{'en': 'Uncontrol night levels and fasting', 'es': 'Descontrol niveles noche y ayunas'} Image

Uncontrol night levels and fasting

Aruky's profile photo   03/21/2019 10:14 a.m.

@"Ruky" The Free has helped me to have the glycar below 6 and Normaglycemia.Because it has helped me to know my body and see how it behaves.
To me with ovulation I have to upload 2/3 units and prior to menstruation 5/6 units, that is, the downturn of the day after is tremendous.

The dinners are not only HC, beware of fats and meat.
Yesterday I had a hamburger and take away the thick bread lid and the few potatoes.I got quite insulin for potatoes that rise a lot.I went 3 hours later to bed at 115. At 3:00, I had 275 glucose.I put 2 units to go down but nothing ... Flat curve at 265 as if it had been water.
I have proven that the fat and red meats are fatal.

The sensors are the same in all countries and idem meters.Think that the mobile is universal.You just have to have NFC to read the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2019 7:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your advice.The fats at night had not thought about it.I will try to dinner lighter and the Free wanted to know if you have really noticed changes in a short time since for this summer I would like to find a second pregnancy and I want to put it to improve we have either before or during pregnancy.That is why my doubts are the device and sensors.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/09/2019 10:40 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Can anyone give me any explanation or advice to know how to act in my situation?It turns out that analyzing my book with the controls noted I realize that when I go to sleep with the right level over 100 or so even if I take a small right so that they do not give me nocturnal hypos tends at night to raise my glucose until I get up inAlmost hyper and yet when I spend at dinner and I'm going to sleep in 200, I don't take right but I control the night looking at me at 4 in the morning and I see that the hypos start until I react and then in the morning I get upalmost well or something altilla becauseNeither my educator knows how to explain to me.I thought it was the phenomenon of Alba but it would always happen and not only when I go to bed well?I don't know, what boredom really, this despairs me.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
05/29/2019 10:25 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

It is a combination of excess insulin during the night and Alba phenomenon.
It is easily solved by using insulin pump.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
05/29/2019 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems that if you take right, it is not covered by the quick and continues to upload, and
If you don't take it, you are slow.

Maybe lowering a slow unit and not taking right, and approaching about 150?

Another possibility may be better for you Toujeo in the morning or at noon.It seems that the last hours acts less and avoids the risk of hypos

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/29/2019 6:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina Thank you for your answer.Well, with respect to the toujeo, according to my educator and my endocrine, this insulin does not peak since it seems that it is completely linear where (in theory) it covers 24 hours without uploads or declines.Certainly I blame it for hormone and menstruation issues since now I am in that phase and give me nightlife even though I take right but when I am not on those dates if they give me hyper at night ... I will have to go aiming the periods forSee if I can clarify if there is any pattern and be able to act.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
05/30/2019 10:01 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.