{'en': 'Problems with free freeyle sensors 2', 'es': 'Problemas con los sensores FreeStyle Libre 2'} Image

Problems with free freeyle sensors 2

rda1960's profile photo   04/05/2020 11:30 a.m.

mloureiro said:
regarding what was said (use free-2 with the xDrip application) works linked for example with myomiao2-mm2, but it is necessary to apparently update the firmware of mm2 according toSay here: Link
--------------------------------------
If you use the free sensor2, you can use the XDRIP+/Tomato applications.You can find the updated APK firmware for myomiao1/2 free1/2 es: https: //drive.google.com/open? Id = 1tz6z1g7bjz5qd1heeox79mt-kzlubjws
If you want to update or degrade your firmware, download and install this APK on any Android phone and select your myomiao model to finish the process.
If you use US-days sensors, you should update your firmware version of Miaomiao2 to 7. APK to update your myomiao2: Link instructions: Link
--------------------------------

Another thing: I am thinking of buying a mobile with NFC so as not to have to use mm2 with the free-2.I have the indications of how to patch freeLink here

Link

I have tried under Windows-7 64bit and it has been impossible for me.I am stuck in the patching passage.I am not even in the Windows command line or using the second method with git.

Did any of you manage to do it?You can only with version 2.3, not with 2.4.

If anyone did, please send me a private message.I will appreciate it

Hello, I managed to patch it yesterday thanks to the @Etogonza Link also of Github so it will be very similar but I had to do it sharing with a computer friend because I gave me some mistakes the command console by not having done something like that never, they were silly mistakesWhere to place folders or some of the programs and with the help of my friend late 15 minutes to have the APK ready, I do not know if it will work because I still have a patch of free 1 that I have to spend, in 17 days I will tell you to see ifI got it or not and how is it going.
I have Windows 10 and the only thing I can recommend is that, if you have a friend who knows a little computer science that helps you follow the instructions, because if you have never done it you can never put the leg a bit and get stuck.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
04/28/2020 5:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

macarena93 said:
mloureiro said:
regarding what was said here (use free-2 with the xDrip application) works linked for example with myomiao2-mm2, but it is necessary to update the mm2 firmware as it is said here: Link
If you use the free sensor2, you can use the XDRIP+/Tomato applications.You can find the updated APK firmware for myomiao1/2 free1/2 es: https: //drive.google.com/open? Id = 1tz6z1g7bjz5qd1heeox79mt-kzlubjws
If you want to update or degrade your firmware, download and install this APK on any Android phone and select your myomiao model to finish the process.
If you use US-days sensors, you should update your firmware version of Miaomiao2 to 7. APK to update your myomiao2: Link instructions: Link

Another thing: I am thinking of buying a mobile with NFC so as not to have to use mm2 with the free-2.I have the indications of how to patch freeLink here

Link

I have tried under Windows-7 64bit and it has been impossible for me.I am stuck in the patching passage.I am not even in the Windows command line or using the second method with git.

Hello, I managed to patch it yesterday thanks to the @Etogonza Link also of Github so it will be very similar but I had to do it sharing with a computer friend because I gave me some mistakes the command console by not having done something like that never, they were silly mistakesWhere to place folders or some of the programs and with the help of my friend late 15 minutes to have the APK ready, I do not know if it will work because I still have a patch of free 1 that I have to spend, in 17 days I will tell you to see ifI got it or not and how is it going.
I have Windows 10 and the only thing I can recommend is that, if you have a friend who knows a little computer science that helps you follow the instructions, because if you have never done it you can never put the leg a bit and get stuck.

@Macarena93 I'm glad you got it.In the end what version you have, 2.3 or 2.4?I am now considering to return to dry to dry, seeing that when letting the slope calibrate the sensor measures well in Normaglycemia but does not correct the exaggerations of the sensor both in climbing and in descents.This I have taken into account because of the confinement that the levels tend to increase and I am having false alarms for this reason.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
04/28/2020 9:31 p.m.

etoogonza said:
macarena93 said:
mloureiro said:
mloureiro said:
regarding what has been said here (use free-2 withThe xDrip application) works linked for example with myoomiao2-mm2, but it is necessary to update the mm2 firmware as it is said here: Link

Link

@Macarena93 I'm glad you got it.In the end what version you have, 2.3 or 2.4?I am now considering to return to dry to dry, seeing that when letting the slope calibrate the sensor measures well in Normaglycemia but does not correct the exaggerations of the sensor both in climbing and in descents.This I have taken into account because of the confinement that the levels tend to increase and I am having false alarms for this reason.

2.3, what I don't understand is because XDrip does not let you calibrate when with Miao Miao if he left.I will try it and see how it is going, the truth, although not let it calibrate if it is a little roll.
If I will not think about buying myomiao 2, which seems that it is compatible with free 2.

Macarena93
04/28/2020 10:12 p.m.

@Macarena93 Miao2 I have it and in theory you can and have read of people who have it with free2.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
04/28/2020 11:06 p.m.

@EtOGONZA @MLOUREIRO Hello guys, tell you that definitely, and after eating my head with the patching application and all that, this Mañaha I have requested the Miao Miao 2, if it is so easy to use with xDrip as the one, and it is going well withFree freestyle 2 for me is more than enough, since I need (they are quite useful) the calibrations that XDrip allows with Miao Miao and I have always used Miao Miao + XDrip, so if Miao Miao Miao 2 does not work with xDrip and free2 I will tell you.It will arrive in two or three weeks, and in just two weeks I have to start using free patches 2 since today I have put the last of the 1 that I had.I will tell you.

Macarena93
04/30/2020 3:19 p.m.

From what I have been reading, I update with this Issue of XDrip and ask those who have xDrip + mm2: Do you have to do all this to work with free 2?

• Update mm2 firmware (I think it is necessary for free 2)
  • Install the OOP algorithm (this is where I have doubts, but see here: Link
  • Install the patching version of LibreLink (version 2.3, not the 2.4 that no one has yet paved, I am completely sure of this)
  • In about 16-17 days I will go to the first free2 and I can confirm all this, but if someone already did, could you please update us?
    Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
    DiabetesForo
    05/03/2020 12:31 p.m.

That I know it is not true that the patching version of LibreLink has to be installed, not at all.The XDRIP will take the data of Miao Miao 2, the freeLink app does not interfere at anything.It only patchs if you don't have Miao Miao.The other two things is possible, when I try to count.

Macarena93
    05/03/2020 4:47 p.m.

From what I have read, it seems that Miao does not work with free 2, that is why I considered patching the app, but it gives me a little repair because apparently, the notification to Abbot can arrive that it has been poured and can cancelThe guarantee of the sensors, so that if you have any problem, they are not responsible as is normal, so I have decided at the moment not to risk.Find out well on the page of Nightscout I think they say that Miao does not work with Free 2.

meginer's profile photo
    meginer
    05/03/2020 6:18 p.m.

Miao Miao 1 does not work with XDrip and Free 2, if supposedly with APP and Free 2 Tomato (I don't know, I don't like tomato app) according to Miao Miao's website, they have told me other people who use it,I have read on websites and Miao Miao 2 has been said in this photo yes it works with free 2 and xDrip.I have not yet proven it, but in principle it is so,

Macarena93
    05/03/2020 6:30 p.m.

@meginer @etogonza @Mloureiro Boys I have created a new theme to talk about all the doubts of XDrip, Miao Miao, etc., not to be opening 20 thousand songs Link

Macarena93
    05/03/2020 6:42 p.m.

macarena93 said:
    that I know it is not true that the patching version of LibreLink has to be installed, not at all.The XDRIP will take the data of Miao Miao 2, the freeLink app does not interfere at anything.It only patchs if you don't have Miao Miao.The other two things is possible, when I try to count.

Ok, what I wanted to say is that if you want to use free-2 without miaomiao, then the route is freelink patching, yes, with a mobile with NFC only

DiabetesForo's profile photo
    DiabetesForo
    05/04/2020 10:02 a.m.

@Macarena93 If you think we close this post and redirect the new.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
    Ruthbia
    05/04/2020 10:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
    Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.