{'en': 'The "advantages" of suffering diabetes', 'es': 'Las "ventajas" de padecer diabetes'} Image

The "advantages" of suffering diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/24/2019 5:11 p.m.

Good morning to all this theme was created so that each one sees the glass as appreciated, I can see half full or half empty, the truth is that those who touch us, we have no choice but to move on and take care of ourselvesThe best possible.
You can be fine one day, and another evil, according to theses, but when you have to go through controls, punctures, measurements etc. is not pleasant I think.
And that everything does well without complications, but let's think that positive, we would better be without this.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2019 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Indeed, maintaining a positive attitude will not cure us, but it will make us cope with illness without our life.

I sincerely, I doubt that I would have found the motivation to take care of myself as I take care of me without the DB.Of course, we would not have it, but I will never know if with the DB I will live more years than without it ... it goes against all statistics, I know

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
03/17/2019 10:52 a.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

Advantages, you see, now I spend much longer with my son ... and I drink more water.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
03/18/2019 1:55 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.