{'en': 'Mobile compatible with sensors', 'es': 'Movil compatibles con sensores'} Image

Mobile compatible with sensors

Alixia's profile photo   11/16/2019 10:57 p.m.

@anaarrua mine is a Huawei P30 Lite (a model prior to yours) and I have had no problem with him.It works very well in general and also with the Freestyle reader.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/30/2020 1:09 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hello, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note8 Pro and with freestyle 2 is luxury.In addition this sensor has to put alarms.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/03/2020 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

javielo said:
hello, I have an xiaomi redmi note8 pro and with freestyle 2 is luxury.In addition this sensor has to put alarms.

Hello.Do you work well?It has been working without problem until September.In September it began to fail with some sensors, sometimes from the first moment, sometimes within a few hours of starting them.And the last two directly tells me that it is not possible to read the sensor.So charged with the reader all day 😩

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
11/25/2020 8:17 p.m.

Yes, it works well for me.The other day he began not to read it and what I did was to restore the functionality of NFC and was solved.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/25/2020 8:40 p.m.

Well, I don't know ... anything.I will have to get used to re -loading with the reader forever because the mobile is new and I will not change it in a few years 😢

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
11/25/2020 8:51 p.m.

I have read that there are problems with the Xiaomi since the sound notices of the alarms do not work.I have the little X3 model and I can't find the way they work.

If anyone knows how to do it please inform us.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
11/29/2020 10:53 p.m.

jubano said:
I have read that there are problems with the xiaomi since the sound notices of the alarms do not work.I have the little X3 model and I can't find the way they work.

On this website you can see how the manufacturers have made their software to eliminate apps in the background:

Link

Those that are above are the ones that most aggressively eliminate processes, those from below we would say that they have natural (better possible) behavior in terms of Android process management.

It will not help you now, but I may do it in the future when choosing your next device.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/30/2020 12:23 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
jubano said:
I have read that there are problems with the xiaomi since the sound notices of the alarms do not work.I have the little X3 model and I can't find the way they work.

On this website you can see how the manufacturers have made their software to eliminate apps in the background:

Link

Those that are above are the ones that most aggressively eliminate processes, those from below we would say that they have natural (better possible) behavior in terms of Android process management.

It will not help you now, but I may do it in the future when choosing your next device.

Thank you very much for the information.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
12/01/2020 8:45 p.m.

jubano said:
davidag2000 said:
jubano said:
jubano said:
I have read that there are problems with the xiaomi since notThe sound notices of the alarms work.I have the little X3 model and I can't find the way they work.

Link

Thank you very much for the information.

As you can see, the mobiles that are most close to pure Android (I.E. The Android of the Google Pixel, and the ancient Google Nexus), are the ones who have the best behavior and more natural in terms of Android process management (understandable, understandable,since Google created Android).I use Pixel's latest model in Spain and it's wonderful.

Even so, if you don't wantare, at least, near the end of the web list).

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/02/2020 12:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.