{'en': 'Social Security Reactive strips', 'es': 'Tiras reactivas Seguridad Social'} Image

Social Security Reactive strips

OscarelGato's profile photo   12/08/2019 8:30 p.m.

Hello I reside in Catalonia, I am 67 years old and since the 48 I am diabetic, in my tour the SS has changed a 3 or 4 times of the meter model and it has always been the one that has provided it to me, although I have had the habit ofAsk the manufacturer for another machine because I always carry with me one and the other at home, they never put on me and very kindly sent it to me for free, the last is the accu-cheek performing, I have no problems for the strips and needles, I only buy the lancetasThat by the way I use them up to 10 times, the insulin I use is the Novomix 50/50 tomorrow and noon, 30/70 night and in the morning another product that is Victaza, which is phenomenal, is not insulin it seems that its function is to assimilateThe sugars more slowly and avoid sudden climbs, my last gyted of 7, now that yes, relative retinopathy, now neuropathy appears in my hands, well this is my current situation, hopefully it does not go more (difficult) but possible, greetings.

match53's profile photo
match53
03/29/2020 11:13 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Hello.
Until today I used the freestyle strips, for glucose control and compare it with the mobile, and now it gives me

n these of contour, (photos) and I don't know if it is the same.
Can you inform me ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/03/2024 10:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They have also sent me from the hospital where I Perrtenez are strips for cetona control, and I don't know what device measure it, they don't tell me anything else.What do you know ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/03/2024 10:16 a.m.

@Jordiv, they also have to give you the glucometer for these new strips in the health center.Each strips brand carries its glucometer.You can also ask the pharmaceutical of the strips.They send them for free using their strips.
Those of ketones, I don't know how they are going .. If you control glucose and correct when you are high, there is no danger of ketones ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/03/2024 7:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me the glucometer sends it to me from the brand itself.Use Contour Next and also the application that is a pass.At the moment in my health center I have been facilitated by the strips but seen what I have seen I do not know how long.However, talking to Bayer, they told me that I was not recommended to buy the strips on Amazon because there is a lot of imitation.They told me that in pharmacy or parapharmacy.

Pilar59's profile photo
Pilar59
08/04/2024 12:32 p.m.

Where I live (Catalunya) more than 5 years ago that changed in Contour Next, for the action performance and some messages have been replaced by the action Instant (Roche), much better, faster or more need less blood.

Maria R's profile photo
Maria R
08/04/2024 3:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.