I buy freestyle

viirica's profile photo   02/23/2019 3:34 p.m.

Hello!

Because I'm still on the waiting list on Abbott ... I would like, if anyone has plenty of you can buy them, please contact me.

Thank you so much

viirica's profile photo
viirica
02/23/2019 3:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would also be interested in buying a sensor, since I have been waiting a waiting list and nothing ...

Sayonara's profile photo
Sayonara
02/23/2019 6:43 p.m.

I don't know if you are close but in Portugal they sell them in pharmacies.They leave for 53 euros.The same as here

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/24/2019 4:14 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Yeah?And do they usually have them without order?I live very close to Portugal and I didn't know ...

viirica's profile photo
viirica
02/24/2019 4:36 p.m.

I find out two days ago.
I am going to buy the meter to a boy from here next to it, who has a seal that in the end did not use, since I have been targeted on the page and abot centuries and it seems that they have no intention of selling anything.
And it was the one who told me that he bought the sensors in Portugal, cheaper and is instantaneous, as I did not believe it that I went, I live 15 km, and indeed, if I wanted to buy 50, I could (although the "could", the woman told me in a low voice, I imagine that if it was in case I loved them for something else), she told me that they usually have between 3 and 7 in the pharmacy, and they are asking them according to theThey are finished, in 1-2 days they have those who ask for it, in Portugal it is the head doctor who gives you the meter, and you take the subjects subsidized in the pharmacy, this was told by the pharmacist, but in case not theThey have to look for a pharmacy for Google that blocks you close and ask you what you need.

They cost 53 euros, (in a country with more expensive VAT, it is still curious)

Perfiece since you have the meter, someone can explain to me if it is simply to turn it on, pass it over the sensor, and it is already? Or require some other type of beginning.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/24/2019 6:16 p.m.

Thank you very much for the information Jaime, next Saturday there that I have seen that in Porto there are enough pharmacies that sell them, I leave you this website where I have consulted it:
Link

I do not have the meter but it is easy to get online, as my nurse told me if it is simply to turn it on and pass it through the arm, even so I think it is more comfortable to do it with a mobile that has NFC.At first there is like scanning it and it must take 1 hour to give values ​​for everything I have informed, hence I have seen that people leave the old position when changing the new.

In principle if I get them I will use the iPhone for measurements, maybe I will consider the meter since my nurse also told me that they cannot download the data if you only take the measurements on the mobile, they download them from the meterAnd so they can help you.I do not see a great impediment because all apps usually have functions to download reports with the data and with what the meter is worth another sensor ...

That is the info that I have, you have helped me a lot, I thank you !!Good luck

viirica's profile photo
viirica
02/24/2019 6:29 p.m.

jaime37 said:
I found out two days ago.
I am going to buy the meter to a boy from here next to it, who has a seal that in the end did not use, since I have been targeted on the page and abot centuries and it seems that they have no intention of selling anything.
And it was the one who told me that he bought the sensors in Portugal, cheaper and is instantaneous, as I did not believe it that I went, I live 15 km, and indeed, if I wanted to buy 50, I could (although the "could", the woman told me in a low voice, I imagine that if it was in case I loved them for something else), she told me that they usually have between 3 and 7 in the pharmacy, and they are asking them according to theThey are finished, in 1-2 days they have those who ask for it, in Portugal it is the head doctor who gives you the meter, and you take the subjects subsidized in the pharmacy, this was told by the pharmacist, but in case not theThey have to look for a pharmacy for Google that blocks you close and ask you what you need.

Perfiece since you have the meter, someone can explain to me if it is simply to turn it on, pass it over the sensor, and it is already? Or does it require any other type of beginning.

If you only light it and pass it through the sensor and scan it automatically simple, fast, simple

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2019 6:51 p.m.

antonimar said:
jaime37 said:

Perfiece since you have the meter, someone can explain to me if it is simply to turn it on, pass it over the sensor, and it is already? Or does it require any other type of beginning.

If you only light it and pass it through the sensor and scan it automatically simple, fast, simple

Could you tell me if what the companion says above is like that? The theme of the mobiles, if you get off any of the applications that are, is the same, download it and scan?It seems to me to understand that since you escape the first time, you have an hour to scan it with the MOVI, if not later it does not recognize it

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/24/2019 7:34 p.m.

@Jaime37 for iPhone If I'm not mistaken you just have LibreLink that is the official ABBott app, you have to register (I don't think there are problems even if you don't buy on the official website), scan and wait 1 hour ...

If you want to use the Abbott reader and the mobile is what they say above, 1st with the reader and in the first hour with the mobile to use the two systems.-

Edito: The iPhone was for @viirica.For Android you have more applications, if you can't register in LibreLink, you have Glimp and Glimp S to start the sensor.- Although Glimp does not work with all mobile phones, some marked the sensors.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/24/2019 9:57 p.m.

Thanks is just what I needed.
Let's see if I book of the fingers of the fingers

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/24/2019 10:21 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, I would like to ask you a question, I have seen that on eBay free freestyle sensors for about € 68 with shipping from Spain?trust? I would like to know your experience, thank you.
Link

mestretites's profile photo
mestretites
03/13/2019 3:47 p.m.

That strong about Portugal, in the end these things happen, smuggling of patches, my mother, the world goes to shit ... 😓😓😓😓

I have an account at Abbott and I do not usually ask for all those who "can offer me", we could make an apaño, in plan if I ask 1, then ask for 2 or if I ask for 2 ask for 3, but in a very limited plan, since I do not use itAlways always.I usually give "vacations" in plan 1 week or between one and the other.

I live in Madrid, for the Ensanche of Vallecas, if someone wants, we manage something.If it is further, we see it, but the issue of expenses, being sending and others see it more jaleo.

On the machine, you have several options, I got it by squeezing my doctor a little, I gave it to me, but I don't use it, I don't like strips, I use another lifescan machine, I've been 20 and so many years and cool with them and I cope, I don't know why ... 😆

The readings can pass the same to the cloud, I only use the mobile and load alone, you can see it, take reports and others from the web.

When you escape the sensor (the patch) with the mobile, you have to wait 1h until you give you the first result, it is not necessary to synchronize with the machine before.This is done to activate the patch and begin to analyze, so it is a thing of the patch, not the method you use to read it.

If you want to use machine and mobile 📱, you have to scan the machine first, then with the mobile and with both every 8h to keep the entire graph, if you do not miss data.It seems to me a jaleo, thus I throw only mobile, but I miss the reading of the blood in the same report ... Mays of mine!

In my channel there is a video of myself putting a freestyle, I encourage you to see it hahaha

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/13/2019 6:52 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

I have read bad comments on Abott, sometimes the sensors come cond by factory effects, they don't work in bone, it seems that it is still in beta, so a little care in it

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/13/2019 9:46 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

viirica said:
Thank you very much for the information Jaime, next Saturday that I am going to have seen that in Porto there are enough pharmacies that sell them, I leave you this website where I have consulted it:
Link

I do not have the meter but it is easy to get online, as my nurse told me if it is simply to turn it on and pass it through the arm, even so I think it is more comfortable to do it with a mobile that has NFC.At first there is like scanning it and it must take 1 hour to give values ​​for everything I have informed, hence I have seen that people leave the old position when changing the new.

In principle if I get them I will use the iPhone for measurements, maybe I will consider the meter since my nurse also told me that they cannot download the data if you only take the measurements on the mobile, they download them from the meterAnd so they can help you.I do not see a great impediment because all apps usually have functions to download reports with the data and with what the meter is worth another sensor ...

That is the info that I have, you have helped me a lot, I thank you !!Good luck

Hello chic@s !!I think what you comment is incredible .. that in the neighboring country the patches sell in pharmacies .... could you take a patch for me?I have been registered on the page 7 months and I have no mention of receiving .. I am begging for acquaintances .. if you could take me, I would grab it greatly !!
You already tell me how I can get in touch with you ... My phone is 692,699,923 (Jorge)

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/14/2019 12:04 a.m.

antonimar said:
jaime37 said:

Jaime can we get in favor of favor?
My phone is 692,699,923 ... Send me a message and we talked please !!

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/14/2019 12:07 a.m.

jaime37 said:

Jaime I spend my phone is 692,699,923 .. Can you send me a message and I get in touch with you?
Thanks and greetings.

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/14/2019 12:09 a.m.

viirica said:
hello!

Because I'm still on the waiting list on Abbott ... I would like, if anyone has plenty of you can buy them, please contact me.

Thank you very much

If you are not far away, ask in Portugal, they are still cheaper than in Abbot

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/16/2019 4:15 p.m.

chiki said:
antonimar said:
jaime37 said:
jaime37 said:
I learned two days ago.

Jaime can we get in favor of favor?
My phone is 692,699,923 ... Send me a message and we talked please !!

Message sent

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/16/2019 4:24 p.m.

He had no idea that in Portugal they were sold in Pharmacy.I was in Lisbon and I could have bought several.
I have an account in Abbott but it is like begging, first 1 unit, then 2 and now 3. I like to buy 6 or 8 and forget orders and stories, that I cannot collect by schedules and it is an odyssey.

I have 2 Free gluucetals, the nurse gave me, but they do sell it, there is no stock problem because you can use the mobile.And another insulinx that gave me when I debuted in 2015 that they didn't sell sensors for that time and I had to wait a year to buy the first.

Since they are not going to subsidize adult sensors, they could at least release them in pharmacies.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2019 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon
55 FOR SALE

josecar's profile photo
josecar
03/20/2019 6:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.