{'en': "Of these days you don't go up ...", 'es': 'De estos días que no subes...'} Image

Of these days you don't go up ...

noko1987's profile photo   02/28/2019 6:31 p.m.

sigsauer said:
on Android with diabetes m the scanner works perfectly and repeat the "NFC scanner".Diabetes M has the option of myomiao-blucon with bluetooth but for this option you have to pay more because it is the pro version and is paid and not cheap precisely but with the free one you can scan the sensor.- I understand that with the iOS they haveNFC unlocked could also .-

How strange, I don't appear to enter.I have iPhone X with Diabetes M linked and I don't appear where to match the free, could you indicate?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/05/2019 7:48 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle data-devices-Freestyle free scan

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2019 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not appear Link style = "max-width: 300px;

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/05/2019 9:32 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Well, I don't know why it is not enabled, have you registered in the application?, I say it to rule out, I imagine that you have the NFC enabled.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2019 10:13 p.m.

Can data be deleted and everything?My mother hahaha where the hacking arrives 🤣 🤣

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/05/2019 10:32 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

sigsauer said:
well, I don't know why on iPhone is not enabled, have you registered in the application?, I say it for ruling out, I imagine that you have the NFC enabled.

Mine are Argentina's sensors, I'm from Paraguay but the sensors I use are from Argentina

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/06/2019 11:50 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle
Proof of having the official ABBott Freestyle LibreLink app installed on the same iPhone where you have the Diabetes app installed: m.In the FreeLink app indicates your freeview user and password.
As long as you have the two app (LibreLink and Diabetes: m) installed do what @Sigsauer has told you and if it finally works for you, then uninstall the FreeLink app.
All this is based on the latest version of the APP Diabetes: M which is 7.1.2 (shown in the lower part of the main menu).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/06/2019 11:56 a.m.

I went to the b: 300px;

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/06/2019 12:56 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle then seen what is seen if you are going to continue with iPhone it seems that you only have the option myomiao-blucon + spike to calibrate.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2019 8:04 p.m.

I do not know the issue but before the free app, I downloaded it with the computer from another country and passed it to the mobile was enabled in Spain.
You may do it with a VPN with a country in Europe

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2019 7:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.