{'en': "Because others and I can't ... control diabetes", 'es': 'Porque los demás si y yo no puedo... controlar la diabetes'} Image

Because others and I can't ... control diabetes

Betty's profile photo   05/24/2020 6:16 p.m.

@Betty
To achieve gestation and during the same, they usually prescribe as a baseline insulin that is the only one that has proven that it has no side effects on pregnancy and fetus.It is a roll because you have to put it twice as it does not cover 24 hours, but good control is achieved.I used it for that reason, I gave up the subject by age, and they changed me to Toujeo.

With the controls there is not much science behind, it is all proof and error: today as X of HC and I put and insulin, fail, the next day as the same x of HC and I put on and+2 of insulin, success, andThus adds and continues.

I have achieved better control with the freestyle that the SS already finances all adults.Start by asking for it, the bomb will put it as soon as you get pregnant.

The main thing is that you do not overwhelm, you do everything you can, so quiet consciousness.That is my motto at a time when I have high insulin resistance;I last for a week or so, but it is crazy.I am getting accustomed to lacking every 4-6 weeks for no reason.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/04/2020 2:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

betty said:
hello !!

It is the first time I write and I really don't know how to start ...

I am 37 years old and with type 1 diabetes since 95.

I have really never managed to control glycemia ...

I have come to have 11 of hemoglobin and currently at 8.3 ... even high, for a few years they see me the revision of the ophthalmologist saw me slight microneurisms at the bottom of the eye (something that finished sinking me) ... andAlthough the thing is the same but they are ...

Change endocrine and it seems that I saw the light a bit ... I went down to 7.4 the hemo (super happy ... I didn't believe it) ...

I was like this for years until I got pregnant, and I suffered an abortion at two months supposedly due to bad control and the three-fashion (22 units) and FIASP 2-8-2

This already sank me more ... They changed myself to Novorapid and Toujeo ...

And I am not hired yet, I have taken fear of the descents, I am in psychological treatment and I still have bad ... and to finish I have been with palpitations, weight loss and grades on the shoulders and more discouraged in case it is hyperthyroidism ...What was missing !!

Tostón conclusion ...

It's because I never managed to control the disease !!!

Thanks for your support!

Good morning: what happens to you, has happened to us all.You have to learn to eat, sport (medium effort) and correct your insulin units.This will be all the day and every day.You'll see how you get it.
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
06/05/2020 7:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
I have lived that stage too.Anxiety and panic to hypos (after 30 years with diabetes!) Panic led me to have some glycosilada of 12!It has cost me time and headaches but with freestyle and avoiding foods with high hydrates, after a long time, I have managed to have glycosylated 6.3 and going down.It has taken me 37 years!But it is better late than ever.I am not easy because I have very slow digestions and play with very low fast doses to avoid acute hypos.I recognize that technology has changed my life.So do not lose hope.If I have been able to be lost, you can.Cheer up!

luisajdios's profile photo
luisajdios
06/11/2020 9:38 a.m.

Betty, I'm DM2 but insulin requesting.It is also difficult for me.I am going to give you a recommendation that changed my life a lot.The Paglifozin drug.Eliminate the leftover over and salts x urine.The commercial name is Jardiance.I was very lowered by the levels between that, the Tresiba and the Novorapid.
Anything, ask me.

Sergio Czerwacki's profile photo
Sergio Czerwacki
06/16/2020 1:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.