{'en': 'Miaomiao 2 disappointment', 'es': 'Decepción con Miaomiao 2'} Image

Miaomiao 2 disappointment

imma's profile photo   02/13/2020 5:06 p.m.

Sigsauer was not writing in the forum for a long time, and at the beginning of my son's diagnosis you were fundamental to me.
I don't get hooked anymore to answer everything ...
Thanks for your words!

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
02/22/2020 6:18 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

It seems that there is no way ... even if it says that it does not have any foundation and demonstrate it, you still with yours.Have you tried the same steps without starting the airplane mode?

Anyway, I do not think it is worth helping more on this issue, "that man who is happy with the lie, who stays with her."

I hope you are not like this too when the doctor indicates you, because if not ...

Good luck with XDrip+.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/22/2020 9:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What do you recommend to buy, Miao 1, 2 or Gluconight?There are Miao's stocks with this China, I have seen on the Diabetika page that there are no stocks but on the Pag del Miao it does not put anything that you cannot buy.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/22/2020 9:33 p.m.

Miao 2 uses my son and has excellent connection, when he is in the pool is not cut and with Dexcom.If he cut and took to reconnect se, with the mm2 I have not had disconnections, he has very good reach and in my case we carry xDRIPAnd it's going very well!
A friend was bought by the page and receives mails that is waiting for shipping.
There are very good comments from Bubble and that if there is stock in Diabétika

Danielita76
02/22/2020 9:42 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

@Meginer I have 2 mm1 and I are perfect, in fact the mm2 faded it for a myomiao 1 due to battery and connectivity problems that I do not have, 3-4 weeks battery, 0 connection problems and 0 resistance problemsto water;People who use the MM2 are also happy but most have to recharge the battery before 14 days and have a sensor's scanning problems with LibreLink to pass the reports to your endocrin@:- The two work very well with their pros andYOUR Cons.-

@Danielita76 The theme of myomiaos stock as well as free freestyle sensors is all because of the coronavirus theme that is happening in China, even Apple is having iPhone distribution problems due to the electronic components that are manufactured in China like mostTechnological signatures.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/22/2020 10:47 p.m.

meginer said:
What do you recommend to buy, my, 2 or gluconight?.There are Miao's stocks with this China, I have seen on the Diabetika page that there are no stocks but on the Pag del Miao it does not put anything that you cannot buy.

Obviously, they have improved the device by taking out a new version, and for something all the work that has been carried out.Without a doubt, it is the best option.I have it and it's great.

DavidAG2000
02/22/2020 10:56 p.m.

I am also a computer scientist, programmer and start with an electronics career.I estimate that the plane mode is to disconnect and connect again.It makes sense to try.The insurance application is executed as a service in the background and therefore it is useless to close and open it.The only way to disconnect and reconnect would be to turn off the Bluetooth.I still don't have the mm and I never saw the app
.But I hope to be able to have one shortly and help in what I can.I see many complaints about these devices.Give many doubts to have one the truth

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
02/23/2020 1:36 p.m.

My son uses Miao Miao2 with XDrip and Nigthscout and for now it is perfect.Today 11 I am loading the mm.
Hopefully keep working like this.
I bought a bubble to have a spare.
All meters have "their things" that one learns to read, despite this life changes in my case of my son and family

Danielita76
02/23/2020 1:56 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

I carry with the free approx freestyle 4 years, now with the 14 -dayXdrip, caliber almost daily with a puncture on the finger, and tell you that the number of the XDrip, Tomato, Free Style free and the finger if you do well are similar.

Lordword83's profile photo
Lordword83
02/23/2020 2:03 p.m.

To say that I asked for a mm2 of the USA page and did not come out and did not leave .... so I cancel the order and make a new one of the European and return my money and I got the next day!

Lordword83's profile photo
Lordword83
02/23/2020 2:04 p.m.

kapi2454 said:
I am also a computer, programmer and start with an electronics career.I estimate that the plane mode is to disconnect and connect again.It makes sense to try.The insurance application is executed as a service in the background and therefore it is useless to close and open it.The only way to disconnect and reconnect would be to turn off the Bluetooth.I still don't have the mm and I never saw the app
.But I hope to be able to have one shortly and help in what I can.I see many complaints about these devices.Give many doubts to have one the truth

For that, it is not necessary to activate the airplane mode 😕

DavidAG2000
02/23/2020 2:11 p.m.

Well, I activate the airplane mode when it is not reconnected, two seconds and is not missing, it usually works, on occasion that has not worked, I have tried to forget and look, on other occasions because it has had me to reset, so it isThe first test that I do is fast and does not require that Miao takes off.
Experience is a degree ... and it is my experience.
Greetings.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/24/2020 10:12 p.m.

Good morning, we had problems with MM2 when my daughter was in the pool, never submerged more than 1m for 30 minutes.If more time in the water but not about 1m.After that it was very cumbersome to connect with XDrip+ we went through times when no light was turned on when restarting it, after a full day of charge achieved reacting, we think that like everything electronic, in my experience at times they becomeCrazy and you have to wait for it, once everything was well started, but at the next day I spend the same when entering the water.The truth we stop putting it into the water, no matter how under the limits. What is quite uncomfortable, since we do not stick it to the patch because at this time they bathe every day in the pool.
It is also noteworthy that sometimes it shows us very different values ​​to capillary measurement (especially in extreme measurements).Which makes it difficult to believe in what is happening.although once it is corrected with the calibration (I do not know if I am doing well) we see that the trend curve was fine only that the value was displaced by times 100 mg/dl.
The specific questions are two:
1- Someone knows how it works and is calibrated xDrip+
2- How to know if MM2 is damaged, and if I can face a claim since it has less than 2 months of use. And I live in Argentina.
I will appreciate your help.
Fernando Dad of Emilia 13 years Debut Diabetes Type 1 in June 2019

Fernando Epifano's profile photo
Fernando Epifano
02/25/2020 6:05 p.m.

I am also from Argentina, my son uses Free with XDrip and Nigthscout, with Miao2.
To calibrate you have to be in a moment without active insulin or active carbohydrates, not very high, the value is recommended or X at dawn, stable, in entering calibration of the master's menu.If you calibrate at any time the sensor may be ruined (it is crazy)
On the Facebook page of Miao Miao in a little while I look for claim mails and put it here ... did you buy it x your page?
With the Pile X we now had no problems, my son uses cohesive tape to hold.
Obviously it is my experience with the calibrations and that of many people you can search in the FACE.

Danielita76
02/25/2020 6:37 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
I am also from Argentina, my son uses free with xDrip and nigthscout, with myoo2.
To calibrate you have to be in a moment without active insulin or active carbohydrates, not very high, the value is recommended or X at dawn, stable, in entering calibration of the master's menu.If you calibrate at any time the sensor may be ruined.
On the Facebook page of Miao Miao in a little while I look for claim mails and put it here ... did you buy it x your page?
With the Pile X we now had no problems, my son uses cohesive tape to hold.

The sensors do not "ruin" for making calibrations in XDrip+, that is totally false.How is a sensor to be spoiled for an adjustment in an application?He has neither feet nor head, from a computer perspective.

On the other hand, I am not going to get in when to calibrate in XDrip+, but I already tell you that the developer has not presented any standard about when to do it and, therefore, that recommendation and guideline you give is a bit particular and "To your air ", which does not mean that it is not adequate, but not unique.

DavidAG2000
02/25/2020 9:30 p.m.

Fernando Epiphan said:
Good morning, we had problems with mm2 when my daughter was in the pool, never submerged more than 1m for 30 minutes.If more time in the water but not about 1m.After that it was very cumbersome to connect with XDrip+ we went through times when no light was turned on when restarting it, after a full day of charge achieved reacting, we think that like everything electronic, in my experience at times they becomeCrazy and you have to wait for it, once everything was well started, but at the next day I spend the same when entering the water.The truth we stop putting it into the water, no matter how under the limits. What is quite uncomfortable, since we do not stick it to the patch because at this time they bathe every day in the pool.
It is also noteworthy that sometimes it shows us very different values ​​to capillary measurement (especially in extreme measurements).Which makes it difficult to believe in what is happening.although once it is corrected with the calibration (I do not know if I am doing well) we see that the trend curve was fine only that the value was displaced by times 100 mg/dl.
The specific questions are two:
1- Someone knows how it works and is calibrated xDrip+
2- How to know if MM2 is damaged, and if I can face a claim since it has less than 2 months of use. And I live in Argentina.
I will appreciate your help.
Fernando Dad of Emilia 13 years Debut Diabetes Type 1 in June 2019

Fernando on Facebook you have a Nightscout Spain group where many doubts resolve, there are plastic patches that I think they could isolate a bit of the water but I have not caused it

imma's profile photo
imma
02/26/2020 10:01 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers,

Fernando Epifano's profile photo
Fernando Epifano
03/23/2020 1:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.