{'en': 'Miaomiao 2 disappointment', 'es': 'Decepción con Miaomiao 2'} Image

Miaomiao 2 disappointment

imma's profile photo   02/13/2020 5:06 p.m.

Hello,

After ordering 2 days ago I have received myomiao 2, it carries the whole morning so far hanging up ...

I have followed tutorials in all forms, this morning I also set a hiccup when I was actually in Hiper.

The question in a couple more days of proof I will say if I have thrown the money or not ... I wanted to have more stability and it is actually giving me enough problems ... Anyway !!!

Greetings,

imma's profile photo
imma
02/13/2020 5:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Reset it and proof again.It also influences that the first days of the sensor change The values ​​they give are a bit erroneous, you cannot trust.Better measure in blood.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
02/14/2020 12:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

imma said:
After ordering 2 days ago I have received myomiao 2
;He carries the whole morning so far he is hung ... I have followed tutorials in all forms, this morning he also marks a hypo when actually it is in hyper, the question in a couple more days of proof I will say if I have thrown the money orNo ... I wanted to have more stability and it is really giving me enough problems ... Enfin !!!

I will be clear with you:
If that happened to you, it is not because of the mm2, but of the free freestyle.If you had proven it, I would have given you a similar result 😕

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/15/2020 12:32 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
imma said:
After ordering 2 days ago I have received myomiao 2
;He carries the whole morning so far he is hung ... I have followed tutorials in all forms, this morning he also marks a hypo when actually it is in hyper, the question in a couple more days of proof I will say if I have thrown the money orNo ... I wanted to have more stability and it is really giving me enough problems ... Enfin !!!

If that happened to you, it is not because of the mm2, but of the free freestyle.If you had proven it, I would have given you a similar result 😕

David has been since October without any problem with free freestyle, he goes to theI walk a Sony Smartwach 3 to see if it gives less problems, as I said in a few days I will say if I have thrown the money or not

imma's profile photo
imma
02/15/2020 4:46 p.m.

imma said:
davidag2000 said:
imma said:
imma said:
After ordering for 2 days ago I received the myomiao2

David has been since October without any problem with free freestyle, he goes to theI walk a Sony Smartwach 3 to see if it gives less problems, as I said in a few days I will say if I have thrown the money or not

MM collects free freeyle information, so if free freestyle works well for you, MM should do it too.Another thing is how each one configures it, and the type of device you use.It is not the same to use an old Android with XDRIP+, than a modern one with the application.The mobile brand influences, like the Bluetooth version, etc.And for your information, surely the mm is not what fails you, but a bad configuration of the XDrip+app.Apart from the fact that since the problem does not reside on the clock, no smartwatch will solve the problem you have until you do it.

You speak one of computer engineering.All the best.

DavidAG2000
02/16/2020 1:43 a.m.

imma said:
davidag2000 said:
imma said:
imma said:
After ordering for 2 days ago I received the myomiao2

MM collects free freeyle information, so if free freestyle works well for you, MM should do it too.Another thing is how each one configures it, and the type of device you use.It is not the same to use an old Android with XDRIP+, than a modern one with the application.The mobile brand influences, like the Bluetooth version, etc.And for your information, surely the mm is not what fails you, but a bad configuration of the XDrip+app.Apart from the fact that since the problem does not reside on the clock, no smartwatch will solve the problem you have until you do it.

You speak one of computer engineering.All the best.

DavidAG2000
02/16/2020 1:43 a.m.

David very well, thanks for your contribution ... to see if I among all can tie and that everything works perfectly.

imma's profile photo
imma
02/16/2020 3 p.m.

Hello, did you try to put the cell phone in plane mode for a few seconds?
Enter in system status and restart collector?
Check that the xDrip is connected the Bluetooth
And last changing the XDrip version

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
02/20/2020 4:44 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
hello, did you try to put the cell phone in plane mode for a few seconds?

Stop Miao for a few days, it will be the first thing to do ... I will see if I am able to finish tie ends so that it works, I know that in this forum there are people who will help me.Thanks Danielita76 and Davidag2000

imma's profile photo
imma
02/20/2020 9:01 a.m.

Inma do not stay without measurement continues!
Come on, he won't beat us!I usually walk with what I have written to you.If you don't have the latest XDrip version change it, I can pass you the link, but try all the above I wrote!And let me know

Danielita76
02/20/2020 11:47 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
hello, did you try to put the cell phone in plane mode for a few seconds?

I would not recommend using XDrip+ in plane mode, and even if I did, I was not going to solve anything.One of computer ing.All the best

DavidAG2000
02/20/2020 11:16 p.m.

If I already read that you are an engineer, but to most of Miao Miao users works for us, sometimes as the last alternative to try and others as the first, and works.
Ah and the airplane mode is on the phone, not in XDrip

Danielita76
02/20/2020 11:28 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Danielita76 said:
If I already read that you are an engineer, but most of Miao Miao uses us, sometimes as the last alternative to try and others as first, and it works.
Ah and the airplane mode is on the phone, not in XDrip

When I said that the airplane mode is xDrip+?If you read what I have written, I think anyone would understand that the airplane mode is from the phone, since no application has a "plane mode" per se.On the other hand, as I commented, the Bluetooth in airplane mode makes XDrip+ function in a different way, but obviously, nobody usually uses XDRIP+ in plane mode, which makes it an option not recommended, since XDRIP+ has not been designed forThat works in a normal way.Let's see if we understand things well ...

And yes, the mm2 also works well for me.

DavidAG2000
02/21/2020 11:20 p.m.

I did not say that xDrip is used in plane mode, let's not confuse x please!
Simply that many work to put "a few seconds" plane mode and remove it.Simply that.

Danielita76
02/21/2020 11:57 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
I did not say that xDrip is used in plane mode, let's not confuse x favor!
Simply that many work to put "a few seconds" plane mode and remove it.Simply that.

I do not know where you have taken that information, but I already tell you that this is impossible, that that does not solve anything.

DavidAG2000
02/22/2020 12:20 a.m.

That information "I took it out" of Miao Miao's Facebook, Nigthscout, Freestyle from different countries, and is the practice of those who use Miao Miao.
And it worked for me.
I simply transmit what many people serve and me TB.

Danielita76
02/22/2020 4:51 a.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Danielita76 said:
that information "I sack" of the Facebook of Miao Miao, Nigthscout, Freestyle of different countries, and is the practice of those who use Miao Miao.
And it worked for me.
I simply transmit what many people serve and me TB.

It will not be from your official Facebook account, obviously.It will be someone who gave it to say so without more, because we go ...

DavidAG2000
02/22/2020 12:42 p.m.

How arrogant you are!Why do you think you are right in everything you say?Being an engineer does not make you the owner of the truth.If you never did or never tried, it does not mean that it does not exist.
You have to be open to listening to others, what practices do they serve them.
This forum is to help us, and that was my intention when answering.

Danielita76
02/22/2020 2:42 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
what arrogant you are!Why do you think you are right in everything you say?Being an engineer does not make you the owner of the truth.If you never did or never tried, it does not mean that it does not exist.
You have to be open to listening to others, what practices do they serve them.
This forum is to help us, and that was my intention when answering.

My intention is also to help denialing false claims.It's like saying that for eating snails it makes you slower, anyway ...

And yes, I think that because I am an engineer and also, computer, I understand how the programs are developed and how they work and, therefore, although it does not have the absolute truth, I am closer than she than you in this matter.Without mood to offend, but making things clear.

And on the other hand, it is something that I also tried in its day and used, but really, today, it makes no sense to put the airplane mode to use Xdrip+ unless, as its name indicates for what is designed, you are on a plane.

DavidAG2000
02/22/2020 3:22 p.m.

@Danielita76 is not worth discussing with him ..... (I am not going to put qualifier.-) He himself disqualifies.

Indeed in the XDRIP and Miaomiao 2 Facebook group around the world in which there will be more than 14,000 users of MM and XDRIP+ to many people with connection problems, it has worked for them to put the smartphone in airplane mode-connect Bluetooth- ReconnectThe application and put the phone again in normal mode

Every night to sleep I put the mobile in plane mode and reconnect only the Bluetooth, it works normally and tells you a non-computer engineer, simply someone who tries to inform and try it before speaking.-

All the best.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/22/2020 5:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.