or very good.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/01/2019 10:29 a.m.

Eye with free freestyle when it is close to finishing the use.It is quite common to begin to give values ​​below the normal ones.It happens to me very often, so personally, and seeing that there were 16 hours left to exhaust the sensor, I am inclined to think that it was not your glycemia that was in those values, but the device that was measuring incorrectly.
Did you look at hair glycemia ???

tjd_77's profile photo
tjd_77
03/01/2019 10:30 a.m.

tjd_77 said:
eye with free freestyle when it is close to finishing the use.It is quite common to begin to give values ​​below the normal ones.It happens to me very often, so personally, and seeing that there were 16 hours left to exhaust the sensor, I am inclined to think that it was not your glycemia that was in those values, but the device that was measuring incorrectly.
Did you look at hair glycemia ???

I laugh not to cry, Fucking Freestyle marks me much more under a week before, of the 14 days only 8 works well calibrated.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/01/2019 11:49 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Well, more or less marks me well, if it is true that the descent marks me the lowest, it is possible that it is 70 and the free will take me 50, some night marks me at all night and I have been around the70 But well, with that, yesterday happens to me in those weeks of the night curro like this or less I wait for it.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 3:41 p.m.

It measures me well for 14 days.
Normally a little higher than the capillary, but the maximum about 20mg/dl.
If I have hiccups if it goes in 40mg/dl above.
But rarely I have hypos

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2019 4:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will get another reader to use about 14 days, mine will lend and I will use that to see if the problem is not the reader, because it cannot be serious that with all the sensors that trend goes, my reader hasLittle more than a year and has an antishock on the screen I do not think the antishock influences but my reader is dying or that I know, I will try anyway.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/01/2019 7:20 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I always use it with the mobile, I have the Abbott's machine, but I use another, I don't know, mania hehehe

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 7:55 p.m.

@Ferle Use the mobile, you don't need another sensor.Use Glimp if you have already started the sensor.For your case, it will help you a lot because you can put the capillary measure and recalculate to approach reality.
I use 3 meters: free, free app and glymp.

Free and free app always measure the same.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/02/2019 10:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@ferle use the mobile, you don't need another sensor.Use Glimp if you have already started the sensor.For your case, it will help you a lot because you can put the capillary measure and recalculate to approach reality.
I use 3 meters: free, free app and glymp.

Free and free app always measure the same.

Glimp Is Android right?I have the only one for iOS is spike I have understood but needs a transmitter

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/05/2019 12:28 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

The glymp "burns" some sensors ... and is the thing to lose them.
When you download it and put your mobile model, it already makes you the probability of affecting the sensor (at least before).I don't play it.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/05/2019 1:29 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

The truth is that I am a lot of "trick" little machines, but in the case of diabetes, I do not trust, I consider that I know a lot of technology, and precisely alomejor for that, better not to touch, the same desire time, but in exchange forthat?

Just having the mini catheter in the body does not have to be very there, 14 days with that glue on the skin ... But come on, my things, then I carry piercing and tatus like this ... hahahaha I contradict myself.. 😆 😆 😆

This is me, but the diabetes prefer not to touch or cachare more than necessary, I wantdevices, for something it will be (or they put it folded, but hey, it is my thing)

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/05/2019 1:36 p.m.

mari said:
the glymp "burns" some sensors ... and is the thing to lose them.
When you download it and put your mobile model, it already makes you the probability of affecting the sensor (at least before).I don't play it.

In the Glimp settings all mobile models come that are proven that they work and those that are proven that the sensor fucks you, you only play it if your model does not come out in the list.

@Ferle in the last versions of iOS unlock the NFC but I think that with spike there is no free scan option.- With Xdrip (Android) if it can be scanned as with Glimp or LibreLink but they already tell you very clearly that under your responsibility.-
For iOS you can download M diabetes that is a complete application that if you have an iPhone I think 8 or higher you can scan and calibrate the freestyle glycemia.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2019 7:10 p.m.

sigsauer said:
mari said:
the glymp "burns" some sensors ... and there is the thing to lose them.

In the Glimp settings all mobile models come that are proven that they work and those that are proven that the sensor fucks you, you only play it if your model does not come out in the list.

@Ferle in the last versions of iOS unlock the NFC but I think that with spike there is no free scan option.- With Xdrip (Android) if it can be scanned as with Glimp or LibreLink but they already tell you very clearly that under your responsibility.-
For iOS you can download M diabetes that is a very complete application that if you have an iPhone I think 8 or higher you can scan and calibrate the freestyle glycemia.

Hi Sigsauer, I think Diabetes M works only if you have a transmitter like Miao Maio, without the transmitter does not work.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/05/2019 7:24 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

In Android with D diabetes the scanner works perfectly and I repeat the "NFC scanner".Diabetes M has the option of myomiao-blucon with bluetooth but for this option you have to pay more because it is the pro version and is paid and not cheap precisely but with the free one you can scan the sensor.- I understand that with the iOS they haveNFC unlocked could also

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2019 7:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.