{'en': 'The "advantages" of suffering diabetes', 'es': 'Las "ventajas" de padecer diabetes'} Image

The "advantages" of suffering diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/24/2019 5:11 p.m.

Please relax the conversation.The title of the thread is "advantages" of suffering from diabetes, said ironically.It is not if we fight or try to live the best we can or how we take it.

No one is throwing shit only by saying what diabetes is for that person, we can take it acceptable, as soon as they do not want or paint.

To say something good about diabetes I think it is "deceiving" and I put it in quotes to people who have diabetes or family members.A disease that is also considered serious in the national health system for something will be, but you take care of you inside and I will never say something else, I know people that I appreciate very much that for not having cared to have serious problems and I say serious withThe view and the kidney and that is nothing, let's not say if you are touching your nerves and stop feeling in your hands for example.

May the debate continue.

PD would prefer to endure the heavy one who calls selling insurance than having diabetes hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/05/2019 11:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, I have the advantage that when I'm going to get blood, I can get the last one that passed the first 😝

mari's profile photo
mari
03/05/2019 12:30 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

mari said:
Well I have the advantage that when I'm going to get blood I can get the last one that passed the first 😝

How have you achieved that?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/06/2019 9:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I am a diabetic, I have to have breakfast, my glucose is lowered.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/06/2019 9:46 a.m.

Debut 2002

@Mari If you weren't diabetic you wouldn't even have to do it

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/06/2019 9:26 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Already ... the thing is that I am.I can't change it.
If it weren't poor, I wouldn't have to go to work either ...
I don't think about it much is what has touched me and if I have any advantage I use it.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/06/2019 10:03 p.m.

Debut 2002

Advantages:
I did not do the mili at the time: D (it can be said that I won 1 year of life -of the many that I will lose because of her-)
For the rest ... respecting the philosophies around the world (some I do not understand or share them, but respect), fighting her -it is not my colleague even if I have to endure it -and after 20 years, in the negotiation phase (That had to have ended 19 years ago :))

But the mili, I think it is the only "good" thing (that maybe, nor that, although I think yes).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/06/2019 10:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Mari" a nurse told me, who will notify diabetes to pass before.
I have used it as an excuse to get rid of the talks from those who sell insurance and blood donors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2019 7:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Advantages? The only advantage that I see a diabetic person is to remain healthy if it is proposed and can be healthier than a person who does not suffer from diabetes

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/08/2019 5:17 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

noko1987 said:
Andrespmat said:
what wonder it seems that for some people the diabetic being is a pride !!And that nobody feels offended, greetings, is a p.Chronic and worst disease The silent murderer call him .....

Better try to live normal than being throwing shit and cursing the disease, you will accompany you the same, you are in a good mood, in a bad mood, take it as a drama or try to take it normal ...

It is not a dish of good taste but, this is not chosen, it is what there is, want or not, you assume it or not, but it is like life itself, it depends on how you take it.

I don't know, it's my opinion.The same when I have 80 I think differently, but I have been (I am 32) riding my fingers, seasons of up to 5 times insulin and here I continue, wanting to live every day more ...

As you do not choose, nobody is going to tell me that I have to be happy to have diabetes also if you riddle your fingers to punctures do not complain that all the diabetics do, as it is often said it is not chosen is what there is coollo with humor,And I will not answer people like you anymore, who carry it very normal but at least they are already complaining that they are punctured 5 times a day and they are diabetic since I do not know that years, I just think that it is not to feel proud, that we take care of ourselves than a non -diabetic, that we know what a non -diabetic person takes care of .... greetings

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/10/2019 10:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:

As it is not chosen, nobody is going to tell me that I have to be happy to have diabetes

Well, a shame that you are not happy, I encourage you to be happier, simply.

Luck!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/11/2019 1:18 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

We all agree:
No one is happy to be diabetic.

But everyone lives it in their own way.There are people who accept it better and others not so much.

In any case, you have to live every minute, you never know what can happen to us.
Today is 11-M and I think of all those who died.
You have to thank life for being here, despite diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/11/2019 7:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I'm realizing the luck I have ...

mari's profile photo
mari
03/11/2019 10:07 a.m.

Debut 2002

@POLLXANDER, a person with diabetes can never be healthier that one who does not have diabetes may not even be equally healthy.If you have a no healthy disease, so do what you do, eat healthy, exercise ..., you won't do that you are healthy.You can take care of yourself and thus control that there are no complications, but taking care of yourself is not equal to healthy.
@NOKO1987, you can be happy and not be happy to have to suffer this disease.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/11/2019 1:46 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@pollxander, a person with diabetes can never be healthier that a Q has not even diabetes can even be equally healthy.If you have a no healthy disease, so do what you do, eat healthy, exercise ..., you won't do that you are healthy.You can take care of yourself and thus control that there are no complications, but taking care of yourself is not equal to healthy.

Exact.Scientific studies have been done with superb diabetics care, with glycemia of non -diabetic people and still within a few years they already had all damages in the most fine blood vessels in the body.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/11/2019 2:50 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
anaisabel said:
@polxander, a person with diabetes can never be healthier that one who does not have diabetes could not even be equal tohealthy.If you have a no healthy disease, so do what you do, eat healthy, exercise ..., you won't do that you are healthy.You can take care of yourself and thus control that there are no complications, but taking care of yourself is not equal to healthy.

Exact.Scientific studies have been done with superb diabetics care, with glycemia of non -diabetic people and still within a few years they already had all damages in the most fine blood vessels in the body.

It will not be healthy, but if we start with negativity, believe me that Tumbaría's disease, to which I mean that "I would be healthier than a person who has nothing"

scient the Dabetic person would have more resistance for exercise, better heart activity etct.

"healthy" people are sedentary diabetics no unless it is a sedentary diabetic there you have to worry.
Greetings!

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/13/2019 9:51 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Yesssica_a said:
I advantages I don't see any.Although I try not to see it as a conviction or the worst that has happened to me in life because it really does not seem to me to be the worst.If you get just in that it is shit and a sentence you will be bitter all day and I do not want to live bitter either for that or for anything.I try to see it from an optimistic point of view, but obviously if I could get rid of it.
In my case it has changed me better in the sense that now as much better, I exercise more, etc.If I didn't have diabetes, I would never have reached this.Due to the disease one day I decided to learn from nutrition and since then I have read everything and I know how to eat really healthy.The same if I did not have the disease I would never have learned all that and continue eating worse than now thinking that I was doing well.But it is something that I will never know.I still see it as something positive that the disease does not see anything positive.But the same if I have won in long -term health and quality of life thanks to the disease and in another way I would not have done so.

I can not start with you with you @yessica_a there are days and moments, but the idea is to accept it and that the balance always tends to throw for the good days.The hope that there are medical advances and we can lead a life less and less dependent on insulin is never lost.Meanwhile, to try not to assume me and do not focus me in wave illness as the center of my life.

Leti's profile photo
Leti
03/15/2019 1:22 p.m.

Endless advantages: you can start eating without waiting for others (you can't be educated and diabetic, as my doctor hahaha told me).I have lost 10 kgs and with 40 years I have the same size as when I had 14. Exercise is not an option, it is an obligation, so for the first time in my life, exercise daily, without excuses.The biggest fillets are always for me at home, because they know that potatoes I can't eat ... hahaha.Without a doubt, the best advantage is the ability to relativize many other "problems."
Chi@s, it is a whore, there is no more ... but the only thing that is in our hands is the decision of how we deal with it ... denial, not acceptance, anger, sadness, misunderstanding ... all that isMore than understandable and we will have to deal with those times for the rest of our lives.Allowing us to know what will happen ... Everyone carries their backpack at a cost, with or without diabetes, is life, what defines us is how we take most of the time.Encouragement and forces for everyone

Leti's profile photo
Leti
03/15/2019 1:34 p.m.

That is, it is a backpack, but you have to look by side, and not make it the center of life ... by always the good.And live.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/15/2019 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is being healthy?I think being healthy is feeling healthy.There are people who are physically healthy but they have depression for example ... If you are looking for a reason to bitter you always find it, everyone has something.Health is not divided between sick and healthy people, it is a continuum in which you move.In my opinion you can have a disease and be healthy.For me to be healthy is living life as you want to live it, managing difficulties.Adapting to what there is.There are diseases, deaths, discussions, insecurities, heartbreak, etc ... Advantages of diabetes?Diseases have no advantages.

It is all simpler and deeper, connect with us, accept and see how we want and we can live our life ... I feel lucky to live, I love feeling alive, and I have passed through shit and bad momentsLike everyone, with diabetes and without it.Do not compare or lament too much.You have to work with what is there and live the moment!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/16/2019 10:44 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.