{'en': 'Myomiao reader for freestyle', 'es': 'Lector miaomiao para el freestyle'} Image

Myomiao reader for freestyle

MaraMarita's profile photo   04/21/2019 9:50 p.m.

Since we are ... does anyone use a smartwatch to see the values?I am thinking of buying one for Android.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/26/2019 12:01 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja" I use the ticwatch pro but there are more models, the S, the E, the C that have more or less functions and different aesthetic and prices;The positive part of the Ticwatch is that they function as an independent receiver, that is, the myomiao communicates directly with the clock (xDrip-glimp) without carrying the phone on top.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/26/2019 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sigsauer thank you very much for the recommendation!So far I have been looking at smartwatches and those who convinced me the most were that brand but people value them fatal due to the battery.Is your case too?I have a thing to buy a clock that left me lying in the middle of the day.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/26/2019 7:57 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja" That's why I took the pro because it has more battery, the other models have less battery but if what you want is to have a watch to see glucose what I do is to deactivate the rest of the functions, that is, if you want to receiveWhatsapps, e-mails, messages, see your GPS etc. location ... The battery will last 4 hours no more;I have XDRIP or GLIMP activated for glucose and calls and it lasts 2 and a half days quietly removing my watch at night.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/26/2019 10:52 p.m.

I have free+miao+xDrip+Fitbit watch and I am delighted.It is an economic disbursement, but it was worth it since it was the only way to recover my quality of life after many years of bad glymatical control

NUFERSA's profile photo
NUFERSA
05/06/2019 1:47 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Link
The most complete xDrip, download the APK from the link and install it on the mobile (Android), has countless accessories, alarms and configurations, you almost have to do a course to take full advantage.
The other is Glimp that is in the Play Store (Android), it is more basic but it is very good.-

Of course, you can only link myomiao with one of the applications at the same time, Tomato, XDrip or Glimp

>

Hello.

Freestyle uses it more than a year and now I find that with Miaomiao can warn if you are below 70 or greater than 250 but my question is, does it warn you only without scanning?If so, milk would be.Is this?
Link ;results=5

And then my other doubt is whether with the XDrip apk you can also notify with unchanged alarms from my mobile I save myomiao that is quite expensive.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
05/31/2019 1:06 p.m.

The applications we comment work with different sensors and transmitters.If you use the freestyle you have to add a continuous transmitter to the mobile yes or yes, which in this case would be Miao Miao.Other sensors that already have incorporated the transmitter as is the case of the Dexcom or Metronic's, but are much more expensive.Applications only collect transmitter data.It seems to me to spend € 185 in approximately 2 years that Miau Miau usually takes more than profitable because you do not have to scan, transmit the information every 5 minutes to the mobile and if it falls below 70 or whatThat you indicate as an objective range or rise above 250 an alarm that awakens you is triggered, thus avoiding night hypoglycemia

MaraMarita's profile photo
MaraMarita
05/31/2019 1:32 p.m.

maramarita said:
The applications we comment work with different sensors and transmitters.If you use the freestyle you have to add a continuous transmitter to the mobile yes or yes, which in this case would be Miao Miao.Other sensors that already have incorporated the transmitter as is the case of the Dexcom or Metronic's, but are much more expensive.Applications only collect transmitter data.It seems to me to spend € 185 in approximately 2 years that Miau Miau usually takes more than profitable because you do not have to scan, transmit the information every 5 minutes to the mobile and if it falls below 70 or whatThat you indicate as an objective range or go up at 250 an alarm that awakens you, thus avoid the nocturnal hypoglycemia

What do you mean with a transmitter?I think you talk about the device that reads the sensor that in this case would be Miao Miao.

It is that when I used the freestyle I only used it with the mobile.I activated the freestyle sensor with the NFC of the move and read with the mobile, I never needed the reader.

So you comment on Miao Miao is continuously reading the freestyle and then sends the data by Bluetooth to the mobile but does it have to be sticky to the sensor as it is done when you read with the NFC of the mobile?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
05/31/2019 3:43 p.m.

fer123 said:
Does it have to be catchy to the sensor as it is done when you read with the NFC of the mobile?

Correct, the transmitter is myomiao, it is stuck with an adhesive to your body and an area of ​​the transmitter on the sensor, but cannot send the data.

sil's profile photo
sil
05/31/2019 3:48 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

sil said:
fer123 said:
Does it have to be stuck to the sensor as it is done when you read with the NFC of the mobile?

Correct, the transmitter is myomiao, it is stuck with an adhesive to your body and an area of ​​the transmitter on the sensor, but cannot send the data.

Thanks for the clarification.I imagine that the mobile application will consume a lot of battery.

Do you know if the sensors have improved for a year?I had always given me more than 15% to sometimes 20% difference with the glucometer and I never liked the margin they had.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
06/01/2019 5:13 p.m.

Hello everyone!I live in Uruguay and I want to buy Miao Miao but they don't sell it here, I have a friend who is visiting Barcelona, ​​does anyone know where to buy it there?
THANK YOU !!

Maga's profile photo
Maga
09/17/2020 3:37 p.m.

magica said:
Hello everyone!I live in Uruguay and I want to buy Miao Miao but they don't sell it here, I have a friend who is visiting Barcelona, ​​does anyone know where to buy it there?
Thank you very much !!

www.diabetika.es

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/17/2020 8:53 p.m.

Hello Maga.I am exactly in the same situation.You can buy directly at the factory in China ( Link but I don't know what the customs theme is like when arriving in Uruguay, so I want to send it to a friend who will be in Madrid in MadridA couple of weeks.I already started another thread asking if anyone knows if the shipment to Spain goes directly to the address of the recipient or if you also have to do any customs procedure.If you find out something, let me know, please.
I previously bought in Diabetika in Spain (much more expensive) but at this time they do not have mm1 available, which was much better than MM2.The latter is available, so it is an option.Within Spain they send it on a couple of business days.
Thank you,
Gabriel

Gabriel_Arena's profile photo
Gabriel_Arena
10/04/2021 4:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.