{'en': 'Mobile compatible with sensors', 'es': 'Movil compatibles con sensores'} Image

Mobile compatible with sensors

Alixia's profile photo   11/16/2019 10:57 p.m.

Good night!

What mobile would you recommend to use with freestyle sensors?

That I have NFC because I have an Xioami 6 and the truth that I have hit a huge disappointment when I saw that I did not have NFC on the day the sensors gave me the hospital.

Thanks a lot!!

Alixia's profile photo
Alixia
11/16/2019 10:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, none in particular, one that you like and has NFC.

Although personally, if you are looking for something that is very good in performance and user experience, I recommend buying a pure Android mobile, this is the Android One, as well as the Xiaomi Mi A3 (more information at Link or the Google Pixel, as well as this:
Link

I hope it was useful to you.
PS: I am of computer engineering 😉

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/17/2019 11:23 a.m.

Well, none in particular, one that you like and has NFC.

Although personally, if you are looking for something that is very good in performance and user experience, I recommend buying a pure Android mobile, this is the Android One, as well as the Xiaomi Mi A3 (more information at Link or the Google Pixel, as well as this:
Link

DavidAG2000
11/17/2019 11:23 a.m.

Thank you very much is that I was already taking Xioami and Samsung esk right away they say they have no space and I like it and I also look at the price and Huawei have told me the P20 lite but after the stir that there was not I know if I decant me forHuawei😊

Alixia's profile photo
Alixia
11/17/2019 12:02 p.m.

That Google Pixel that I have had a great time (the link is from Wallapop, since it is the first model and now it is not sold).The Google Pixel are the best mobiles in terms of photography (scientifically demonstrated) and, in addition, they have the last Android (Android 10) in their purest version, not to say that they have unlimited storage on Google photos.Now they go for Pixel 4, but it is worth € 760.The Google Pixel 1 is going very well.

DavidAG2000
11/17/2019 12:07 p.m.

I had the huawei p10 lite and I was phenomenal so I guess the P20 Lite anger coer too.Now I have a Samsung S8 that is doing very well, I took Samsung in case I ever give me the flash and I take a dexcom, the Samsung are usually compatible.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/18/2019 12:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you very much for this thread, it seems really useful.All the best!

marta5's profile photo
marta5
11/18/2019 5:19 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
because none in particular, one that you like and has NFC.

Link ;_uid=48462331& ;_me=s_android

An points, the Xiaomi Mi A3 has no NFC, so it is not worth the freestyle.

jasom's profile photo
jasom
11/18/2019 5:38 p.m.

jasom said:
davidag2000 said:

You are right, it was just an example of Android One. Any other could be sought.

DavidAG2000
11/18/2019 5:43 p.m.

Well, according to the budget you have and if you only use it for social networks or gaming, I catch an offer in 11.11 and buy the OnePlus 7 by Aliexpress by 300E.Be attentive next week with the Black Friday and looks what you like and wears NFC

NaiVeOut's profile photo
NaiVeOut
11/18/2019 10:21 p.m.

naiveout said:
then according to the budget you have and if you only use it for social networks or gaming, I catch an offer in 11.11 and buy the OnePlus 7 by Aliexpress by 300e.Stay attentive next week with Black Friday and looks what you like and wearing NFC

Hello good,
When you try it with the OnePlus7 you tell me because in relation to quality price with NFC it is the best I have seen and see if it is compatible.The 3 looked online and if it was compatible.
I bought Xiaomi M5 with NFC to use with the patches more than 3 years ago and then I saw that I pet the sensors.Not all NFCs are compatible with sensors theoretically the NFC is standard but only the technology then used for reading and etc. may not be compatible.

I have seen online that the Huawie are going well with the patch but now with the trap movement I don't know if I would buy it.Online and FB there is a list of compatible mobiles in case you want to dive more hehe.I think the snumero samsung/anumero do work but the jnumero no.
Link
Link
Thanks for the information to all

Josu's profile photo
Josu
11/19/2019 4:52 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Josu said:
naiveout said:
then according to the budget you have and if you only use it for social networks or gaming, I catch an offer in 11.11and buy the OnePlus 7 by Aliexpress for 300E.Stay attentive next week with Black Friday and looks what you like and wearing NFC

Hello good,
When you try it with the OnePlus7 you tell me because in relation to quality price with NFC it is the best I have seen and see if it is compatible.The 3 looked online and if it was compatible.
I bought Xiaomi M5 with NFC to use with the patches more than 3 years ago and then I saw that I pet the sensors.Not all NFCs are compatible with sensors theoretically the NFC is standard but only the technology then used for reading and etc. may not be compatible.

I have seen online that the Huawie are going well with the patch but now with the trap movement I don't know if I would buy it.Online and FB there is a list of compatible mobiles in case you want to dive more hehe.I think the snumero samsung/anumero do work but the jnumero no.
Link
Link
Thanks for the information to all

Well, if you have to wait for me to try the mobile ...: D were sent to me yesterday and about 2 weeks would take at least.But I don't think you have any problem with the NFC of known brands, what happens with Xiaomi is that until this year I did not have it, and if I had it, it only worked for payments in China, but all the mobiles who have taken this year with NFCThey have no problem.I was doing it with an LG G4 that came out in 2016 and had no problem, but the battery already fails and it only works while loading and that is why I bought the OnePlus hahahaha

NaiVeOut's profile photo
NaiVeOut
11/19/2019 9:42 p.m.

jasom said:
davidag2000 said:

I do not have to opt for the cioami note 8t has NFC but I do not know if I trust more d xioami or throw myself to Samsung Aunk you a kidne

Alixia's profile photo
Alixia
11/20/2019 12:19 p.m.

alixia said:
jasom said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
because none in particular, one that you likeand have NFC.

I don't know which to opt for the cioami note 8t has NFC but I don't know whether to trust more d xioami or throw myself to Samsung Aunk your kidney the samsung of being so that Samsung would recommend me that it was a cheap and good </

Have you taken a look at Google Pixel?
It's much better than any Samsung at the price you can find ...

DavidAG2000
11/20/2019 12:21 p.m.

I have Xiaomi Note 8 Pro I have and very happy the truth, well for the price and terminal that goes like a shot.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
11/24/2019 8:08 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

I have used Samsung S4 with the sensor and well, they stole it, and now I have a Samsung A8 and just as well for the sensor.I use the mobile, so meet my expectations.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2019 7:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am using the OnePlus 7 and I am going wonder

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
12/06/2019 1:02 a.m.

Are anyone using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8t with the sensors?

hcsara's profile photo
hcsara
03/23/2020 11:59 a.m.

29 años
DM1 desde 2014
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight + Dexcom G6 + DBLG1 (Diabeloop)

Hello

I have an LG G8S Thinq and read my sensors without any problem.

All the best ;) :)

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/23/2020 5:16 p.m.

Debutante de Diabetes en 2016 tt.Actual
Abasaglar
NovoRapid
1º Tx de Riñon 2009 :)
2º Tx de Riñon 2013 :)

I bought a Huawei P40 Lite, it has NFC but it doesn't let me do anything and much less pass the reader.It has no solution and I have to buy another if I want to use it to take the glucose data.

anaarrua's profile photo
anaarrua
10/29/2020 8:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.