I buy freestyle

viirica's profile photo   02/23/2019 3:34 p.m.

jcarlossejo@gmail.com

josecar's profile photo
josecar
03/20/2019 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.

The best thing with the freestyle is to use it with an application either spike for iPhone or the corresponding on Android.In this way you have to calibrate the patch by making a hair measurement every day but only once.In this way it is much more accurate and also lasts 14 days and 12 hours.In addition with Spike you can put alerts of hypos, hyper, ups or downstairs of glucose ..... Come on I take it in the Apple Watch and I am delighted.

josecar's profile photo
josecar
03/24/2019 11:07 a.m.

Josecar said:
good morning.

The best thing with the freestyle is to use it with an application either spike for iPhone or the corresponding on Android.In this way you have to calibrate the patch by making a hair measurement every day but only once.In this way it is much more accurate and also lasts 14 days and 12 hours.In addition with Spike you can put hypos alerts, hyper, ups or downstairs of glucose ..... come on the Apple Watch and I am delighted.

In order not to confuse people, Freestyle does not transmit to spike (iOS) or xDrip, glymp or diabetes m (Android), what transmits is the myomiao device or the blucon that is put on the freestyle sensor.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/24/2019 11:20 a.m.

Hello: I use it two months ago, I am delighted, it is very easy to use, mine comes in English and French because I bought it in France, it is very well explained, and the information it gives you is very important, for example as you haveState during the night.Greetings.

jaime37 said:
I found out two days ago.
I am going to buy the meter to a boy from here next to it, who has a seal that in the end did not use, since I have been targeted on the page and abot centuries and it seems that they have no intention of selling anything.
And it was the one who told me that he bought the sensors in Portugal, cheaper and is instantaneous, as I did not believe it that I went, I live 15 km, and indeed, if I wanted to buy 50, I could (although the "could", the woman told me in a low voice, I imagine that if it was in case I loved them for something else), she told me that they usually have between 3 and 7 in the pharmacy, and they are asking them according to theThey are finished, in 1-2 days they have those who ask for it, in Portugal it is the head doctor who gives you the meter, and you take the subjects subsidized in the pharmacy, this was told by the pharmacist, but in case not theThey have to look for a pharmacy for Google that blocks you close and ask you what you need.

They cost 53 euros, (in a country with more expensive VAT, it is still curious)

Perfiece since you have the meter, someone can explain to me if it is simply to turn it on, pass it over the sensor, and it is already? Or does it require any other type of beginning.

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
03/29/2019 7:22 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Josecar said:
good morning.

The best thing with the freestyle is to use it with an application either spike for iPhone or the corresponding on Android.In this way you have to calibrate the patch by making a hair measurement every day but only once.In this way it is much more accurate and also lasts 14 days and 12 hours.In addition with Spike you can put hypos alerts, hyper, ups or downstairs of glucose ..... come on the Apple Watch and I am delighted.

In order not to confuse people, the freestyle does not transmit to spike (iOS) or xDrip, glymp or diabetes m (Android), what transmits is the myomiao device or the bluon that is put on the freestyle sensor.Blockquote>

sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
good morning.

In order not to confuse people, the freestyle does not transmit to spike (iOS) or xDrip, glymp or diabetes m (Android), what transmits is the myomiao device or the bluon that is put on the freestyle sensor.Blockquote>

sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
Josecar said:
good morning.

josecar's profile photo
josecar
03/31/2019 1:47 p.m.

True, thank you very much for the comment, I use Miaomiao.I tried blue with but I don't advise anyone, it disconnects a nonsense and then to connect it again you have to study road engineering.That if you just have to buy Miao Miao once, load it once a month and have an approximate cost of € 180.I sincerely advise it.

josecar's profile photo
josecar
03/31/2019 1:51 p.m.

If someone is interested, I sell two sensors, for change of medication from my doctor, I bought them for € 120, and I don't know when I will use them again, I would sell them for € 60

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/03/2019 1:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.