{'en': 'Uncontrol night levels and fasting', 'es': 'Descontrol niveles noche y ayunas'} Image

Uncontrol night levels and fasting

Aruky's profile photo   03/21/2019 10:14 a.m.

Hello, everyone,

I wanted to ask you some questions to see what advice you can give me since I see very understood people here that on other occasions they have known how to help me with another doubts that I have had.

It turns out that I currently have a hem of 6.6 although it is due a bit for hypoglycemia.The fact is that I would like to lower it a little more before the summer but not at the expense of hypos so I try to control the rations and changes of units much more to achieve my goal.

Well here my doubt of the month ... I have been about 15 days in which practically 90% of my values ​​are at its right level and even some hypos as I have already commented but just some hyper.

I got used to the levels well (between 90 and 140) and I got up over 80. But now I have been in which I don't know what happens in my body at night.Since it seems that I have resistance or something to insulin.

Last night, for example, I had the rations correctly as I usually do and the post was in 200 and peak ... before bed I put 3 correction units to try to get that level a little and at 4 in the morning I look again and continueIn 200 and peak ... but to top it off when I get up was tomorrow I looked at me and I have 295 !!!I don't know why sometimes my early morning levels tend to rise and other times they tend to cause me hypos ... as if my body changed customs.

What fucks me is that when I find a pattern and I can control it after a few days the pattern is no longer worth it because my body reacts differently.

As much as I try to put the free freestyle to see what happens at night I still wait and I think they will not give it to me shortly.I have to say that during the day by general rule I have the values ​​correctly and even some downward trend but arriving the night and the help goes crazy.

Anyone who could give me any explanation to this?

I have thought about the phenomenon of ALBA but as I said sometimes I tend to have hypos at dawn and now for example I have hyper ... I don't know.

I am somewhat boring with this and I would like to lower the hemo more to plan this summer a pregnancy but I am despair.

Thank you!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/21/2019 10:14 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Don't you consider using a bomb?What I see is that you have different needs throughout the day and in specific sections that only with the pump you will be able to cover, since with a pen it is very difficult to cover the needs due to sections of the day, with the pen is a whole or nothingAnd with the pump you are adapting to the schedules in what your body needs either more basal or less basal, the pump would be wellpregnancy, during the day are you normal?Only at night do you arrive high?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/21/2019 11:56 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I only have the problem at night and obviously in fasting since that is where the mismatch occurs.I have the rapids well controlled because during the day I have the postpandracials well but it is to get the night and I no longer know if it will take me up at dawn or go down what I do not know how to act before going to sleep.If, as something and tends to climb, I get up with hyper, if not as anything and that night it tends to the decline gives me a hico k with the rebound effect I wake up in hyper again ..... the bomb I already commented on my previousPregnancy but they didn't want to put it PK said that having a medium stable hem and within the values ​​it was not necessary.My educator always insists that Freestyle would help me a lot to understand the nights but she can only give me the machine and the sensors do not sell them ... but I have also heard that children and pregnant women are given by social security, whatK I don't understand is that I want to improve my hem before getting pregnant and I can't wear it but once you're already pregnant.K hemo is supposed to be the best possible at the time of getting pregnant and then during the 9 months keep it stable (which is not easy, from experience) ... k lio.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/21/2019 12:52 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

I don't know if you can change the slow schedule or increase slowly and allege something ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/21/2019 11:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The changes can be due to hormones.Do you look at the days of the cycle in which it happens to you?According to my experience, it affects a lot.In my case I upload up to 6 units of slow ovulation week and that of pre-regla and under the other 2.
Another option is that you eat at dinner.A high dinner in hydrates and fat can make part of those hydrates up 3-4 hours later.Fats make that effect.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/22/2019 7:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The same thing happens to me if I ceno fats, I go to bed normal 120 and I wake up in 200. And use free, I see that around 2:00 the effect of the insulin of the night and the basal ends does not absorb the fats, they go up and upThey stay hours in 200 until I get up.
If it does not happen with fat, although it ceases fast hydrates, the basal is capable of controlling them at bay.
Well and hormones are a task.It happens to me like Yesssica_a.
To prepare the pregnancy he told me the endocrine that my threshold went down, I had to be between 80-120 all day.Very hard to get.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/22/2019 7:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your advice.Well, with respect to my menstruation I have about 10 days to come but however, when I have that week I tend to have hypos.It is true that I have never stopped to analyze the week of ovulation and others, only that of menstruation.The shots may go out there.Ruthbia if I remember that the threshold in my pregnancy was very tight and sincerely it was almost impossible to follow it .. That is what I fear most.So when you ovulá tend to raise the slow insulin?What is more annoyed is that lack of control is produced at night with the morning but the rest of the day I get it in place with the fast, so obviously the one I have regular is the slow thing?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/22/2019 10:45 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

A few days around ovulation I have to upload it.Get out an app to point the rules and calculate the days of ovulation quite well if you are regular.I do not anticipate, I always hope to notice the climbs before climbing basal just because this things already know that they are not always the right day that touches you.But that inexplicable increases around those days and a few days before the rule, I go up automatically.You will have to try a few months to see how much you have to climb and once you have it controlled you can rise suddenly.During the rule it is normal to have to go down.It is a roll the truth, but once you know your body well you can more or less control it.
Free help a lot.In Spain you can only buy it on the Abbott website but if you catch you near Portugal or France they sell it in pharmacies without recipe or anything.In France it is even cheaper than Spain.There is also a pharmacy that sells it online, they were commenting on Instagram recently but I don't know how to tell you what it was.If you are sure you find it.

Yessica_A
03/22/2019 11:43 a.m.

I was a great season that happened to me something similar to what happens to you.I tried everything and in the end I solve it by taking very few HC at dinner.In 17 years I have never affected me or not to have the rule or ovular or not, my guidelines are the same.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/22/2019 1:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Anisabel PPR the Council. I will try to see if taking less HC the thing is improved.Yesssica_a you know if Frabcia Valdrian sensors for Spanish devices?Do you know if it's true ???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/22/2019 6:12 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/22/2019 6:14 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Well, I have no idea.The mobile's app that knows is unique.The reader no longer knows if they have taken different in different countries.If you are going to use the reader the same in the pharmacy they also sell it in case it is different.

Yessica_A
03/22/2019 10:34 p.m.

aruky said:
thanks anaisabel ppr the advice. I will try to see if taking less HC the thing improves.Yesssica_a you know if Frabcia Valdrian sensors for Spanish devices?You know if it's true ???

I use them from Portugal.
And it is the same result with a blood difference of plus 5 sometimes.
As a rule the difference is about 1

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/24/2019 12:02 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Well, I have not seen a page of France that send them to Spain for free for purchases greater than 99 euros.It can be a good option to save go to Portugal to buy them or someone to have to send them from France by messaging.I will raise it with my educator to find out what opinion she gives me although I suppose that if the Portugal work here that should also do it?On the other hand I continue with the same problem of the fasts.I have climbed the slow and dinner I make it rather poor but nothing, I still get up with hyper and the worst thing is that although I correct me at breakfast the post is still hyper.And I am not regulated until I reach the next meal that is already well or even short.I despair already because I don't know what else to do.On the other hand I have also heard that pregnant women are put on the Fresstyle is that?It is that the intention of wanting to put it on is precisely because of the programming of the next pregnancy but I would like to know if once K already provided it to me or not ... there are many doubts that I have with this.And those who already have it can tell me if you have managed to lower your we have with the freestyle pk although mine is not quite bad I would like to lower it more.Forgive me for the sheet that I am giving you hehe.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/26/2019 11:33 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

@aruky The subsidized free changes from one community to another, ask your endocrine or nurse who will know better how the issue is.
As for whether you improve hemo, I believe that yes, although it is not miraculous, and it is not for the free itself.It can help you by having the curve of the whole day, but if you do not know what to change to improve it, it is useless.In my case it helps me a lot because I can see trends and make adjustments of hormonal changes, sport, etc. faster having all the information that only specific controls.But what has really made me improve is to eat low in hydrates and start observing the entire hormonal theme and effects of sport, to make adjustments as quickly as possible.During the learning process I see it very important, now that I have controlled it I think without Free could be almost good.The most important thing in diabetes is education and self-knowledge and for that the free can help you a lot.Once you know the theory you have to see how it works in your own body and having a 24h graph helps a lot in the process.But for me what helps the most is to remove variables and the one that influences the most are the HC, less HC less variability and easier everything.In my case, the days that, like high in HC, are a disaster, if as low in HC I am most of the time in Normaglycemia (70-120) without much effort (I do not tell rations, I do not wait ...).There are also people who eating high in HC carry it very well.In my case I do not compensate for the effort and I prefer to eat less HC than to have to weigh everything, calculate waiting, etc.

Yessica_A
03/26/2019 2:48 p.m.

The strange thing is that the mismatch occurs at night and morning.Because for example last night I did as you told me for trying and barely ceases hydrates (I would not reach a ration of fried potatoes and a salad) and yet it is as if the insulin of the dinner did not serve me pk I used to devise with 244 (when beforeCenar had 103) Well, when I went to bed, I put a couple of units to correct the hyper and even this morning I got up in 299 !!!!The truth is that I am starting to despair pk if I ate something "improper" and you have a hyper can be understood but with hardly any eating and that it is high frustrated a lot :( and to top it up I have an analytical Friday and I screwed that for the last valuesthat most are being hyper I bother the hem that I have now.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/27/2019 10:10 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Several things are gathered.On the one hand you may need faster at dinner than at other meals.If you had post of 244 and the pre was fine, it is a lack of fast.You will have to try but it always happens to you is that you fall short.And if you are going to sleep high, even if you correct the thing.
And then lifting you can be the phenomenon of Alba and that is complicated to solve with bolis.If you get the free you can see it clearer, if at 4-5 in the morning it starts up without having eaten anything is that.And there with bolis the only option is to put an alarm and put a correction.If they put you a bomb it would be simple, with basal climbing in those hours you fix it.
Anyway, something else to keep in mind is that the higher the glucose is the more it costs to lower it.For example, it costs more to lower a 200 than 150 and much more a 300. It is as if the body was more insulin resistant the higher the glucose.
And proteins and fats also influence somewhat.A part of the protein becomes glucose, it is not much and sometimes it does not show but it could be noticed in some cases.And the fats themselves do not rise glucose but they make hydrate absorb much more slowly and a part goes up hours later.The typical thing is when you eat pizza or similar that must be covered with 2 fast punctures, being high in HC and fats one part goes up when eating it and another 3-4 hours later.

Yessica_A
03/27/2019 10:41 a.m.

Alba is a bomb, there is no other, it is not life to wake up at 3 in the morning to stick, in fact was the alba the determining factor to decide to use a bomb.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/27/2019 3:17 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Hello, my experience with the nights and especially since I use Tresiba (mornings), is that as some more fats or simple peanuts, from 4h it starts to rise.I blame it for that, since when Ceno very light the night is very flat even with hypoglycemia.I thought about changing three times for that but I don't think it was solved.So when I spend at dinner I know I have to correct.Greetings

091975's profile photo
03/29/2019 10:25 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

aruky said:
good morning to all, I wanted to ask you some questions to see what advice you can give me since I see very understood people here that have already been able to give me help with another doubts that I havehad.It turns out that I currently have a hem of 6.6 although it is due a bit for hypoglycemia.The fact is that I would like to lower it a little more before the summer but not at the expense of hypos so I try to control the rations and changes of units much more to achieve my goal.Well here my doubt of the month ... I have been about 15 days in which practically 90% of my values ​​are at its right level and even some hypos as I have already commented but just some hyper.I got used to the levels well (between 90 and 140) and I got up over 80. But now I have been in which I don't know what happens in my body at night.Since it seems that I have resistance or something to insulin.Last night, for example, I had the rations correctly as I usually do and the post was in 200 and peak ... before bed I put 3 correction units to try to get that level a little and at 4 in the morning I look again and continueIn 200 and peak ... but to top it off when I get up was tomorrow I looked at me and I have 295 !!!I don't know why sometimes my early morning levels tend to rise and other times they tend to cause me hypos ... as if my body changed customs.What fucks me is that when I find a pattern and I can control it after a few days the pattern is no longer worth it because my body reacts differently.As much as I try to put the free freestyle to see what happens at night I still wait and I think they will not give it to me shortly.I have to say that during the day by general rule I have the values ​​correctly and even some downward trend but arriving the night and the help goes crazy.Anyone who could give me any explanation to this?I have thought about the phenomenon of ALBA but as I said sometimes I tend to have hypos at dawn and now for example I have hyper ... I don't know.I am some boring with this and I would like to lower the hemo more to plan this summer a pregnancy but I am despair.

Aruky said:
The problem I only have at night and obviously in fasting since that is where the mismatch occurs.I have the rapids well controlled because during the day I have the postpandracials well but it is to get the night and I no longer know if it will take me up at dawn or go down what I do not know how to act before going to sleep.If, as something and tends to climb, I get up with hyper, if not as anything and that night it tends to the decline gives me a hico k with the rebound effect I wake up in hyper again ..... the bomb I already commented on my previousPregnancy but they didn't want to put it PK said that having a medium stable hem and within the values ​​it was not necessary.My educator always insists that Freestyle would help me a lot to understand the nights but she can only give me the machine and the sensors do not sell them ... but I have also heard that children and pregnant women are given by social security, whatK I don't understand is that I want to improve my hem before getting pregnant and I can't wear it but once you're already pregnant.K hemo is supposed to be the best possible at the time of getting pregnant and then during the 9 months keep it stable (which is not easy, from experience) ... k lio.

Hello: the same thing happened to me, and I advanced the slow, which put me at 11 at night, now I put the 9 and have greatly improved the glycemia.All the best.

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
03/29/2019 5:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.